Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's abseiling. Is it Kate or Meghan trying to copy Kate though?
i think it's the insta-thot being "original" as usual and copying Kate. the ginger one in his shabby grey suit seems to be in cahoots.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i think it's the insta-thot being "original" as usual and copying Kate. the ginger one in his shabby grey suit seems to be in cahoots.

Aah yes. So it is. Whats the big white thing behind the ginger bloke?
Maybe it's Karl Lagerfeld's cat just about to push him over the side.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aah yes. So it is. Whats the big white thing behind the ginger bloke?
Maybe it's Karl Lagerfeld's cat just about to push him over the side.
looks like a horse. but the intention is the same :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Coke float, is that what aussies call an ice cream soda, no idea what a chocolate lime is though. I loved a sarsparella ice cream soda.
That's right, ice cream on fizzy pop.
A chocolate lime is a hard boiled lime flavoured sweet, with a dark chocolate centre... I just don't like them🤢🤣
I know others do lol x

Reactions: 13
Yes. And it’s supposed to rain. 😕 This is not good.

But…Everyone brings something so there will be plenty of food. My co-hostess (dear friiend) is a fabulous cook and making all kinds of wonderful things. We just taped yardsticks on KC’s back so he is more sturdy. He’s in the hall for now till we see what the weather is…because he is a big boy. 😊
What wonderful pictures! God Save the King.

Reactions: 13
I love this forum! And I love my crown!
See you’re a new member so welcome to our ‘family’ @GeorgiePup. All opinions are accepted on here even though we might not always agree with them, but we don’t fall out over it. Please keep on posting and you’re just in time to join us in the VIP lounge on Saturday night to celebrate the Coronation …… bring some booze and goodies with you if poss. and enjoy the party! 🎉🍹🍰🥂🍾🍰🍕🍷🍸🍩🍿🍹🥃🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Was just watching ET on the tv and suddenly they had Scabie poo reporting for them on the coronation practice, the incident at BP and Smeg not attending because of Aldi's 4th birthday.

I nothing at hand to hit him with.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.