Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Clash on gb news. Should we swear allegiance to H and PA as the 'heirs and successors' of the King.
With the awful Tessa Dunlop and Ann Widdicombe

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The Clash on gb news. Should we swear allegiance to H and PA as the 'heirs and successors' of the King.
With the awful Tessa Dunlop and Ann Widdicombe
Tess Dunlop is in the class of Shola and Narinda - I just turn over I'm afraid

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Harry mentioning Thomas markles belly hanging over his belt in his memoir
Is one of the most immature and grotesque things to say . What possessed you to say that , that’s the best excuse he could come up with against Thomas ? What a knob .
twit boy seems to put a lot of importance on physical appearance, particularly anything he considers to be a 'defect'. His cruel description of his old school nurse is an example. Considering he's an absolute minger he's got an effin cheek to be so judgemental. But spite and cruelty is at his core.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
twit boy seems to put a lot of importance on physical appearance, particularly anything he considers to be a 'defect'. His cruel description of his old school nurse is an example. Considering he's an absolute minger he's got an effin cheek to be so judgemental. But spite and cruelty is at his core.
bleeping Beaker-muppet looking ugly bleep that he is. His cock is tiny & doesn't work either.
What a bleeping catch - an asexual Plug from the Bash St. Kids - looking loon.

She's well suited to him , being a lying bleep herself , of varying hues depending on how the light hits her. Last week she looked a bit green .

😆😆😆💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I guess this week the ILBW is not praying for a plane crash, she is praying for a terrorist. That's why she is sending Haz to the event: the possibility of being Regent.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Well I have to say that most of us look absolutely fabulous wearing our gorgeous crowns tonight. Thank you Mods. At last I have something that fits me 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Well, I suppose it had to happen , a bleeping twit causes a Security fracas before the Big Day ..... on the day itself , every other crowd member will be special services , police , forces etc - with Forces , Sas , Police marksmen on every building roof on every corner........

Anyway : security is security .

We will all enjoy it on the TV, as will the millions in the Crowd I London on Saturday 😃❤

Reactions: 29
Dears, help, but I am confused… why is a french sounding meal “quiche” (I can practically get it when Lidl is having a “french week” or at some fancy bakery) related to the coronation?
🙏🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Tessa Dunlop just said (on gb news on the latest incident at BP) at least H has a point re security.
I was surprised Dan or Ann W didn't reply saying he could well have been the cause by upsetting certain people claiming to have got rid of 25 taliban
---
Well I have to say that most of us look absolutely fabulous wearing our gorgeous crowns tonight. Thank you Mods. At last I have something that fits me 🤩
Don't rub it in Happy Lady !!! Lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't have a pic in my ident , so I have no Crown 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Lady C and Phil Dampnier on gb news now.
Lady C - M is a very malevolent personality. She thinks Biden will not enforce the law re h drug use.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.