Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I had a look at the engagement diary on the royal website for royal duties and engagement. They are as expected for the next year pretty much all Anne, Duke of Gloucester and Edinburghs. The King Queen and Walesโ€™s all have nothing in the diary. What is that about?

what on earth will they do when Anne is no longer capable?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So I had a look at the engagement diary on the royal website for royal duties and engagement. They are as expected for the next year pretty much all Anne, Duke of Gloucester and Edinburghs. The King Queen and Walesโ€™s all have nothing in the diary. What is that about?

what on earth will they do when Anne is no longer capable?
Just a guess, but given who youโ€™ve listed, they may not announce their schedules until close to the events for security reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just a guess, but given who youโ€™ve listed, they may not announce their schedules until close to the events for security reasons.
And also so the Harkles don't know in advance what they are doing to help prevent them doing any upstaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
My old girl was feeling neglected so I have changed my avatar to enable her to be seen in a crown in honour of the coronation โ€ฆ.. This is her happy face ๐Ÿ˜„

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Hahaha ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

My mum would agree with this.... The in-laws not so much ๐Ÿ˜ž

Might I dare to suggest a drinking game - everytime we see Spare scowl, we take a shot of whatever we have...
Weโ€™ll need to get an IV drip then so our biceps donโ€™t get overworked ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wishing you all a fabulous coronation weekend (and tattle birthdays too!)

My provisions are: wine, crisps, lipstick & my slippers, that's all I need ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Happy Birthday to @Wackie Jeaver and @Who'sYerDaddy and congrats on VIP to @Duee ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐Ÿพ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐Ÿพ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐Ÿพ

Palate cleanse incoming later on from the Waleses.

Any Tattlers in the Soho area today? I think they're also supposed to do a walkabout on Frith St.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Coke float, is that what aussies call an ice cream soda, no idea what a chocolate lime is though. I loved a sarsparella ice cream soda.
are you from Qld? I never tasted it til I moved to qld at age 5 ๐Ÿ˜‚ thought sars was foul until I finally got used to it.

We used to call anything soft drink with ice cream in it a spider. I liked Fanta, ginger beer or creaming soda.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.