Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 🐂:poop: just keeps on coming - all the spin in the world is never going to make her a 'power player' in Hollywood, or anywhere else for that matter

That won't happen, mind they would save a fortune because she wouldn't need any guests, she'd just talk about herself all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Good Morning everyone 2 days to go Have got GB News on loving the banter with Andrew Pierce and David Starky Coronation

Reactions: 19
That took me back, my grandma used to say something like that, "horses sweat, men perspire and ladies feel the heat".

She worked as a lady's maid so in her youth so I took her word for it lol.

This thread has brought back so many family memories, I'm having quite the trip down memory lane.

O/T it's all a bit quiet from overseas.
Yes, “Please Miss, I’m glowing would you open a window?” Didn’t quite express the same emotion😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve just popped down to our local pub to deliver our menu choices for Saturday night and it’s looking gorgeous! Framed portraits of the king and queen, and the wales family; as well of the edinburghs and the ‘Annes’

I am so excited for the coronation!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I suspect another suicidal thoughts episode will arise🤬
I found the first one disgusting. It was like mocking people who really suffer from depression. Instead, you had this manipulative woman trying to scare her husband by detailing how she will commit suicide. What the heck?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Good Morning everyone 2 days to go Have got GB News on loving the banter with Andrew Pierce and David Starky Coronation
Morning Zippy, the coronation seems to coming round quite quickly now, I'm quite excited.

Reactions: 18
I need to get this off my chest and put it out there - I fully accept I will get a load of backlash but here goes......

Quiche has absolutely no place in a civilised society, whoever invented this and though it was a good idea should quite frankly hang their head in shame, be force fed quiche until they are sick and I would go as far as to have them hung drawn and quartered for their crimes against humanity = phew now I feel better 🤣
Aw gee mate, it's just eggs! We had quiche for dins tonight, quite tasty if it has heaps of cheese in... Wait, what if we called it "flan"?

More importantly, I did all the recommended things for getting a crown here, and I don't see it. Maybe I need a vision board?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
We had a teacher at school who, when you commented on the heat in the classroom (Please Miss, I’m sweating, can you open the window) would chant “Horses sweat, men perspire but women merely glow’ . God, there was a scary flashback to schooldays.😉
My dad used to say that!!
Ive said it to others and they have never heard of it!

Core memory unlocked ❤😳😊

( he died when I was 13, 37 years ago😔)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Aw gee mate, it's just eggs! We had quiche for dins tonight, quite tasty if it has heaps of cheese in... Wait, what if we called it "flan"?

More importantly, I did all the recommended things for getting a crown here, and I don't see it. Maybe I need a vision board?
You definitely have a crown 😊

Reactions: 15
Perhaps that’s where I should send my cheesy poofs?
You know who guards Tattle Tower when not on Montyshitshow duty don't you ........ S****h M**t and H*****d (a hamster and a prairie dog with a rifle) so your cheesy poofs wouldn't last a second in there.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
There is an outback Queensland town having a bonfire and fireworks for the Coronation.
One of the ladies saw HMQEII when she was a little girl during the visit to Australia in 1954 and remembered her blue dress.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It has to be something spectacular if she wants to upstage the coronation. But I think that this time she’ll be silent. Everything else has backfired and even she can see her brand sinking.
I can't help thinking that Haznobrains will do something. What he said about Camilla in his bookie, about her plan was to become Queen all along, makes me think he will wait until his Dad is crowned and then get up and walk out via the main aisle of the Abbey with all eyes watching him, before Camilla is crowned. It will be his protest against her and his revenge for what happened to his Mummy.🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I’ve been thinking lately he won’t show up, simply will tell no one and then there’s an empty seat! Maybe wishful thinking on my part!!
For his supposed eco credentials alone ..he shouldn’t be coming …2 transatlantic flights , probably private jet , in 24 hours ….he has no role in the Coronation , he is a spectator .

Travalyst…let your holiday rate You !!!……….0 stars , you’re tit ….very tit !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Please, no more pics of baboon behinds, freaks me out. (This is what my undercarriage looked like after forceps delivery of my first child, had to sit on a blow up ring for a week!)
So sorry, I love. It could also put you off your dinner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We had a teacher at school who, when you commented on the heat in the classroom (Please Miss, I’m sweating, can you open the window) would chant “Horses sweat, men perspire but women merely glow’ . God, there was a scary flashback to schooldays.😉
My granny used to say that 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.