Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a guess, but given who you’ve listed, they may not announce their schedules until close to the events for security reasons.
I agree. I think a lot has changed with regard to security. Prince and Princess of Wales not seen as much with the King and Queen.

Reactions: 18
Aw gee mate, it's just eggs! We had quiche for dins tonight, quite tasty if it has heaps of cheese in... Wait, what if we called it "flan"?

More importantly, I did all the recommended things for getting a crown here, and I don't see it. Maybe I need a vision board?
It is there, consider yourself crowned Coronation

Reactions: 11
So I had a look at the engagement diary on the royal website for royal duties and engagement. They are as expected for the next year pretty much all Anne, Duke of Gloucester and Edinburghs. The King Queen and Wales’s all have nothing in the diary. What is that about?

what on earth will they do when Anne is no longer capable?
Maybe King, Queen and Waleses need to be more flexible and therefore the plans are not published yet? Or security reasons? Not sure, interesting.

ETA: just seen similar responses. Hahah, I love the fact that Harkles cannot plan long term to upstage them. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Think I will put a bit of bubbly on ice for the Corrie. Can't beat a marching band playing stirring music to get you feeling all patriotic Coronation

It's been so nice not having the wretched oxygen suckers in our face this week, only the odd drama about her being snubbed by Ana Winner ( love that women ). Roll on Saturday Coronation

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope there a column excited for his VIP job of hiding Harry on Saturday!

This thread always brightens up the proceedings.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok I give up, CHEESY POOFS FOR EVERYONE, help yourselves
That's quite the great news! 🤭♥

Got my desserts for the Coronation! 💕 So I'll most probably have a packet of lays, a cupcake or cream roll or two, and lots of tea. Might make a sandwich too if I feel well enough (pretty bad flu symptoms - could be the other thing, but I hope not 🤞)

Decent day today - couldn't go to my retailer to keep my creations in her shop so that's something for tomorrow, but I did get my payment for a decently big order of paintings, which were also delivered today. So bought the Pup fresh kibble - the more expensive kind that he likes better (he was almost out), and chew bone treats (would have got them anyway, but in a day or two. today makes it special). For dad and myself, chicken tikka rolls and desserts. Mum got cash since she can have neither kibble nor food from outside. And I just got a delivery of packaging materials so I can complete another order tomorrow 🙏

I also have a thread title suggestion ready to go (been sitting on it for weeks!) in case Sparry turns up. If he doesn't, it will be bittersweet 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I feel like I've blinked and suddenly, it's in two days.
Japan CP & CPss, Jordan King and Queen, Romania Custodian of the Crown and Consort have all departed their respective countries today for London.

If this happens, I wouldn't be devastated. The Coronation is an historical, important the world over, event. A traitorous non-public-dutied member of the family doesn't need to be there amongst the Great, Good and Other in the congregation.

1683198846506.png

There isn’t much of a security threat against that group though. Whereas I think the threat level against KCII, the Queen and P&PoW is through the roof.
I heard a Scotland trip for W&C was cancelled due to security concerns. :(

Thought this was hilarious guess they can't spell either 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 2147433
Bit awkward for them. Hahaha!

Reactions: 20
We had a teacher at school who, when you commented on the heat in the classroom (Please Miss, I’m sweating, can you open the window) would chant “Horses sweat, men perspire but women merely glow’ . God, there was a scary flashback to schooldays.😉
The versión I know is that pigs sweat 🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

Reactions: 14
I want to check my Coronation
Changed my profile photo to POW because she will be our next queen and Smeg knows this and nothing she or her sugars say will change that.

I miss reading these threads, life has been busy lately so I can't keep up but I try to! I wish you all a lovely coronation weekend!❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.