Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Trump has been on telleh. Love him or hate him, he's got the Harkles sussed and he loved the Queen and likes Charles and Camilla. Says Biden is asleep and should not have declined his invitation to the coro.

trump meghan disrespected the queen.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member

They weren’t sure they’d be 100% welcome? Weren’t sure they’d be 100% welcome??? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*gasp*hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

OhgodIcan’tbreathe….

The lack of self awareness is breathtaking. Why on earth wouldn’t they be welcome? Give me a minute, I might be able to think of a reason or 500…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Chita

VIP Member
Chita, if I could draw like you, I would have the shark from Sat Night Live attempting to deliver a candy gram to WA as a way to get in. Of course the head of the shark would look like one of these two. Meg I think would be best Lolol!

May I get a crown? I promise to sing God Save The King.
A variation on your idea........

shark at vip room door 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Lots of remarks saying Charlotte looks likes Wills today. I can't get away from her likeness to Sarah Armstrong Jones, Princess Margaret's daughter, when she was a child .......
images-2.jpeg
images-1.jpeg

Thanks to @lollipop_panda for starting this new thread and @AmIbeingTreasonable for the fab title.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Ck13

Chatty Member
Harry mentioning Thomas markles belly hanging over his belt in his memoir
Is one of the most immature and grotesque things to say . What possessed you to say that , that’s the best excuse he could come up with against Thomas ? What a knob .

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

lollipop_panda

Chatty Member
Thanks to @AmIbeingTreasonable for the resounding win on the thread title!

so much but so little to talk about at the same time.Many reasons Megs is corona(tion) negative, but has new representation with WME not WWE. Lots of mud slinging about the flowers in the hair, the POW ain’t going ti SFO, bring on the bling.

Coronation bunting, feasts, parties, table spreads are in full planning mode by our excited tattlers. Only a few more days to go til the coronation!

I’m crap at recaps, @Shushex you kicked it out of thr park on recent threads! Feel free to add!

old thread here. Tattle on peeps!

• Heart
Reactions: 61

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
From the previous thread, and I know we discussed it at the time but I have never seen Harry look as happy and relaxed when with Meghan as he does in this photo with Nacho.

3386677A-D907-4CB9-8529-20964A702CCE.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I can't see a damn thing with this crown on !
---
I wonder does even she believe her own lies at this stage.

'Snubs the Met gala' nah luv. You weren't invited. Full stop.
Yeah. Just like me, I snubbed a ride in the gold carriage with KC lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
Thank you @Lollipop-panda and @AmIbeingTreasonable .
Daily Express article on the Homage. (Relates to post by @LadyMuck last thread.)
"CORONATION LIVE:
Welby's 'off-piste' invitation to public blamed for row over Homage"

"Members of the public across the realms will be asked to join, "all who so desire", the Archbishop of Canterbury and members of the Royal Family in the Homage of the People to King Charles on his Coronation day.
"Days after announcing the key change, Lambeth Palace officials were forced to clarify the Homage is "very much an invitation rather than an expectation or request" and that people will be free to choose whether to join in or not...."

"A senior source told The Sun: "The Archbishop of Canterbury has gone off-piste on this one."

"Lambeth Palace shared its hopes this change to the historic service will result in a "great cry around the nation and around the world of support for the King" from those watching on their screens the first Coronation in the UK in seven decades on television."

"The change was reportedly made in close consultation with King Charles, Archbishop Justin Welby and the Government."

This Homage idea was received badly generally, so Welby has been thrown under the bus.....He went "off piste". No he didn't. They can't scrap it now, but it wasn't a good idea.

This sums up reader comments
"....... it's backfired and now Welby is getting the blame. He's a scapegoat. I also have no time for Welby. Ungodly man."
With BookWorm @Duee and my Neil Sean videos, they're not my words but direct from them, but if B/W goes into too much detail like about tax codes I try to miss some out so people won't be bored.
Any press articles are posted in italics.

@tobehonest last thread I couldn't believe this. Vile woman. She should be sued as this is slander.
"Loose women Denis Welch big Meghan supporter was asked should ILBW make amends with her father. She used 'a friend's example' that she was abused by her father and therefore couldn't make amends. Surely this is not the next stunt the ILBW will pull."
I wish Denise Welsh would bugger off. The woman seems to think because she’s suffered from MH issues she is an expert on all things and as smeg and H use MH as a crutch she blindly follows everything they say! She’s a bloody hypocrite, she’ll turn up to Royal invites but then slags them off at every opportunity. I cannot stand her. She’s a bloody loud mouth and I personally think she does nothing to help the cause of people suffering from MH issues themselves. Sorry rant over. Feel free to disagree but had to get that out!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

Amiyaya

VIP Member
A big takeaway for me from the last thread is that the met gala just couldn’t provide the right security for the snarkles to be able to attend safely.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Thalia

VIP Member
SO which is it Megzy? They couldn't guarantee your security or you didn't want a media frenzy (at an event that is nothing BUT media frenzy) Meghan Markle did not attend Met Gala to avoid 'media frenzy': Expert (archive.ph)

She honestly thinks that she is a draw and that people some to see her?? The delusion is deeper than we can even imagine.

Also, I know that many of us think that she is Myra and it stands for MY Real Account. Well in Latin, Myra means "admirable, extraordinary"; in English it means "poetic invention"; in Arabic it means "aristocratic lady"; and in Sanskrit in means "beloved, favorable, admirable"

We know her love of wordplay (Pearl anyone?) so I think this (along with all of the private, never seen before photos) pretty much seals the deal in my mind that it is her or a minion being closely directed by her
In Yorkshire "Myra" means psycho murdering bitch ...just saying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Can we make a pact? If Meghan launches the Tig, can we avoid all clicking on it so she doesn't get the traffic? Perhaps just one of us here archive the links/screenshots so we can comment without giving her any clicks/views/ad revenue? Just a thought. What annoys me about Spare is that it still counts as successful because of how many people bought it to read, to get the goss. Let's not give Smegs the blog traffic if/when she does release.

• Heart
Reactions: 53