Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twitter speculation is messing with my brain. Lots saying Reek hasn't confirmed plans as he's bringing her last minute.....
What would happen if he did?
Hopefully some unfortunate airport delays or traffic jams might mysteriously happen?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Twitter speculation is messing with my brain. Lots saying Reek hasn't confirmed plans as he's bringing her last minute.....

she could wait outside on the steps and listen to all the boos while he's inside the Abbey.
She wouldnt have to wait long cos he's zooming back to Archie's birthday party faster than tit off a shovel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He’s not coming …

LA to London 11 hours ….no spliff
Wabbey ceremony 2 hours ….no spliff
London to LA 11 hours ….no spliff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

---
King has said that Queen Consort be no longer used, instead, Queen Camilla

---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Only Working royals will be called to act as Counsellor of State. Phew!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I just wish his earholes would turn to arseholes and tit all over him on the steps to the Abbey, duplicitous,deluded ,devious,demonic bleep!!
You are my spirit animal! I live for your your comments! :ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

They weren’t sure they’d be 100% welcome? Weren’t sure they’d be 100% welcome??? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*gasp*hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

OhgodIcan’tbreathe….

The lack of self awareness is breathtaking. Why on earth wouldn’t they be welcome? Give me a minute, I might be able to think of a reason or 500…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
BBC News - Polly Toynbee - ..... what a silly person (or words to that effect)

the Monarchy had a great chance to modernise & diversify with Rachel - but 'they lost her' WTF!! :mad:

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Coronation fever is getting worse here - I’ve shampooed all of the bedrooms today and ordered flowers for the guest rooms!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.