Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @AmIbeingTreasonable for the resounding win on the thread title!

so much but so little to talk about at the same time.Many reasons Megs is corona(tion) negative, but has new representation with WME not WWE. Lots of mud slinging about the flowers in the hair, the POW ain’t going ti SFO, bring on the bling.

Coronation bunting, feasts, parties, table spreads are in full planning mode by our excited tattlers. Only a few more days to go til the coronation!

I’m crap at recaps, @Shushex you kicked it out of thr park on recent threads! Feel free to add!

old thread here. Tattle on peeps!

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Thank you for the thread - I suspect there will be about 5 more by this time next week!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
From the previous thread, and I know we discussed it at the time but I have never seen Harry look as happy and relaxed when with Meghan as he does in this photo with Nacho.

3386677A-D907-4CB9-8529-20964A702CCE.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I would imagine they are trying to do some damage limitation for PA - trying to maybe put across their side and the positive family stories, or even rewrite his disastrous interviews, otherwise I really can't see what's in it for them as they are not working RF and can only do a positive interview?

Reactions: 42
Thank you for the thread - I suspect there will be about 5 more by this time next week!
Despite not being a massive contributor, I perfected the art of making new threads during platty Jubs and funeral last year. It’s stressful stuff but I’m happy to throw in the effort on down under time when uk, Europe, SA and America are all asleep!

on topic - I can’t being myself to make the coronation quiche. Quiche isn’t British?! I’m a Celtic aussie so I’m making a corned beef dinner and neeps and tatties in honour of my northern ancestors to celebrate the corrie

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Despite not being a massive contributor, I perfected the art of making new threads during platty Jubs and funeral last year. It’s stressful stuff but I’m happy to throw in the effort on down under time when uk, Europe, SA and America are all asleep!

on topic - I can’t being myself to make the coronation quiche. Quiche isn’t British?! I’m a Celtic aussie so I’m making a corned beef dinner and neeps and tatties in honour of my northern ancestors to celebrate the corrie
Mmmmm corned beef , onions carrots in a dish in the oven with mash on top .........😛😛😎😎❤

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I would imagine they are trying to do some damage limitation for PA - trying to maybe put across their side and the positive family stories, or even rewrite his disastrous interviews, otherwise I really can't see what's in it for them as they are not working RF and can only do a positive interview?
Yes, I had the same thought.

C4 is currently screening Andrew, The Problem Prince for example, so maybe they are trying to do what they can to shed some positive light on their family.

• Wow
Reactions: 26

Ta for the new thread Lollipop 🌟 can you do them on a mobile ? I tried reading the instructions once after a gin or two and got lost 😂

On the subject of Quiche I'm in Lancashire and making one for tea. Ham hock and onion today but love tomato and spinich using creme fraiche Broad beans not for me in Quiche at all 🤷

Found this hilarious is JLo trolling Meg 🤔🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Happy Tuesday countdown to the coronation thread!

Bless Dickie Arbiter

I wonder if the Tower of London might take inspiration?
How funny would it be if all Dungeon-related historic sites did something similar? They'd be able to recycle the books and put the paper to use, I'm sure

ONLY 5? Don't you mean 5 per hour on Coronation day? 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Ta for the new thread Lollipop 🌟 can you do them on a mobile ? I tried reading the instructions once after a gin or two and got lost 😂

On the subject of Quiche I'm in Lancashire and making one for tea. Ham hock and onion today but love tomato and spinich using creme fraiche Broad beans not for me in Quiche at all 🤷

Found this hilarious is JLo trolling Meg 🤔🥂

Yes I do them on a mobile - it took a couple of disastrous fox passes (aka faux pas) to get it down pat but easy once you have done a few - learn from mistakes lol

Speaking of ham hocks, winter has arrived here ao I’ll also be making coronation pea and ham soup. Christmas ham legs pulled from the freezer and defrosting. Yay

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

surely a pork pie, cottage pie, shepherds pie or steak pie would have been better!
---
Happy Tuesday countdown to the coronation thread!

Bless Dickie Arbiter

I wonder if the Tower of London might take inspiration?
How funny would it be if all Dungeon-related historic sites did something similar? They'd be able to recycle the books and put the paper to use, I'm sure

ONLY 5? Don't you mean 5 per hour on Coronation day? 😜
I think London and Edinburgh dungeons are doing it too!
Easy enough to pick up a copy for 50p from the charity shop!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
A big takeaway for me from the last thread is that the met gala just couldn’t provide the right security for the snarkles to be able to attend safely.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Thank you for the new thread and title! ♥ A mango caramel candle to cleanse the thread and have it smelling fresh and summery 🍹

I hope we don't get any pics of Smegsy's feet or close-ups of Sparry's head because I don't have enough fragrance oils to drown all of that out 🤮

More Smegs doesn't need the royal family-type headlines. Good riddance, I'm sure they'll say 👌

Real life isn't being too nice so I might either disappear or post a lotttt 😂 Here's something for @Happy Lady ♥ A gift bag that I painted.

IMG_20230502_205020.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Thank you for the new thread. 😁. I promised a quick recap of the last one.

Lots of discussion about the Coronation.

Will the ladies wear tiaras or flowers in their hair. We don't want the hippy look from Glastonbury in the 70s because we like bling, pomp, diamonds and style.

We now know that King Charles III will wear loads of layers that weigh over 4lb (equivalent to over two bags of sugar). Blimey. 😱. And gorgeous Seamus will have a red ensemble.

We shared photos of village bunting, and food, drinks and beautiful keepsakes that all look fabulous.

We don't know whether Haz will chicken out at the last minute and avoid attending his father's Coronation.

We started sharing our home whereabouts/ish and it's interesting that we seem to live in clusters here and there, yet so far apart, brought together by this thread. 😍

Lovely pictures of Princess Charlotte now aged eight, taken by the POW.

Then ... The Ho continues to try to overshadow this great event by making a nuisance of herself, arranging pap shots and announcements. Yeah yeah, we've grown sooo tired of her/them.

Tattle on my lovelies. 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.