Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
gunna be honest been in bed all day after waking up around lunchtime it is ok because most people who know me ignore me anyway

(o o)
----oOO--( )--OOo----
We don't ignore you zippy! We love you !

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I was a fan of Meghan too. If you had told me 5 years ago that I would be anti meghan one day I wouldn't have believed you. I loved her, thought she was good for Harry and that Catherine would find an ally in her. I dismissed all the media reports about Meghan as just baseless gossip.
There were little instances like them laying down all those conditions for their neighbours when they moved to Frogmore or her "no one asked me if I am ok" stunt during their SA tour that made me uncomfortable but I was still trying to defend her.

Their Oprah interview made me sick though. Especially at the time when we were in a pandemic and people were going through so much. How dare they cry and moan!! Plus all the vile lies while PP was dying. I really started disliking them then.
But this just goes to show how deluded Harry is. No one hates your wife because tabloids told us to or because of any unconscious bais Harold but because of her (and your) own actions
Same here
My niece and nephew are mixed race white british/Filipino It was great to have a senior royal a little like them. Sadly she disappointed

• Sad
Reactions: 31
gunna be honest been in bed all day after waking up around lunchtime it is ok because most people who know me ignore me anyway

(o o)
----oOO--( )--OOo----
Yes I've been on the sofa with a quilt! Weather is dire outside anyway. Fab weekend though.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Piers Morgan discussing the 'white balcony' comment with awful tessa Dunlop, who is agreeing with the comment. He made a good point. He asked her how many non white people were at her wedding. She said none but that's not the point. Lol. Owned!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Piers Morgan discussing the 'white balcony' comment with awful tessa Dunlop
I very much doubt Tessa believes the tit she spouts, she just wants to be on tv. God knows how needy and desperate for attention these people must be (and why) ... mind boggles. I would say I hope they're happy, but having run into people like this in TV meeja land I know for a fact they aren't (and that's why they want to make other people unhappy ... so they don't feel so bad!). Cunts.

• Sick
Reactions: 48
Piers Morgan discussing the 'white balcony' comment with awful tessa Dunlop, who is agreeing with the comment. He made a good point. He asked her how many non white people were at her wedding. She said none but that's not the point. Lol. Owned!
God I can’t bear Tessa Dunlop

• Sick
Reactions: 30
This is a weird question but maybe someone on this thread can tell me - did all the dukes attend the coronation? Such as Duke of Marlborough, Norfolk, Northumberland etc? And do they have special clothing or just turn up in suits?
They didn’t all get invited. Part of the modernisation was to open the invitations to the ‘commoners’ via all the charity workers and jubilee medal awardees who were invited rather than the aristocracy who traditionally were there. It put some noses out of joint and also probably contributed to the more ‘nice wedding’ dress code as some of the attendees would not have the finery or jewels of the Lord and ladies.

Reactions: 26
I wouldn’t like to be reading the press and feeling the things that Karen chan is right now!

Reactions: 9
Just seen on Twitter that TOS went to Buckingham Palace for 30 minutes after Westminster Abbey, but that he didn't speak to any family members, according to the Telegraph

From the article...'it is understood that the visit was for logistical reasons. It allowed him to take a moment out of the public gaze following the two-hour Abbey service.'

LMAO. The public had no wish to see him at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just sayin …… but isn’t Charlie’s crown slightly skew whiff ….. it’s annoying me, I want to straighten it!
Both the crowns look like they're set at a jaunty angle in the photo

Reactions: 17
From the article...'it is understood that the visit was for logistical reasons. It allowed him to take a moment out of the public gaze following the two-hour Abbey service.'

LMAO. The public had no wish to see him at all.
Yes and sitting in the same seat on a plane for 11 hours is just so crowded and Frantic !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
B/W affected by load shedding and electricity can be cut off for 11 hours, so working is difficult, and she asked for our patience. She can't compete on time reporting so will concentrate on opinion pieces.

She was so proud when South Africal Pritti (?) sang "Sacred Fire", and hoped that someone will read this and pass on her congratulations.

Prince Andrew was the only person who stopped and bowed his head to the Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier, and she would have expected that more would have done so. The Stoat should have bowed his head but was busy chatting.
She will revisit the PA debacle and has a titbit for us later.
Some complained about his wearing the Order of the Garter, but he's entitled to this and to his medals. B/W believes that his actions and behaviour since the interview and settlement show him to be a man of integrity.

Beatrice never wanted to be part of the Harkle debacle, and HM and PP had a soft spot for her. Eugenie doesn't completely approve of the Harkle conduct, and the Ho tried to drive a wedge between the Stoat and Eugenie.
The Stoat walked in like a catwalk model, and a few people looked away. What looked like an old and worn suit was in fact by Dior, and what a sad day to merch it.

BookWorm's intuition is that the Stoat is mentally and physically ill, and needs a brain scan and medical help. His body language and facial expressions are not normal, and B/W heard that KC is worried that his son is sick and unhappy.
It was strange that everyone read off pieces of paper, even only a few words, and BookWorm wondered why they did not bother to learn them.
Charles looked grateful to William, and Penny Mordaunt looked like a warrior princess. B/W hopes she gets some recognition.
No tiaras, not a good idea as the tiaras are there to be used and the RF have so many. Guest royalty were prevented from wearing their finery too at this ideal event.
Catherine looked like a Roman goddess in her headdress, and the display of William, Catherine and their children carried the whole event. Shd has her husband's back.

The Stoat left immediately, though he could have gone to the lunch and was told he had a place st the table. Very rude, didn't say goodbye.
The Ho on a pap walk - what happened to Ffark's birthday?

Did BookWorm miss it while nipping to make some tea, or was Camilla not annointed? Did she make an oath to anyone or did B/W miss that too? All she saw was her being crowned.
Camilla didn't attend the evening do or the lunch, and the Palace said she was never on the list of attendees. Journalists were told that she was resting.
BookWorm said that she has nothing against Camilla, and can separate the person from the job, and is this is an indication of what's gojng to happen in the future?
There have long been rumours about Camilla's health, and her two children spoke to her ex-husband about this some time back. BookWorm hopes nothing is amiss as Camilla steadies Chuck and he's better with her.

BookWorm ended by saying Long Live Princess Anne!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.