Harry & Meghan #336 Don't matter 'bout the blood rocks I got, I'm still Meghan from the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's too early in the morning for this type of stupidity

The mere prospect makes me livid. Say it isn’t so. I am so angry and fed up wit their stupid maneuvering and efforts to look clever. I don’t want them in America, but if they have to stay, here’s hoping that they’ll sit down and shut up.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I am looking forward to the Majesty of the music- I hope William Waltons Crown Imperial will play - its so Majestic and moving
OT but William Walton was born in a house just round the corner from where I was born and spent the first 21 years of my life. I walked past his house every day going to school but our paths never crossed as he was born in 1902, 47 years before me! Both of our houses are still standing …… his has a Blue Plaque on it …… alas mine doesn’t! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder, if Haz does come, will he come in a random crumpled suit of his own wardrobe, or will he go suit shopping, or will Papa ask him to go get dressed by Palace staff in a pre-approved suit?

Imagine if he came looking like he rolled put of bed? I'm more inclined to think they will dress him, because billions may see him on TV (if he's not hidden by candles).

Reactions: 22
Click on bottom photo to see comparison.
I screenshot it incase it gets deleted.

Screenshot_20230502-164609.png

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I wonder if they’re heading to France for ILBW to pick up the 7382945 years of French she forgotzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So:

No Smegs and Sparry at the Met Gala
Kardashians all at Met Gala
Possible Ozempic fan and Smegs ‘pal’ Mindy Kaling at the Met Gala
Smegs ‘pal’ Serena Williams at the Met Gala where she announces second pregnancy - lots of celebs have tweeted congrats, has Smegs? Or is she in a jealous narc rage with the voodoo dolls out?

According to the Mirror, Smegs snubbed the Met Gala 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ETA this story also contains Lainey Gossip’s bullshit ‘presenting at the Oscars story’ ahahahahhahahaaaa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 GOOD ONE 🤣😂☠

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It's amazing how the Harkles can cry all they want about Lilibet having "Diana's blue blue eyes" (like most of Hazbeen's family, by the way...), but then Charlotte is the spitting image of her father and has obviously her Grandma's genes in her. And no one needs to point it out, shout or scream, is that obvious to everyone.

Also, it warms my heart to see that the sadness Diana had in her eyes - even in childhood photos - is not there at all in her granddaughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Well I am shook that the Harkles weren’t at the Met Gala. Look at all of their good works, their fashion choices, their ‘movin’ and shaking’ ’

Shook, I tell you.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
So:

No Smegs and Sparry at the Met Gala
Kardashians all at Met Gala
Possible Ozempic fan and Smegs ‘pal’ Mindy Kaling at the Met Gala
Smegs ‘pal’ Serena Williams at the Met Gala where she announces second pregnancy - lots of celebs have tweeted congrats, has Smegs? Or is she in a jealous narc rage with the voodoo dolls out?

According to the Mirror, Smegs snubbed the Met Gala 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ETA this story also contains Lainey Gossip’s bullshit ‘presenting at the Oscars story’ ahahahahhahahaaaa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 GOOD ONE 🤣😂☠
The Met is about fashion and designers. The ILBW is not a fashion icon - on the floor sobbing in LA - and she manages to make any couture, or any expensive clothes, look cheap. She had half a village helping her with the red Carolina Herrera dress - and Carolina Herrera is all about tailoring - and she wanted it more fit, she was giving orders, and in the end it was a mess.

Also, the grifter is demanding with a Diva attitude: can you imagine the nightmare of her calling non stop to the top designers, making demands, wanting to be the first to choose the dress, wanting to be the last one on the red carpet and feeling more important than Anna Wintour - who hates her, BTW, and is a public fan of Catherine... It would be a bloody nightmare.

She has no poise, grace, reputation. And she doesn't even bring millions of Gen Z's to the audiences (like the tacky Kardashians). I highly doubt she will ever be there.

Reactions: 36
I would love if there wasn't one mention of either of them by any of the commentators on the day.
Too much to ask, I know.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
So no Met Gala for Meg. Even though it would have been too inflammatory to attend days before the Coro even by her standards, I do think she is not liked or wanted in Hollywood, and I assume the big cheeses did not want her attendance tarnishing their night. I don’t think Kim K likes Meg at all, I mean for them to be in the same basketball court and not even to grab a photo together speaks volumes. I think Kim looked absolutely gorgeous last night! She seems like everything Meg is not. I have heard she is very sweet and great to work with. Has she ever even acknowledged Meg? I couldn’t find much. To succeed in Hollywood, you need to learn a particular way of keeping many different types of people sweet, not being decisive or inflammatory to anyone…I can’t see Meg ever making it in that world 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.