Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of her jobs involved someone's nuts!!
If Rachel wants to relaunch the gig, why not relaunch her earlier career as well. Nutjob’s Blowjobs, or Blowjobs by Nutjob. Which sounds better?

btw, thanks for the great Crown. I was afraid we’d be wearing Flowered Circlets. #bringonthebling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you @Lollipop-panda and @AmIbeingTreasonable .
Daily Express article on the Homage. (Relates to post by @LadyMuck last thread.)
"CORONATION LIVE:
Welby's 'off-piste' invitation to public blamed for row over Homage"

"Members of the public across the realms will be asked to join, "all who so desire", the Archbishop of Canterbury and members of the Royal Family in the Homage of the People to King Charles on his Coronation day.
"Days after announcing the key change, Lambeth Palace officials were forced to clarify the Homage is "very much an invitation rather than an expectation or request" and that people will be free to choose whether to join in or not...."

"A senior source told The Sun: "The Archbishop of Canterbury has gone off-piste on this one."

"Lambeth Palace shared its hopes this change to the historic service will result in a "great cry around the nation and around the world of support for the King" from those watching on their screens the first Coronation in the UK in seven decades on television."

"The change was reportedly made in close consultation with King Charles, Archbishop Justin Welby and the Government."

This Homage idea was received badly generally, so Welby has been thrown under the bus.....He went "off piste". No he didn't. They can't scrap it now, but it wasn't a good idea.

This sums up reader comments
"....... it's backfired and now Welby is getting the blame. He's a scapegoat. I also have no time for Welby. Ungodly man."
With BookWorm @Duee and my Neil Sean videos, they're not my words but direct from them, but if B/W goes into too much detail like about tax codes I try to miss some out so people won't be bored.
Any press articles are posted in italics.

@tobehonest last thread I couldn't believe this. Vile woman. She should be sued as this is slander.
"Loose women Denis Welch big Meghan supporter was asked should ILBW make amends with her father. She used 'a friend's example' that she was abused by her father and therefore couldn't make amends. Surely this is not the next stunt the ILBW will pull."

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Harry mentioning Thomas markles belly hanging over his belt in his memoir
Is one of the most immature and grotesque things to say . What possessed you to say that , that’s the best excuse he could come up with against Thomas ? What a knob .

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Part 2 of David Starkey's history of 1000 year old monarchy. On gb news. Part 1 was last night. So interesting.

Beginning now following the the death of Charles 1.

Reactions: 24
Daily Express article on the Homage. (Relates to post by @LadyMuck last thread.)
"CORONATION LIVE:

"Members of the public across the realms will be asked to join, "all who so desire", the Archbishop of Canterbury and members of the Royal Family in the Homage of the People to King Charles on his Coronation day.
"Days after announcing the key change, Lambeth Palace officials were forced to clarify the Homage is "very much an invitation rather than an expectation or request" and that people will be free to choose whether to join in or not...."

"A senior source told The Sun: "The Archbishop of Canterbury has gone off-piste on this one."

"Lambeth Palace shared its hopes this change to the historic service will result in a "great cry around the nation and around the world of support for the King" from those watching on their screens the first Coronation in the UK in seven decades on television."

"The change was reportedly made in close consultation with King Charles, Archbishop Justin Welby and the Government."

This Homage idea was received badly generally, so Welby has been thrown under the bus.....He went "off piste". No he didn't. They can't scrap it now, but it wasn't a good idea.

"....... it's backfired and now Welby is getting the blame. He's a scapegoat. I also have no time for Welby. Ungodly man."
With BookWorm @Duee and my Neil Sean videos, they're not my words but direct from them, but if B/W goes into too much detail like about tax codes I try to miss some out so people won't be bored.

@tobehonest last thread I couldn't believe this. Vile woman. She should be sued as this is slander.
"Loose women Denis Welch big Meghan supporter was asked should ILBW make amends with her father. She used 'a friend's example' that she was abused by her father and therefore couldn't make amends. Surely this is not the next stunt the ILBW will pull."
he should do it tomorrow. 3 days prior and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
THIS is one reason AI is going to be a very negative game changer...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
My green eyes told my husbands eyes to be quiet half a time for the first and twice for the second! My eldest has one sapphire and one emerald eye, second has emerald eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
'In 1689 the people had to follow the religion of the King'.

Good luck with that these days lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
'In 1689 the people had to follow the religion of the King'.

Good luck with that these days lol
I always think that during the Tudor times, the common people must have had whip lash regarding which religion was the 'right' one to follow and they one that wouldn't get you punished.
Henry VIII went from Catholic to Protestant
his Son Edward VI was Protestant
Mary I was Catholic
and then Elizabeth I was Protestant.

And that was all within 50 years!!

Reactions: 24
"CORONATION LIVE:

I wish Denise Welsh would bugger off. The woman seems to think because she’s suffered from MH issues she is an expert on all things and as smeg and H use MH as a crutch she blindly follows everything they say! She’s a bloody hypocrite, she’ll turn up to Royal invites but then slags them off at every opportunity. I cannot stand her. She’s a bloody loud mouth and I personally think she does nothing to help the cause of people suffering from MH issues themselves. Sorry rant over. Feel free to disagree but had to get that out!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
I wish Denise Welsh would bugger off. The woman seems to think because she’s suffered from MH issues she is an expert on all things and as smeg and H use MH as a crutch she blindly follows everything they say! She’s a bloody hypocrite, she’ll turn up to Royal invites but then slags them off at every opportunity. I cannot stand her. She’s a bloody loud mouth and I personally think she does nothing to help the cause of people suffering from MH issues themselves. Sorry rant over. Feel free to disagree but had to get that out!
She goes on about Charles' side piece when she herself had multiple affairs!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
My green eyes told my husbands eyes to be quiet half a time for the first and twice for the second! My eldest has one sapphire and one emerald eye, second has emerald eyes.
I have very green eyes and my ex had blue - we have two with blue eyes and two with what we call "opal eyes" which are gray-green-blue depending on how they are feeling and what they are wearing

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Got to say! I don’t think he’ll turn up …if he was coming we would have been overrun with uniform injustices and olive branches and sweet nods ….

If he has any dignity , he’ll claim a positive Covid test…….so he won’t …

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does anyone else wish Anna Wintour would come out and say the Stoats are never invited to the Met Gala..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.