Harry & Meghan #336 Don't matter 'bout the blood rocks I got, I'm still Meghan from the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry & Meghan #336 William is the liege man. Harry is the sleaze, man.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
I didn’t read the article about Camilla’s hairdresser due to my self imposed ban on clicking on them, but I see the hairdresser was Jo Hansford. She is extremely well known and I am sure she has no need to tout for business. I remember her when I used to go to Vidal Sassoon and she was the colourist there but soon left and made her name individually. I suspect they asked leading questions and twisted her conversation like they always do.

Reactions: 39
I'd always understood that Camila was deemed not suitable as she'd had relationships before they met but I don't suppose we can ever be certain of things that are said in private or what should be kept private.
I thought Diana was completely wrong for him, they didn't seem to have much in common and she was thicker than a whale omelet, which must have driven him nuts, I imagine her natural charms soon wore thin, though I do think she was pretty shrewd and knew how to play games.
I feel sorry for Diana though, I'm not sure anyone was her true friend, I don't think she could trust anyone and the men she chose probably were only in it because of who she was, although she seemed to have no problem breaking up other women's marriages.
She was a complex person I think but ultimately idiotic. Just my opinion of course.
Camilla was never in the picture. the whole "virgin princess" whatever was a tabloid invention. what really precipitated the union with Diana was a tabloid leak that placed her on the Royal train with Charles, although both brought forward several independent eye witnesses to disprove said amorous encounter. but the tabloids were relentless, and Diana did leak and claim that the woman on the train was Camilla, although many other independent eyewitnesses at the time placed her at her husband's side on the other side of Britain at said time. but the scandal at the time wouldn't be shut, so ultimately it was PP who wrung PC's arm and forced him to do the "honourable thing". i think Charles would have been happy to be a bachelor, among his treatises of botany and (God help me) urbanism, but he ultimately succumbed bc he thought he could "out ride" a 19 years old, and mould her into a "yes sir" hausfrau who would only bother him to ask if he cared for some tea.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Seems like Princess Charlotte and her friends enjoyed an early birthday party

This is what we were talking about children not caring about celebrating on the exact day. They will take the weekend after or the weekend before happily.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Camilla was never in the picture. the whole "virgin princess" whatever was a tabloid invention. what really precipitated the union with Diana was a tabloid leak that placed her on the Royal train with Charles, although both brought forward several independent eye witnesses to disprove said amorous encounter. but the tabloids were relentless, and Diana did leak and claim that the woman on the train was Camilla, although many other independent eyewitnesses at the time placed her at her husband's side on the other side of Britain at said time. but the scandal at the time wouldn't be shut, so ultimately it was PP who wrung PC's arm and forced him to do the "honourable thing". i think Charles would have been happy to be a bachelor, among his treatises of botany and (God help me) urbanism, but he ultimately succumbed bc he thought he could "out ride" a 19 years old, and mould her into a "yes sir" hausfrau who would only bother him to ask if he cared for some tea.
Could be, I think my problem is that I would have more in common with a person like flap ears then I would with a person like Di, all that game playing and manipulation of people makes me tired, if they all had proper jobs they'd be to busy for the rubbish they get up to.
But I suppose it's all old news now.

Reactions: 34
maxresdefault.jpg

" You are a bleep.....
Where are your children?
We are the ones who make a brighter day - so let's start giving......
There's a choice we're making...
To cut you dead ....
It's true we'll have much better days, just us without you ......

Oh, Daily Mail; send them a Quid..
So they know that nobody cares...
And their lives will be tit as they're cunts
As God has shown us by throwing tinned tomatoes at them
And so we all must lend a helping hand
- To pelt them with more..... "

rs-188094-AP850130010.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Looks like Camila has been hitting the gin bottle a bit to hard. Is that her on the floor behind Charlie?
Didn't really think about posting them when I took them, here's from above:
20230429_170326.png

Looks like the sceptre, not Queen Camilla.

ETA. Just noticed the daffodils, roses, shamrocks & thistles (alphabetical order)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Didn't really think about posting them when I took them, here's from above:
View attachment 2137361

Looks like the sceptre, not Queen Camilla.
Oh sorry Camilla how rude of me. That is really well done isn't it I love the daffodils and the guardsman that's bigger than his horse. Really lovely. I have friends that live in Thirsk and they have great yarn bombing, here's a picture of one of theirs.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Could be, I think my problem is that I would have more in common with a person like flap ears then I would with a person like Di, all that game playing and manipulation of people makes me tired, if they all had proper jobs they'd be to busy for the rubbish they get up to.
But I suppose it's all old news now.
nah, Charles is ok. if he manages not to take every decent urbanist's eye out with his beak of a nose. he did a pretty, nay, very good job with the Prince's Trust and his managing of the Cornwall Duchy. Diana, on the other hand... i'm painfully oscillating between wrapping her in a blanket and giving her a cuppa and wrapping her in a blanket and giving her a cuppa while i berate her awake at full decibels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

The lovely Emma, Marchioness of Bath, at the Prince's Trust gala in NY. Stunning.

It was suggested in the replies that maybe Hazza should have married her. :LOL:

Although we probably wouldn't have the mess we've got now if he had, Emma absolutely outclasses Hazza every which way. Completely out of his league. Hazza found his level with Smeg.

Screenshot_20230429-234758_kindlephoto-265167977.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I’ve got about 30-40 feet of knitted bunting to put up in my shop on Tuesday if it looks ok I’ll take a picture. My other shop in the same high street, is going to have a massive flag up, and I mean massive, and the street had the bunting put up today.
Normally we have yarn bombers but there’s nothing at the moment, there’s a red pillar box right outside so hopefully they will do it this week and I’ll get a snap of that as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Do yòu think ILBW is trying to kill him off with deep vein thrombosis from all that flying?

Was wondering about this earlier, after realising that ILBW's "rebrand" as Duckess of Suckex would be applicable in case of divorce - or widowhood.
In this scenario Prince twit attends London (photo & merchandising opportunities) then vanishes under "suspicious" circumstances. ILBW has a ready made person/organisation to blame, another chance to cosplay Diana and the title...
You read it here first 🤪

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

The lovely Emma, Marchioness of Bath, at the Prince's Trust gala in NY. Stunning.

It was suggested in the replies that maybe Hazza should have married her. :LOL:

Although we probably wouldn't have the mess we've got now if he had, Emma absolutely outclasses Hazza every which way. Completely out of his league. Hazza found his level with Smeg.

View attachment 2137371
I knew she was pretty, but dayum…she is gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous here

It’s clear why Megzy never reached out to Emma…Emma outclasses her in every single way

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Looks like Camila has been hitting the gin bottle a bit to hard. Is that her on the floor behind Charlie?
They seem to be all on the gin..... Your man on the horse is positively sozzled and Charles looks like he desperately needs a wee

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.