Harry & Meghan #336 Don't matter 'bout the blood rocks I got, I'm still Meghan from the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently Harry's going to be on a plane as soon as the ceremony ends so he doesn't miss Archie's birthday.

He played polo on Archie's birthday last year, but OK.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Imagine that there is an Aldi and Lidl. He is old enough to work the TV remote. So next week he turns on the TV and sees his dad in a big church.

Aldi: Where's daddy Mum, he's on the Tele?

Smeg: Oh he's at your Grandpa's coronation.

Aldi: What's a Grandpa?

👀 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Tom Sr seems very unwell. I didn’t realise Tom Jr lives in Mexico as well. They are all coming across ok to me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
ohh diving into the ‘only child’ stuff - receipts in the form of pics prove otherwise. They’re talking about how she lies

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It is becoming clear from this that Meghan is covering up something that she doesn't want people to know about.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Lolol journo - ‘you’re all family, you’re carbon copies of each other, you’re all as bad as each other, you’re all selling the family out for cash’ to something to that extent

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Lolol journo - ‘you’re all family, you’re carbon copies of each other, you’re all as bad as each other, you’re all selling the family out for cash’ to something to that extent
A journalist saying the truth, stating facts, to the interviewees. Hope Anderson Cooper and Tom Bradby are taking notes.

• Heart
So, it is clear that Harry lied in Spare about what the contents of that letter were and it sounds shocking that Meghan put so many vile things in the letter to her father.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s an ad break now, Tom Sr said he released a very small part of the letter to defend himself, because there were bits being leaked in People. He said there were some such hateful things in the letter that he would never release it, to protect Meghan before even protecting himself. Hateful he said.
---
He also said he thinks Harry is in the position to actually doing something about trying to bring them back together - my opinion on that is yeah right

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Wonder what the vile things she said in letter are?

Agree, nothing new as yet. But still glad they're putting their side across

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.