Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because their chum Omid was giving a pre coronation interview and said Archie was going to celebrate his sixth birthday on Saturday!
Do you think he meant to say it’s Archie’s birthday on the 6th, or they’re celebrating on the 6th? Either way, he’s still a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't understand why her PR people thought the timing of this pap walk was a good idea.

I'm not a PR expert, but I'd have advised her to wait a few days. It's just too obvious that it's timed to coincide with the Coronation - especially after a good while of 'radio silence'.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She really is so predictable isn’t she? To be honest I was expecting photos of the alleged party so pretty telling they haven’t appeared…
---
I still don’t understand why it’s the top headline on the dm though, especially with all the actual news going on in America
The DM is an absolute rag, at the bottom of the gutter press gutter. It's the PR agent's dream as will print any old crap to generate clicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What on earth is going on here? Why such thick socks? Are her socks really thicker than her ankles or has she stuffed them with something?
It’s the look at me, I’m a hillwalker look…..except a)she hasn’t a clue and b) when hillwalkers do it we don’t wear thin leggings and ENORMOUS socks….

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Because their chum Omid was giving a pre coronation interview and said Archie was going to celebrate his sixth birthday on Saturday!
I do think Omid got confused with the 6th and 6. 2 years would be a lot to cover up and lie about for everyone.

Also I think Camilla was really struggling last night. Watch her try to sing God Save The King. I can't lip read but she didn't manage it. I hope it is just tired/pain killers rather than something more serious.

As for M and the papped pics. What a bleeping surprise NOT. How predictable. Do you reckon the royal family had a sweep going on how many hours after the coronation before she pulled some stunt? Who do you reckon won? My money is on Anne with 15 hours, 12 minutes and 45 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She has on Diana’s Cartier watch. Sure, thats the watch you wear to go jogging. I think the word for this weekend’s Par…”authentic.“ A contrast to the opulence of the Coronation. Just a young Mother baking a birthday cake and jogging with her friends. Pathetic.
As I've said before, she's still peddling the same old jewellery :rolleyes: Diana's watch, Cartier love bracelet, blood diamond pinky ring...yawn yawn

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Good morning Tattlers! Wishing you a very pleasent day off, you deserve it! As for me, only to say Horrid and TW has become totally irrevelevant by now. They already were but Saturday was THE moment in which they're not anymore associated with the RF. No matter they'll do from now to next, they just don't exist anymore! And I'm happy with that! God save the King! yeah!!!! Have a precious day all !!!!!

Reactions: 37
If the photos are backgrid then it's safe to say that they were called to take them. All the big zelebs use them ...like Katie Price, Kerry Katona. 😳🤣
Def a pap walk - it wasn’t just pics at the carpark on the road, they then took pics walking through a trail. So even if it was staged it would still be 20 mins min to set all that up in a number of different locations. And if she was so afraid of the media, the whole party would have gotten back into the car when they first saw them and gone home.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Do they still have dogs?? and if so does she ever walk them?? :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Aside from weights and sockgate i've got to say how wonderful it's been to witness how visibly free and confident Catherine and William have been over this weekend. It's as if William can now finally just be himself, without the weight of the albatross Harry around his neck, he has pretty much been made to feel sorry for merely existing publicly and privately for so long, but that is no longer. This whole f you era to his younger brother and his wife is what i'm here for! Whats her counter to one of the weekends of history? A hike in weights and stripey socks with her probable pimp and without her husband...who just had to get back to her desperately but not good enough to be with her on the pap walk, they're just a messy load of BS them two. But, like William we don't have to worry about their grubby little paws on the RF anymore, enjoy Siberia.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Dreadful pain? Are her bunions hurting her again? . Did he not see the people taking part in the coronation? Did he not see the pains that his father took to make it a diverse occasion? Did he not see the important roles that women had? Women of color! He is such a horse's ass! Too bad Penny didn't take that sword and stick it in him.
BIB - Now that would certainly have been something to witness 🤣! Live on tv and all!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stupid scrag couldn’t lay low even for a couple of days.
I hope the Sussex titles will be removed soon. I know her supporters will call her Princess Meghan but they are already calling her Queen Meghan. She is monetising her Royal title and it needs to end.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I don't understand why her PR people thought the timing of this pap walk was a good idea.

I'm not a PR expert, but I'd have advised her to wait a few days. It's just too obvious that it's timed to coincide with the Coronation - especially after a good while of 'radio silence'.
i'm sure they did, but she most certainly took things into her own claws, like the raging narc she is.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.