Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I had a look at the engagement diary on the royal website for royal duties and engagement. They are as expected for the next year pretty much all Anne, Duke of Gloucester and Edinburghs. The King Queen and Wales’s all have nothing in the diary. What is that about?

what on earth will they do when Anne is no longer capable?
There isn’t much of a security threat against that group though. Whereas I think the threat level against KCII, the Queen and P&PoW is through the roof. They sensibly seem to have stopped letting anyone know where they’re going in advance. The press releases are all being embargoed until the last minute. It’s a shame that locals can’t gather as much but if it keeps them safe, its a good thing.

I really want to know how much of this is linked to the sugar nutters. Perhaps it’s all just the republican protestors (which fair enough, everyone’s allowed an opinion as long as they protest peacefully) but it can’t be denied that two members of the Firm have spent five years whipping up hatred against it. Combine that campaign with mentally unstable stans and it’s truly dangerous. If the security services really are briefing the royals that the danger has originated in Monteshitto, no wonder the RF and especially Wills want nothing more to do with Sparry ever again.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Trying on my crown...la la la....trying on my crown......la la la.....(didn't say TW ever!)

ETA...wah, please don't make me read back over the thread - how do I get my crown?

ETA again.....found the answer! Yay - I look fire! Coronation ready!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I know it is unpalatable to equate the Royal family with fictional gangsters and murderers but I was watching The Godfather films a few weeks ago. Harry has been compared to Fredo before i.e. the second son who was fun loving and simple minded but who would never get to become the head of the family which given his indignation and ego about this reality would become his fatal undoing when he betrays his brother Michael. I was reminded of how Meghan was analogous to Carlo Rizzi in the first film. Carlo is a small time criminal who manages to network his way to a friendship with Sonny Corleone. It is via this friendship that he is set up with and eventually marries his sister, Connie. Vito has his reservations about the match but relents and, following strict Sicilian tradition, vows to not interfere in any of his childrens marriages. Vito and the core family including consigliere Tom Hagen (the men in grey suits by analogy) keep Carlo at arm’s length in terms of strategy, inner workings and their wider interests but Carlo is always provided for and given a living running the family bookmakers. His financial worries are over and so long as he knows his place in the power structure then he will be fine. However Carlo becomes ambitious and quickly dissatisfied with his lot and position. He becomes aggrieved at what he deems a lack of respect for him from the Corleones. Sonny will be the Don when Vito dies and Carlo feels discarded, his own subjective talents dismissed. He physically abuses Connie as a means of venting his anger. This rouses Sonny who beats him up in public. Ultimately, with a bruised ego, it all leads to a betrayal by Carlo against the family who took him in. He participates in a set up with a rival family which results in Sonny getting assassinated. Vito and Michael know Carlo was involved but he is allowed to live until they can piece together the trail of betrayal. Carlo is deliberately taken in with the core family for a period (keep your friends close but your enemies closer) to avoid him becoming suspicious. Vito dies and Michael becomes the new Don. Carlo is murdered after he confesses to Michael.

Circling back then I think Meghan was similar. She was a nobody who married into a family with a power structure and rules of conduct. She had it made but was quickly dissatisfied. Her own subjective (and deluded) talents weren't being utilised properly. Ultimately she participated in an assassination albeit one of character. An aggrieved Oprah was used for the hit job. She played the race and victim card and waited for the Commonwealth countries to fall like dominoes and the Royal family who dismissed her would become weak and internationally regarded as pariahs. She took that shot with Harry, like Fredo who also participated in a hit job against his brother Michael who survives the hit. They missed. Now Vito (The Queen) is dead. I would see Charles as a caretaker of the head of the family given his age. The real Don here will be Michael (William). Meghan and Harry are living on borrowed time. They are invited to the Platinum Jubilee and the Coronation (keeping the enemy closer). There is minimal clap back from the Palace. Once Charles dies and William takes over then Meghan and Harry will be going the way of Carlo and Fredo i.e. dead to him not literally but effectively dead once his reign begins. In the movies Michael doesn't kill his brother while his mother is alive. He waits. I think William channels Michaels famous quote regarding his feelings for Harry. “Fredo, you’re nothing to me now. You’re not a brother, you’re not a friend. I don’t want to know you or what you do.” That cottage in Frogmore will be deemed a luxury once their money runs out and no one in the family is interested. They will only have themselves to blame.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
are you from Qld? I never tasted it til I moved to qld at age 5 😂 thought sars was foul until I finally got used to it.

We used to call anything soft drink with ice cream in it a spider. I liked Fanta, ginger beer or creaming soda.
Great guess, also used to have a double sars outside while Dad in the pub. A treat. Women and kids only allowed in the Ladies lounge back then.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A psychic I watch on YouTube is back with another reading on them and why they're not going to the Coronation.

This psychic has correctly predicted a few things in the past (like Britney getting a chance to speak in court to end her conservatorship) - and has done readings on them before. This time, he states that someone they trust has switched on them and there's going to be a "bombshell" story coming out about them soon, and that the snitch can prove it too. The psychic says he can't say flat-out what it is because he'll get sued, but he drops heavy hints its about her *alleged* yachting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
A psychic I watch on YouTube is back with another reading on them and why they're not going to the Coronation.

This psychic has correctly predicted a few things in the past - and this time, he states that someone they trust has switched on them and there's going to be a "bombshell" story coming out about them soon, and that the snitch can prove it too. The psychic says he can't say flat-out what it is because he'll get sued, but he drops heavy hints its about her yachting.

thats the thing, turn on people who trust you and eventually it will turn around to you.

What's that saying from the far east, if you are going to take revenge, then dig two graves.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve been thinking lately he won’t show up, simply will tell no one and then there’s an empty seat! Maybe wishful thinking on my part!!

Reactions: 27
It has to be something spectacular if she wants to upstage the coronation. But I think that this time she’ll be silent. Everything else has backfired and even she can see her brand sinking.
I suspect another suicidal thoughts episode will arise🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 22

These Guardsmen must be feeling so proud right now
Thanks for posting this Zippy, brilliant. Our pagentry and parades are amazing! Collingwood is not far from me, a friend has both her sons taking part.
I hope the wifi connection is good in my holiday accommodation on Saturday or I will be very miffed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And here I thought they would perspire
We had a teacher at school who, when you commented on the heat in the classroom (Please Miss, I’m sweating, can you open the window) would chant “Horses sweat, men perspire but women merely glow’ . God, there was a scary flashback to schooldays.😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wishing you all a fabulous coronation weekend (and tattle birthdays too!)

My provisions are: wine, crisps, lipstick & my slippers, that's all I need 😄
I've been told to wear my comfies and bring slippers so I'll be rocking that on Saturday.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I sell those in my shop along with lots of other old favourites. 🍭 🍬
I think I would like your shop ..... but not so sure my teeth could cope ..... do you stock jelly babies, dolly mixture, flying saucers, jelly beans, midget gems or Sherbet dips ..... I could just about manage those?😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The 🐂:poop: just keeps on coming - all the spin in the world is never going to make her a 'power player' in Hollywood, or anywhere else for that matter

The express just makes things up as they go along, imo.

I don't even open links to it anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Didn't someone on here say they were in France so that Harry can fly back there in time for Archies birthday.
Perhaps indeed in France at Elton’s to get the Archie birthday photos that day - Elton, Hurley, Hugh Grant and Sadie Frost -all the litigants - having a whoopppeee kids birthday for Archie in the South of France so they can all moan about the Coronation together.

Whizz in and out on Elton’s jet and this is his secret plan to be able to provide photos that evening to the press of Haznomorals at Archie’s birthday party etc - hope the press ignore them though but I guess the laugh will be on Harry trying to overshadow as usual- final nail in his own coffin will always be Harry holding the hammer.

I expect that is why Harry doesn’t want any plans known ahead of time as the deal with Hello is a surprise party in South of France - except perhaps I’ve guessed it already as boring and predictable as H&M are. No way he is getting back to California that day - it is what I’ve said above …

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
We had a teacher at school who, when you commented on the heat in the classroom (Please Miss, I’m sweating, can you open the window) would chant “Horses sweat, men perspire but women merely glow’ . God, there was a scary flashback to schooldays.😉
That took me back, my grandma used to say something like that, "horses sweat, men perspire and ladies feel the heat".

She worked as a lady's maid so in her youth so I took her word for it lol.

This thread has brought back so many family memories, I'm having quite the trip down memory lane.

O/T it's all a bit quiet from overseas.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.