Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the media will continue to report on what the working Royals are doing. Focus on the good work they do. It only needs a few minutes on the daily news.
Keep them seen in a positive light and ignore the negativity.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I am worried about Aldi and Lidl.
Poor Aldi gets a lemon cake for his birthday. Don't the gruesomes know if any of the lemon juice dripped onto Aldi they would have to take him for a sand and polish.

Let's not forget they got Lidl a cake with poisonous peonies on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This is a weird question but maybe someone on this thread can tell me - did all the dukes attend the coronation? Such as Duke of Marlborough, Norfolk, Northumberland etc? And do they have special clothing or just turn up in suits?

Reactions: 11
George gets a go in the digger, more Louis in the digger, and at approx 0.25 Louis almost gets dirt all over Charlotte. :LOL:

Epic afternoon for the Waleses. Nothing staged or forced. Just them being themselves. How on earth is Smeg going to top this?

She can't hence the Backgrid featuring the Gusband (gay husband and alleged PA lookalike Marcus Threesome Whatshisname) and random staff. Even at weekends she's Billy No Mates and ignoring the kids; what an uber Narc.
The Neglected Ones look like Tom Markle Jr. and don't wear shoes. We're not sure what they look like so no press days for them that don't involve a grift. I CANNOT believe the BS California Child Protective services lets people with money get away with. Allegedly Gavin Newsom porked Paris Hilton so no surprise there. 🙄

This is exactly what Aitch feared most; being replaced by William's children. This makes him lower than a snake... to resent children and hurt their parents while slowly making your grandparents last earthly years worse than the abdication (and HE was never relevant in the grand scheme!) In 15 years these kids will all be adults and the cycle continues. Henry you are the devil incarnate and your soulmate is going to eat you like the Black Widow spider she is. History will will quite fairy tit all over you and your ILBW regardless of whatever you do. The coronation broke records. More Americans watched than the entire UK. It's the Carolean era and there is no place for traitors and liars.
LONG LIVE THE KING (and Prince Louis 🤴🏻 lol little monkey rolling his head eating that Smore!)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I am worried about Aldi and Lidl.
Poor Aldi gets a lemon cake for his birthday. Don't the gruesomes know if any of the lemon juice dripped onto Aldi they would have to take him for a sand and polish.

Let's not forget they got Lidl a cake with poisonous peonies on it.
Yeah it was also said that Harry wanted to be home in time for Archie's birthday, yet it looks like he never went back to see him in Montecito as it appears that he went to San Francisco instead. I have to say though something feels off about the whole thing as it is becoming clear that Harry and Meghan don't spend much time together and whenever Meghan is papped on her own Harry is either not in the country or is in a different part of America.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I wonder if M really thinks she has a chance in Hollywood.

She is absolutely screwed apart from the fact she was never more than a D list face filler.

Love him or hate him Tom Cruise is massive. He has twice now been involved with the royals. We all saw him with Catherine :ROFLMAO: If he won't touch her neither will many others. Add in his scientology lot and their power if he says no she is cut off.

Reactions: 39
This is a weird question but maybe someone on this thread can tell me - did all the dukes attend the coronation? Such as Duke of Marlborough, Norfolk, Northumberland etc? And do they have special clothing or just turn up in suits?
Very few of the Dukes. Norfolk is the Earl Marshal since his earldom is the oldest title in the UK so he’s the head aristo and always organises royal events. Westminster carried one of the standards. I don’t remember any other dukes. There were quite a few earls carrying random bits and pieces of royal glitz! But most of the rest of the aristos were off the list unless they’d earned an MBE for charity or something else. A meritocratic guest list definitely! And they were allowed to wear their coronation fur robes, and I’d thought the order was no coronets but I did see quite a few of the earls wearing theirs.

Reactions: 29
Who is also Prince Edward! They’ve used the two Eds as bookends. They all need to stop recycling names quite so often, it must get confusing at family gatherings!
Oh, my family tree has a humdinger of naming confusion. Due to the naming traditions followed in long distant history (first son named after father’s father) there were no fewer than 7 of the one name (of varying ages) living on the one street! “# yer dinner is on the table!!” Would have led to a stampede up the road!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
@LadyMuck just wanted to tell you that i watched TRG's video you recommended earlier, and it's very good. as i've said before, i disagree with her more often than agree, but i have to give the Caesar his due. the parentification point she makes about Tom Sr. is very interesting, practically it's what Diana did with William. and i love how she rips into the Markles and is not fooled by the crocodile tears of a narcissist enabler.

also, i will always stand by my principle and support every channel making a buck from those two grifters. (except Lady C, i can't with her).

Reactions: 23
Off topic but for those of us not willing to give up on the Corrie vibes yet , the Eurovision welcome to the world is lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah it was also said that Harry wanted to be home in time for Archie's birthday, yet it looks like he never went back to see him in Montecito as it appears that he went to San Francisco instead.
Perhaps he had to be back in time as they couldn’t afford a babysitter during the ILBW’s pap walk?😂😂😂😂. Maybe that is why KCIII mentioned “wherever he is” in his supposed toast to Farchie (aye right, like that happened🙄🙄).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The same reason Mexicans & South Americans aren't rioting over Spanish colonialism. Some countries are just busy trying to survive. Western privilege is what's hiding behind this race baiting BLM & Trans agenda. It's ALL about the money never mind the facts. Whatever agenda they're pushing usually has a bigger diversionary tactic that's more sinister, like Putin selling his Nazi agenda as anti. It's becoming clear there's an agenda against monarchy but who and why? Murdoch & the media? The media makes SO much money off the drama.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.