Harry & Meghan #336 Don't matter 'bout the blood rocks I got, I'm still Meghan from the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope so. I’d love to see him being publicly told to move back to row Z where he belongs. I’m fuming that he’s got the bare faced cheek to show up at all!
I thought he was worried about security? Hard to protect the twit if doesn’t tell them his plans, he really is a complete arse isn’t he.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
one of her several 'tongue out' moments - this at the garden party
She genuinely never had a clue how to behave properly, did she. And I'm not talking about in royal circles, just ordinary everyday behaviour.

I have said it before, but it really was the best thing that they left.
Imagine them going on any more actual royal tours - the men in grey suits would be permanently wondering what faux pas they would commit next. Her barging in front of him constantly, spouting self-centred nonsense about nobody asking her if she was okay. Him looking ever more stupid, doped up and cranky.

Exactly what any instituition does not need when it is trying to maintain good, positive relationships with various countries.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I thought he was worried about security? Hard to protect the twit if doesn’t tell them his plans, he really is a complete arse isn’t he.
Yeah. Didn't MI6 or The Met or both stipulate that he/they had to give them 28 days' advanced notice?

Reactions: 39
A reminder for those interested that tonight on BBC at 8pm is Charles R: The making of a Monarch.
Then at 9pm on ch4 is The Windsors Coronation Special (parody!)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I feel a bit for Camilla, I’m pretty sure she’d prefer a nice quiet life in the country with horses and dogs and her family. But whatever we think about her or Charlie they are clearly meant for each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I am starting to really hope he doesnt bother to come.....what would the point of him coming be?

He obviously is completely estranged from the family...so why pretend he isnt?
private flight over, short stay, flight back in time to be with Aldi on his birthday (with whom he cba to spend time to be with last year), much easier to stick it on his TV in one of his 18 or so bogs/bathrooms to watch with Coronation commentators in the UK making a brief nod to - 'Harold
watching at his 'home'' as the procession heads off to the Abbey - then no more mention, nada.

Reactions: 35
A reminder for those interested that tonight on BBC at 8pm is Charles R: The making of a Monarch.
Then at 9pm on ch4 is The Windsors Coronation Special (parody!)
I’ll be watching the parody but the BBC seem to just slag him off and they may be right in doing so, but let the bloke have this week free of criticism at least, he’s waited so long, practically his entire life for this moment, I’m just asking for a week and that includes you Hazno and your ILBW.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think that was at a garden party for KC birthday just after they were married and she was overheard saying she was bored and wanted to go - so they were asked to leave?
There’s also a video of the occasion where C&C and The Gruesomes are in a circle talking then Camilla turns away from the group and starts walking towards the camera and looks to mouth the word ‘Help’ at the cameraman! 😁

Thanks to @Shushex for this new thread and recap and @SuperhansKnitting for the fab title.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm wondering if Harold isn't up to his old tricks. By not telling them his travel plans, where he is staying and when he is coming in it will be difficult for the minders to keep an eye on him. That is exactly what he wants so he can pull off one of his surprises. I see him just walking into WA to make an "entrance" and sitting where he not supposed to. You know he is going to pull off some stunt and he knows that they know so he is trying to get around them by telling them nothing beforehand.
If he isn’t on the bus ready to go to WA on time, go to seating plan B and security plan B and don’t let him in. Him being late is bad manners and I really don’t think they will let him derail the ceremony that is timed to the minute.

They managed to have a perfect candle placement, I’m not sure it was coincidence. One late entry at the jubilee will have informed many contingency plans.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Prince Harry knows full well about the well oiled machine that runs big Royal occasions, there’s nothing he can do that would spoil the ceremony, they would stop him, I think they will have covered everything, thought about every and all possibilities for anything that could go wrong and have plans in place to remedy them. I think it’s going to be a great occasion and nothing he can do will spoil it. But I really don’t think he’d ever try anything not at the Abbey, maybe in private or in the papers but who cares about that.

Reactions: 31
If he isn’t on the bus ready to go to WA on time, go to seating plan B and security plan B and don’t let him in. Him being late is bad manners and I really don’t think they will let him derail the ceremony that is timed to the minute.

They managed to have a perfect candle placement, I’m not sure it was coincidence. One late entry at the jubilee will have informed many contingency plans.
The RF have given him so much rope in the past and this seems to be continuing sadly, so he gets his own way by being pandered to.. probably far too late in the day but the ptb need to set down firm deadlines and rules - no deviation at all. If he is not compliant then he does not attend. As a security risk created by him/to him he could legitimately be kept away.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
I feel a bit for Camilla, I’m pretty sure she’d prefer a nice quiet life in the country with horses and dogs and her family. But whatever we think about her or Charlie they are clearly meant for each other.
☝I met C&C when they visited Cardiff a few months ago. I have to say, in the flesh, Camilla is incredibly attractive. Very dainty, smiley and a naughty glint in her eye. Photos really don't do her justice (rather like Princess A). I bet she's great fun too.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
@VC10
Apologies if you mentioned this later on in the thread I am just catching up. the car Diana was in was not a normal hire car. It was a butchered limo that had been written off twice and was dangerously full of faults.

she was in a dangerous lashed up car, with a drunk driver, not wearing her seatbelt.
I didn’t know Mercedes made limos! I always thought she was in a normal car.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
If anyone wants to watch the Markle's interview, this person is live streaming it on her Youtube channel.

Reactions: 24
I've got 7News spotlight on YouTube but nothing yet!

Wonder if she got it stopped

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.