Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just thinking how fast time flies. Was only 8 months ago since the Queen died.

And this time last year we were all getting excited for the Platinum Jubilee in June.
God rest her soul, it will never be the same again without her Madge. Not convinced at all she would have agreed with Camilla being Queen Camilla.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Conversations btwn KCIII and Haz:

"Hello darling papa"
Royal phone number: 'I'm sorry, the number you havr reached is no longer in service.If you feel you have reached this number in error hang up and try again. Otherwise f*uck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Okay here we go:

So they're singing a traditional Punjabi boli - taunts sang in jest. Mostly women criticising husbands/in-laws/whoever pisses them off 🤭

So Diana says:

Baari barsi khatan gaya si, khat ke liyande chhole: Went away for 12 years to earn, brought back 'chhole' (chickpea dish, really yummy)

Ni main sass kutni, kutni sandookan ohle: I am going to beat up my mother-in-law, will beat her up near the trunks (they used to contain dowry/trousseau and other items precious to the women)

Congratulations, @Duee. Everyone is preparing feasts. Whatever you can make off with is yours 😉🍹🕯

Off a couple hours early today since turning 58 sorta warrants it!
I told a coworker I’m a year closer to a funeral home makin’ some $ off my estate!! 😆
Happy birthday!!! 💕♥🍹🤗 Good health and happiness to you 💐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
GBNews - JRM with David Starkey - Lords will now be wearing their ceremonial robes after all - not coronets though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can honestly say I don’t think anyone will be sticking their tongue out at anymore garden parties.
---
Look at the racist royals chatting to Lionel Ritchie eh?! 🙄 🙄 🙄
This!!! That woman is a barefoot, fashionless, nasty, shameless mess. All she wanted was to marry a prince and then 'fix' the system. I wish her karma 🙏

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Hmm…Is everyone accounted for here, or do we have some RF Tattle groupies who snuck off?!?! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
bleeping hell, could they have photoshop stretched her boat-race any more??? 😆😆😆😆😆😆💀

Screenshot_20230503-203817_Samsung Internet.jpg

57556355-10794781-image-m-62_1652027532899.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m fine with Queen Camilla. Clearly they are intensely in love. Everyone deserves to be happy.

End of. 🤴 👸🏼 👍
I agree they are happy and in love. I never thought Charles would ever be king given the scandal. I'm not unhappy with Queen Camilla... But actually, for me, it doesn't sit right. At all.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
God rest her soul, it will never be the same again without her Madge. Not convinced at all she would have agreed with Camilla being Queen Camilla.

I would like to belive both The late Queen & Philip will be looking down on Saturday watching over Charles & Camilla & the rest of the family

• Heart
Reactions: 36
We love Charles and Camilla. He will be a great Monarch. She will be Queen Consort. With HRH The Princess Royal, elderly, all well past retirement age- yet a huge work load , and into the future . To have heartache in his personal family life yet be there for the people not only of the United Kingdom but for all the Commonwealth.

He and his Mother have done more for relations of different peoples around the World than has any other person.

His ' The Princes Trust' will continue on , helping and assisting people as before , too

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Chita, if I could draw like you, I would have the shark from Sat Night Live attempting to deliver a candy gram to WA as a way to get in. Of course the head of the shark would look like one of these two. Meg I think would be best Lolol!

May I get a crown? I promise to sing God Save The King.
A variation on your idea........

shark at vip room door 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
So it should be. All this nonsense of it being in an Edinburgh museum when it was reportedly used to crown the Kings of Scotland on at the Palace of Scone in Perth. I’m only 50% Scottish (Scottish mother, English father) but fiercely protective of all things Scottish and their heritage. Plus all my mother’s family came from the Perth area so I may have a distant relative who witnessed the crowning of Robert the Bruce in person! 👑😃
I grew up in Scone. Visited my mother last week, here's a pic of Scone Palace where the Kings were crowned, although this palace is more recent. There's a replica chair inside.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.