Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m fine with Queen Camilla. Clearly they are intensely in love. Everyone deserves to be happy.

End of. 🤴 👸🏼 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Ohhh, I was about to react and write something about Scobies face, but I have realized this is my 1000th post here, my VIP ticket post so…no.

I was tempted to assign this speech to MWE or Sunshine Sucks or ChatGPT, but I wanted to be “organic” and have my “own truth” so here we go:

I was the girl from Suits, and I was surrounded by world leaders, humanitarians, prime ministers and activists
I was the girl lurking at some other gossip site about a “level up scammer” that has been closed and people started posting here during the pandemics.
You are the future," Meghan told the crowd. "But I would like to add that you are also the present. You are the ones driving the positive and necessary change needed across the globe now in this very moment. And for that I’m so grateful to be in your company today."
Then I realized there were some threads about skinfluencers and since this is a site based in UK it did not take long to have this forum as my new obsession! Not because of Gruesomes but the people here! You are the best (and on average I get the most likes here compared to other forums 🤣😛).

Anyway, to mark(le) this historic post, I will just say, the VIP room drinks on May the 6th are on me (however, if you are served a non labeled dodgy alcohol from Eastern Europe, you have been warned). 🤣🍹🍸🥃🍺🍻🥂🍷

And I have changed my mind… short before the start of coronation I will have the English breakfast which is also easy to prepare and it’s something I order and love everytime in UK), instead of prosecco I will have a good old gin&tonic (to mark the most British, megagalactic drink ever)

Thanks, and keep on tattling!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I haven‘t watched any rehearsal footage yet as I don’t want to ruin the surprises 😬

I’m honestly so bloody excited I can’t even tell ya 😆
I watched it and since it is dark since done at night, it will look different when we see it during day. It won’t spoil it for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘 Summary of Bookworm's video.
B/W having generator problems so her work interrupted, and the rest of the Markle expose may have to wait until after the Coronation.
Like us, South Africa is very interested in the Coronation.
There are rumours that only Camilla will wear a tiara, which will be replaced by a crown during the event. The other ladies will wear flower crowns, and B/W hopes this is a joke rumour. People will laugh - Anne, Princess Alexandra and Sophie in flower crowns? Beyond ridiculous, but we'll have to wait and see.

B/W doesn't like the childlike invitations and was astonished at the paganism depicted. The Green Man is a symbol of rebirth, ecological awareness and the cycle of life, but in Wicca the Green Man was often used to represent the Horned God among other things.
BookWorm doesn't pay much attention to superstition, but thinks that KC as Head of The Church of England should be more aware of his position.

B/W believes that on security grounds it was a mistake to invite the people to a State networking event as this has increased the risk and things can go wrong very quickly.
BP should tell the truth. The story sbout the security incident was that that a man asked to see a solider, and when told this was not possible he threw shotgun cartridges. He was searched and they found a knife. He told the officers that they should handle his rucksack with care, and a controlled explosion on it was carried out.

He was made to sound like a nutter, but we don't know. Did he have explosives in his rucksack or dirty socks? People are not stupid, and should be told.

BookWorm read out the guest list of celebrities who may attend, TV stars etc., and speculation about others who may come. But Lady Pamela Hicks was not invited.

BookWorm loves the Met Gala, really does, and many of this yesr's dresses were mindblowing. Whatever anyone says, the Ho was not invited and never will be as long as Anna Wintour is on the Board. Anna Wintour loves tennis, loved our Queen, and liked Angela Kelly. She won't forgive the Stoats for what they have done. She adores Princess Anne, her flaws make her real, and B/W will cover Anne's interview with the Canadian journalist shortly

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh, maybe it takes one more post to become VIP, so to mark the solemn occasion, to justify my comment about G&T here is a quote from Douglas Adams about it:

“It is a curious fact, and one to which no-one knows quite how much importance to attach, that something like 85 percent of all known worlds in the Galaxy, be they primitive or highly advanced, have invented a drink called jynnan tonyx, or gee-N'N-T'N-ix, or jinond-o-nicks, or any one of a thousand variations on this phonetic theme.”

🍸🥃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Mmmmm tinned salmon and cucumber on brown bread is delicious
I remember the Queen's Coronation with love. We went to Auntie Jennie's, because she was the only one on the street who had a TV. (black and white TV). Then Andrea made us all act out the coronation.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Trump has been on telleh. Love him or hate him, he's got the Harkles sussed and he loved the Queen and likes Charles and Camilla. Says Biden is asleep and should not have declined his invitation to the coro.

trump meghan disrespected the queen.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Wow, look at the RF carrying on with duties and rehearsals despite an actual threat...almost like they trust their security personnel and realize that they cannot live in fear.

The Wales family are doing such a great job in preparing their children for these big events...it also helps that they are surrounded by people that they know and love and trust. I read some place that twhen the kids were doing their first events he Middletons would be in the crowd so that they always had a familiar face to find (which is also how they got the photo of Charlotte sticking her tongue out at her grandfather Michael at the sailing event)

I didn't realize that one of Camilla's grandsons is called Louis also. I was surprised that W&C used Louis twice and did not use Michael as a middle name for one of the boys. I wonder why they used Alexander for George's first middle name - I cannot find a family connection on either side except Queen Alexandra and that Queen Victoria's real first name was Alexandrina.
And Queen Elizabeth II full name was Elizabeth Alexandra Mary. It was, I believe, an homage to the Queen. <3

ETA: still no crown. I am fine. I am super fine.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Coronation fever is getting worse here - I’ve shampooed all of the bedrooms today and ordered flowers for the guest rooms!
Calm down luv! At this rate you won't be able to keep your eyes open for the ceremony, you will miss it all. 😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I haven‘t watched any rehearsal footage yet as I don’t want to ruin the surprises 😬

I’m honestly so bloody excited I can’t even tell ya 😆
Yes if you like surprises then definitely do NOT watch that video... It's full of spoilers w that expert's commentary! 😘😘
SOZ... Seriously last reply unless I find hot tea or unbearable cuteness on Twitter or Insta 😉🫠

I can't find who was discussing names earlier in the Fred and I've gotta run to the dentist, apologies!!!
My brother is William Blankety Blank III & my hub's grandfather and mom were Alexander/Alix. We have 9 people in both immediate families that name begins with "AL" (Alex, Alice, Alicia, Alana, etc.) We chose William Alexander but call him by another name entirely. My family never uses Christian names, everyone goes by a nickname. The school even registered him under this name and all his records reflect that. Subsequently all the families on my hub's side decided to add Alexander to first born males in the family (usually as a middle name!) I love that they have this tie to one another and their late GGPa 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ohhh, I was about to react and write something about Scobies face, but I have realized this is my 1000th post here, my VIP ticket post so…no.

I was tempted to assign this speech to MWE or Sunshine Sucks or ChatGPT, but I wanted to be “organic” and have my “own truth” so here we go:

I was the girl from Suits, and I was surrounded by world leaders, humanitarians, prime ministers and activists
I was the girl lurking at some other gossip site about a “level up scammer” that has been closed and people started posting here during the pandemics.
You are the future," Meghan told the crowd. "But I would like to add that you are also the present. You are the ones driving the positive and necessary change needed across the globe now in this very moment. And for that I’m so grateful to be in your company today."
Then I realized there were some threads about skinfluencers and since this is a site based in UK it did not take long to have this forum as my new obsession! Not because of Gruesomes but the people here! You are the best (and on average I get the most likes here compared to other forums 🤣😛).

Anyway, to mark(le) this historic post, I will just say, the VIP room drinks on May the 6th are on me (however, if you are served a non labeled dodgy alcohol from Eastern Europe, you have been warned). 🤣🍹🍸🥃🍺🍻🥂🍷

And I have changed my mind… short before the start of coronation I will have the English breakfast made by me from the basic ingredients, because that’s something I order and love everytime in UK), instead of prosecco I will have a good old gin&tonic (to mark the most British, megagalactic drink ever)

Thanks, and keep on tattling!!!!
The keys to the Executive bogs are yours now! 😃😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh, maybe it takes one more post to become VIP, so to mark the solemn occasion, to justify my comment about G&T here is a quote from Douglas Adams about it:

“It is a curious fact, and one to which no-one knows quite how much importance to attach, that something like 85 percent of all known worlds in the Galaxy, be they primitive or highly advanced, have invented a drink called jynnan tonyx, or gee-N'N-T'N-ix, or jinond-o-nicks, or any one of a thousand variations on this phonetic theme.”

🍸🥃
Wonderful quote love Douglas Adams. Yeh your VIP now 🙌🙌

Glad for the quiet except for Scooby Doo who is an embarrassment to himself. His posts have become more poisonous 🐍🐍 Do you think he can feel the Markling 👹 With his next book due out I wonder if he knows he picked the wrong side? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.