Harry & Meghan #336 Don't matter 'bout the blood rocks I got, I'm still Meghan from the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering if Harold isn't up to his old tricks. By not telling them his travel plans, where he is staying and when he is coming in it will be difficult for the minders to keep an eye on him. That is exactly what he wants so he can pull off one of his surprises. I see him just walking into WA to make an "entrance" and sitting where he not supposed to. You know he is going to pull off some stunt and he knows that they know so he is trying to get around them by telling them nothing beforehand.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Thank you Shushex for starting the new thread and recap.
Congratulations SuperhansKnitting on the thread title.

These threads are going fast and it's still a week until the Coronation.

I thought the Queen Mother run the palace in her day and wanted a connection with the Spencer family and that's why KC3 was set up with Diana's older sister but she wasn't interested.

Also in a couple of clips even when HMQEII became an adult she is looking at the Queen Mother for approval. Did I do good Mum. (It will be Mother's Day the Sunday after the Coronation here in Aus.)

I wonder if the DM article about H's pals was pulled is because they signed something and aren't supposed to talk to the media.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I’d really, really like to know whom the two anonymous donors - who gave $13m to Archewell - are. What’s their agenda? Why is $9m still sitting in the charity’s bank account? Why are their official offices filled with lawyers?
Something REALLY shady is afoot - and makes me wonder what happened to all that Royal Foundation money before Will and Kate rightly backed off from sharing causes, offices and joint ventures with Hazzard and Wingnut.

Reactions: 43
There is minimal going on Down Under for the Coronation. All I’ve seen are ads for the tv coverage. According to polls, the majority here still support a Constitutional Monarchy, but there’s enough Republican support at high levels for us monarchists to kind of keep our interest low key.

So…. I’m really enjoying seeing all the merch and street decoration you UK Tattler’s are posting here 😍. I’ll be decorating and partying in spirit!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Gawd he’s tiresome isn’t he
Do they realise we dont care?
---
I'd always understood that Camila was deemed not suitable as she'd had relationships before they met but I don't suppose we can ever be certain of things that are said in private or what should be kept private.
I thought Diana was completely wrong for him, they didn't seem to have much in common and she was thicker than a whale omelet, which must have driven him nuts, I imagine her natural charms soon wore thin, though I do think she was pretty shrewd and knew how to play games.
I feel sorry for Diana though, I'm not sure anyone was her true friend, I don't think she could trust anyone and the men she chose probably were only in it because of who she was, although she seemed to have no problem breaking up other women's marriages.
She was a complex person I think but ultimately idiotic. Just my opinion of course.
Totally
Camilla had been round the block a few times as it were
The Queeh mother and Mountbatten insisted on fragrant young virgin for the aging Prince. They were concerned about heirs...not much changed in 1000 years

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Do they realise we dont care?
---

Totally
Camilla had been round the block a few times as it were
The Queeh mother and Mountbatten insisted on fragrant young virgin for the aging Prince. They were concerned about heirs...not much changed in 1000 years

If KC3 and QCC had married back then and had no children would PAndrew be crowned next weekend or PEdward.

Would PAndrew had more ironclad protection of his behaviour. Would we have heard about Epstein and VG.

Reactions: 24
Haven't got through all of the last thread yet (how quickly will it go on Saturday...?!?) so I know this has undoubtedly been shared, but it deserves a spot on this thread because I've watched it about 8 times and haven't stopped laughing at it yet

Thought this needed posting in honour of a certain ginger who frequents this thread (I do NOT mean Hazno, he hasn't the legs!)

1682831116512.png

No wonder the rabid loons are going off their heads the last few days on social media, they'll no longer be able to screech we HAVE to address Camilla as tHe QuEeN cOnSoRt! Ha! It's official now!

1682831296458.png

Lovely little bit of Aussie reporting from the Legacy Relay send off from BP with KC:

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Happy New Thread everyone! Thanks for both thread and title.

I really can't think of anything to say about the harkles, I'm just so tired of the pair of them. I don't think they'll be married for much longer. I am glad that Charles has Camilla though. She clearly makes him happy and as long as he's making her happy too, then it's all ok imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
If KC3 and QCC had married back then and had no children would PAndrew be crowned next weekend or PEdward.

Would PAndrew had more ironclad protection of his behaviour. Would we have heard about Epstein and VG.
Andrew

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I'm wondering if Harold isn't up to his old tricks. By not telling them his travel plans, where he is staying and when he is coming in it will be difficult for the minders to keep an eye on him. That is exactly what he wants so he can pull off one of his surprises. I see him just walking into WA to make an "entrance" and sitting where he not supposed to. You know he is going to pull off some stunt and he knows that they know so he is trying to get around them by telling them nothing beforehand.
I hope so. I’d love to see him being publicly told to move back to row Z where he belongs. I’m fuming that he’s got the bare faced cheek to show up at all!

• Sick
Reactions: 38
According to Taz
I'd like Taz to do an 'after hours' show on a pay platform or even host a live Q and A, I always get the impression she's holding back aboout 75 percent of what she REALLY wants to say about Meghan, and I'd love to hear it. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Don't forget to put on your special sticker for the Corrie, Sparry! In fact why not just wear it permanently!
BEE4CD75-F18D-478A-89EC-135B542BE047.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Wouldn‘t it still be Charles being crowned next weekend? Even if he had no children, he would still be the heir. Andrew would only come into play after Charles’s death.

I think they mean if there was no William or Harry who would be Prince of Wales and swear fealty/to be liege man to the King at the coro.
Andrew or Edward.

Andrew by line of succession but after him being shamed prob Edward.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone's clearly a bit upset about that DM article/not being part of the Corrie. The minion's been let out.

Love what CeeBee wrote. :LOL:

And if anyone's a "psycho ex" in the Mail/Harkle "relationship", it's surely Hazbeen.

Screenshot_20230430-000815_kindlephoto-293783904.png

And....

Screenshot_20230430-074958_kindlephoto-294088282.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’ve just watched the documentary on channel 5, they used this shot from the garden party, her ability to look right into the camera lense is quite something. She was bang at it from the get go wasn’t she…
The garden party that she was sent home from because of her bad behaviour!

• Sick
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.