Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PA won’t be sweating about lack of details.
And I reckon the Palace staff would be delighted if he did not appear. Maybe they could replace him with a tub of lard (Have I got News for You joke about an MP who refused to appear)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
As usual the media are speculating and making up stories.
Unless after the incident at BP they feel the gold coach would be too heavy for a quick escape.
The gold coach is notorious for being uncomfortable and trundling.
I imagine whoever sat in it during rehearsals decided it is travel sickness inducing and would just cause extra stress for Charles and Camilla.
They are in their 70s and have enough to cope with without having to ride in a boneshaker that would make them feel every bump in the road and feel sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lots of amazing photos on Twitter of the rehearsals 😍
This is one of my faves (courtesy of MissSeaPeaches)
Screenshot_20230503-065207.png

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If Chaz and Camilla don't fancy the golden coach then just let William and Catherine use it. I'm sure no one will be bothered or triggered

• Haha
Reactions: 42
GB news are reporting on all the possible protests on Coronation Day, one group have said they are going to use rape alarms to spook the horses. It seems they can't let people have one day.

And all those orange not my king people are expecting 1,000 people to be there protesting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I'm really looking forward to the Coronation , I hope either the Spanish or Portuguese TV channels show it, if not, I'm going to have to go online

I'm not looking forward to seeing Sparold's ugly face, I really hope he is hidden behind a column, candle or various good looking equerries :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As usual the media are speculating and making up stories.
Unless after the incident at BP they feel the gold coach would be too heavy for a quick escape.
I do hope they can use it. It’s not like these opportunities come around often. And as the excitement grows, I hate for the celebration to shrink with rumors about flowers instead of tiaras, the crowds having to stand farther back, what robes will be worn, etc. However, if Hazno can’t make it, the ceremonies won’t be diminished at all by his scowly-faced absence.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can we make a pact? If Meghan launches the Tig, can we avoid all clicking on it so she doesn't get the traffic? Perhaps just one of us here archive the links/screenshots so we can comment without giving her any clicks/views/ad revenue? Just a thought. What annoys me about Spare is that it still counts as successful because of how many people bought it to read, to get the goss. Let's not give Smegs the blog traffic if/when she does release.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
When the anti monarchy protestors turn up, they will have all the staunch royalists to contend with.
The fans are already camping out to get the best spots to view the event, so maybe there will be no chance for protesters to get near because there will be so many supporters taking up the closest vantage points.
---
3 Days to go 🥳🥳🥳
I've got 3 mini Colin the caterpillars left. One a day until the event?
I doubt it.
I should have bought the big cake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I live in a Republic, and Kings and Queens are a thing of the past. A few years ago, one of my best friends took her kid to London. When they came back, I asked him what he thought. He rolled his eyes and said "they had cars!!". His Mother then said to me "we talked about the Queen and he was expecting to go back in time to country where everyone would be ridding around on horses or carriages".

I how Britain keeps doing this ceremonies so well. No one in the world comes close. I am counting the days for the Coronation!

ETA: Shameless editing for the Crown! I deserve a Crown or I'll be on the floor sobbing. 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Thank you for this detailed programme @Anna2020. Over two hours to get people seated 😱. My bladder wouldn't hold out. Think about it - from the time setting off from home/hotel, arriving, waiting, being seated, then the service. Tena could do a roaring trade this week. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.