Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had a teacher at school who, when you commented on the heat in the classroom (Please Miss, I’m sweating, can you open the window) would chant “Horses sweat, men perspire but women merely glow’ . God, there was a scary flashback to schooldays.😉
:ROFLMAO: I wonder if we attended the same school! I used to refer to my teacher as Mr Pink Whistle as he looked like the Enid Blyton character in my mind

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I want to check my Coronation
Changed my profile photo to POW because she will be our next queen and Smeg knows this and nothing she or her sugars say will change that.

I miss reading these threads, life has been busy lately so I can't keep up but I try to! I wish you all a lovely coronation weekend!❤
Perfect fit.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I need to get this off my chest and put it out there - I fully accept I will get a load of backlash but here goes......

Quiche has absolutely no place in a civilised society, whoever invented this and though it was a good idea should quite frankly hang their head in shame, be force fed quiche until they are sick and I would go as far as to have them hung drawn and quartered for their crimes against humanity = phew now I feel better 🤣
I had the quiche at a pre Coronation luncheon this week and I have to say it was really very, very nice - broad beans a surprise, but very good. Try it and you might be a convert.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
William and Catherine at Dog & Duck in Soho on a pre-Coronation visit

1683201932596.png

They took the Elizabeth line there, and chatted with TfL staff en route, to say thank you to those who are working on the weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 39
lisrening to GB NEWS old dear from monticito saying how much she dislikes harry and smeg :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
M is like a little dog wanting attention

😱😱😱

On behalf of little dogs everywhere, I protest. They demand attention by being cute/showing off how cute they are, or by gently gnawing (or in Pup's case, aggressively chomping) on you, or by showing their tummy for rubs and scritches.

Never has a little dog ever slagged off their long-suffering and actually very kind and patient family, nor has one ever squatted in the middle of the road....for money.

Any tea thrown is accidental, and their growling is far more musical than her singing.

Also, they might steal slippers, but it's only to chew on, and they are very happy with the cheapest pair. It's the function that counts.

ETA: The Pup has gone for a walk. I miss him. I do NOT miss Smegs.

Along with the bluebells spotted this on our walk this morning 🇬🇧😊
Ooh I love the bluebells! Mind if I add it to my references? I've saved lotttts of photos from friends, might paint something some day 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
We had a teacher at school who, when you commented on the heat in the classroom (Please Miss, I’m sweating, can you open the window) would chant “Horses sweat, men perspire but women merely glow’ . God, there was a scary flashback to schooldays.😉
That's the phrase that I know too!

Reactions: 15
I know it is unpalatable to equate the Royal family with fictional gangsters and murderers but I was watching The Godfather films a few weeks ago. Harry has been compared to Fredo before i.e. the second son who was fun loving and simple minded but who would never get to become the head of the family which given his indignation and ego about this reality would become his fatal undoing when he betrays his brother Michael. I was reminded of how Meghan was analogous to Carlo Rizzi in the first film. Carlo is a small time criminal who manages to network his way to a friendship with Sonny Corleone. It is via this friendship that he is set up with and eventually marries his sister, Connie. Vito has his reservations about the match but relents and, following strict Sicilian tradition, vows to not interfere in any of his childrens marriages. Vito and the core family including consigliere Tom Hagen (the men in grey suits by analogy) keep Carlo at arm’s length in terms of strategy, inner workings and their wider interests but Carlo is always provided for and given a living running the family bookmakers. His financial worries are over and so long as he knows his place in the power structure then he will be fine. However Carlo becomes ambitious and quickly dissatisfied with his lot and position. He becomes aggrieved at what he deems a lack of respect for him from the Corleones. Sonny will be the Don when Vito dies and Carlo feels discarded, his own subjective talents dismissed. He physically abuses Connie as a means of venting his anger. This rouses Sonny who beats him up in public. Ultimately, with a bruised ego, it all leads to a betrayal by Carlo against the family who took him in. He participates in a set up with a rival family which results in Sonny getting assassinated. Vito and Michael know Carlo was involved but he is allowed to live until they can piece together the trail of betrayal. Carlo is deliberately taken in with the core family for a period (keep your friends close but your enemies closer) to avoid him becoming suspicious. Vito dies and Michael becomes the new Don. Carlo is murdered after he confesses to Michael.

Circling back then I think Meghan was similar. She was a nobody who married into a family with a power structure and rules of conduct. She had it made but was quickly dissatisfied. Her own subjective (and deluded) talents weren't being utilised properly. Ultimately she participated in an assassination albeit one of character. An aggrieved Oprah was used for the hit job. She played the race and victim card and waited for the Commonwealth countries to fall like dominoes and the Royal family who dismissed her would become weak and internationally regarded as pariahs. She took that shot with Harry, like Fredo who also participated in a hit job against his brother Michael who survives the hit. They missed. Now Vito (The Queen) is dead. I would see Charles as a caretaker of the head of the family given his age. The real Don here will be Michael (William). Meghan and Harry are living on borrowed time. They are invited to the Platinum Jubilee and the Coronation (keeping the enemy closer). There is minimal clap back from the Palace. Once Charles dies and William takes over then Meghan and Harry will be going the way of Carlo and Fredo i.e. dead to him not literally but effectively dead once his reign begins. In the movies Michael doesn't kill his brother while his mother is alive. He waits. I think William channels Michaels famous quote regarding his feelings for Harry. “Fredo, you’re nothing to me now. You’re not a brother, you’re not a friend. I don’t want to know you or what you do.” That cottage in Frogmore will be deemed a luxury once their money runs out and no one in the family is interested. They will only have themselves to blame.
God could I LOVE THIS POST ANY MORE?! Perhaps this could be printed up and sent to the Gruesomes with a horse head 🐴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
William and Catherine (are we allowed to call them Wills and Kate!?!) Are absolutely killing it aren't they!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it Smegs and Haz!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Full moon (flower moon) is coinciding with eclipse tomorrow Friday 5th May so energies at Coronation

Full moon = culmination and success but also communication and social interaction.
Eclipse is a life-changing time to seek change and usher in evolution.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
William and Catherine at Dog & Duck in Soho on a pre-Coronation visit

View attachment 2147544

They took the Elizabeth line there, and chatted with TfL staff en route, to say thank you to those who are working on the weekend

That looks like her coat lining is blue so red, white and blue very patriotic 🇬🇧

She always knows how to set the right tone ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My goodness can you imagine Hazno and Smegzy ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT

1683204440157.png

USING an OYSTER CARD

1683204520400.png

Being handed a PINT in a PUB. What next, a ploughman's lunch?

1683204609089.png

Different world to the Monteshitso snobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
This just made my day.

Harry and Peg look alikes showed up.

And the Peg one is in an ill-fitting wrinkled dress and a general state of dishevelment.

1683204857829.png

Would have been perfecto if the shoes were dirty and stolen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.