Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might do a picky lunch on Saturday, sandwiches, pork pies etc, but then the sandwiches will require me to make them and I don't want to miss anything!!
Make it a DIY thing πŸ˜‰ hand everyone a tomato, cucumber, etc each and let them make their own. Also, a big bowl with bandaids.

The Pup isn't letting me read. He's been hyper all day, getting ready with the CAS Squad.

They are not liking the thought that none of the Gruesomes might turn up at the Coronation 😱 - they've been working hard. I'm trying to work up the courage to get printed and set up two Flatpacks and cutouts of the Terrible Twins, just to help the Squad let off some steam 🀒 If anyone has any tuna and cheese to spare, please pass them along. Maybe putting them in a food coma will help. 🀞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
For anyone who wants to get into full Coronation mode, go to your preferences and select yourself this lovely crown option. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I'm thinking of getting the coronation hamper from morrisons. Sandwiches, scones etc. Not a bad price either. Got the essentials in already - prosecco, gin and wine !
I've got champagne, smoked salmon, a Terry's chocolate orange and Maltesers! I'm going to get some tempura prawns. I think might have marmite on toast for breakfast.

And I'm going to get these from Sainsbury's:

Yum yum.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
An' dinnae forget to gie it back tae us! 🀣
Apparently I am to ask for the Koh-i-Noor back? That's what happens every time the topic of Indians going to the Coronation comes up πŸ˜‚ I'm not keeping up with the news, but I know for sure that Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor is performing at the Concert (A prose reading, apparently. Smegs could have done that 🀷), and our Vice-President would be representing the country at the Coronation. Pretty decent, given the political tightrope.

Speaking of giving things back .... Smegs allegedly has a lot of things that people have been looking for. The designer shoes from that photoshoot, earrings borrowed from jewellers, earrings borrowed from the Queen (?), supposedly other valuables from Frogmore? Perhaps she could give one or two back to Charles as a coronation present. You know, like 'chindi' (Hindi colloquial for 'petty' and 'frugal to the point of being cheap') people do.

You all are making me feel hungry like I haven't in months. I'll have to go and stock up on desserts tomorrow before I faint of cravings πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’•

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Bugger it, I'm going to make my own, not paying Β£20 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder does even she believe her own lies at this stage.

'Snubs the Met gala' nah luv. You weren't invited. Full stop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I can't see a damn thing with this crown on !
---
I wonder does even she believe her own lies at this stage.

'Snubs the Met gala' nah luv. You weren't invited. Full stop.
Yeah. Just like me, I snubbed a ride in the gold carriage with KC lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I can't see a damn thing with this crown on !
---

Yeah. Just like me, I snubbed a ride in the gold carriage with KC lol
Always love your pic when there's a hat about LM, makes me smile every time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I see some have a Coronationnow.How do we get one or is it clever people adding their own?

Reactions: 23
You can keep your Johnny and Ollie, Tattlers. It's William for me !

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Does anyone remember a Nick Knowles make over of a house for a disadvantaged family and William and Harold were part of the set up?

William was brilliant in the episode and got stuck in and was 100 percent committed; one of the permanent cast members maybe the Electrician was teasing Harold or said something amusing at his expense, and he was not happy. he had a face like a smacked arse, and I remember Will coaxing him out of it, and saving the moment. But overall when the two did this together they were very popular.

Harold is an arse

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.