Harry & Meghan #336 Don't matter 'bout the blood rocks I got, I'm still Meghan from the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @petalpetunia for being honest and saying I'm a tit. 🤗 I really appreciate it, will do as you suggest, stop being a tit, stay positive and vigilant and see what pans out. Sometimes one needs to be told. X Anyway I've got you lot.
Anyone else think I'm a tit?
No, not at all. So many times when I’m reading your posts, it’s what I’ve been thinking. You are swell! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This from Daily Star is what I missed with Neil Sean Lady M.
WOW
"King Charles is hoping for Prince Harry to bring him a Coronation "surprise" by bringing along Archie and Lilibet.

The King of England's Coronation service on May 6 clashes with young Archie's fourth birthday and Harry is so far the only confirmed attendee of the Sussexes' family.

But royal expert Neil Sean claims to have been told by a royal source that the monarch is still holding out hope that his grandchildren will be present.

Speaking on his YouTube channel, he said: "According to a very good source in the Palace, both the King and the Queen have not given up hope that Harry might surprise them with the children, finally bringing them over for an albeit very flying visit."
That's a big fat pile of 💩, how ridiculous 🙄
🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you I learn something new everyday usually here and normally Nana's language 😂❤
Not got any of the Coronation trimmings but have warned the Hubby that the 6th is Coronation day we have other things on for the rest of the weekend but that's my day. T
Always, politeness costs nothing my Gran always said ❤ I say it to my children now but I'm a northerner we also don't mind smiling at strangers, saying thank you, queueing and chatting to all and sundry 😁😂🥰
Sorry could someone post how to do a spoiler for me 🥰❤🥰
In my family the more polite we got the more you were probably pissing us off we were raised to be respectful of others but if we were answering everything as yes sir no sir yes ma’am no ma’am you‘d manage to piss off the family member
---
I had to google it yes there is an actual place in Newfoundland called Dildo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Off topic message for @JAR21
I would like to delete some of my pix from the wiki, please. How do I do that? Thanks

Oh @Chita please don't feel down. Someone sounds to have upset you, but we all love you and all of your drawings too. You are funny and share your ideas with us. Don't let them get to you otherwise they have won. Ignore the jealous fools, and you'll soon start to feel better.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That god awful dress is doing her NO favours what so ever
Poor dear looks way swollen dress would look a lot better if it was about 3 inches longer unlike someone I shall not name Eugenie definitely is not sporting a moonbump

Reactions: 23
So has she Markled Hollywood? She signs with WME and a writer strike looms tonight…all the other unions will stop in solidarity despite any “no strike” clauses
---
Won’t happen if lilibucks exists she’s an anchor baby for him
He can still be deported (see Kelly Rutherford’s ex)

• Haha
  • Heart
😃 I'm back, haven't been able to keep up over the last few days as have been busy.

Have been feasting on @Bobble22 cheesy poofs, they are not safe in a vault in Switzerland
View attachment 2141735
Hayseed has invited his whole family along to enjoy the spoils of our vault plundering 😄
View attachment 2141738

Scotch are you ok? Whoever is holding you seems to have quite a grip there.
---
hmm this is the drug for Diabetics with type2 because of everyone ( all the rich selfish cunts) it ran out leaving people who actully needed it to suffer I think you can get it if you go privete a few hundred quid for a months supply It will be available next year i think on the NHS but restricted to people who need it You should only take it as part of weight loss treatment as some of the side affects are nasty, The last time i saw my Diabetic nurse She mentioned something simular but I turned it down as did not want it anywhere near me There are lots of stories coming out that the weight comes back once you stop taking it unless you are excersising and eating carefully its nasty stuff

Our pharmacists are up in arms as the government wants to increase the cap of prescribed medications from 3 month supply to 6.
We already have a shortage of medications.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I'd love to see Catherine in the girls of Great Britain and Ireland tiara.

I have ordered a small bottle of champers and lots of food to collect on Friday, looking forward to tea and food then a glass of champers afterwards whilst watching the coronation :)

• Heart
Oh @Chita please don't feel down. Someone sounds to have upset you, but we all love you and all of your drawings too. You are funny and share your ideas with us. Don't let them get to you otherwise they have won. Ignore the jealous fools, and you'll soon start to feel better.

I just want the ones removing that have caused offense. They were supposed to be of the rictus grin but people are interpreting them as a trope (whatever that is) ridiculing women of colour. So I want some removing, please @JAR21
---
No flower crowns thankyou.
They look like swimming caps from the 50s and 60s.

I want tiaras.
Big ones.
Three piled on top of each other if necessary.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Wouldn't it be great if Chas had a photo taken during the Coronation with Boss Baby sitting on his knee! I know it'd never happen but a photoshopped one to freak out the skidmarkles would do! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
So has she Markled Hollywood? She signs with WME and a writer strike looms tonight…all the other unions will stop in solidarity despite any “no strike” clauses
Once AI is perfected they won't need to strike because they won't have jobs. Same with Lawyers. :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: 23
She's like one of those terminator characters that can't be stopped. What a travesty all because haz had no aptitude to see what she is, he must have been warned about gold diggers and ho's you would think.
If I recall correctly, even KC3 told Hazno that MM was not the kind of woman you marry, and Prince William suggested he slow down the romance. He was warned - just chose not to listen.
---
That's a big fat pile of 💩, how ridiculous 🙄
🙄🙄
And really how sad, if they have not yet realized the vipers that H&M are. Do you really suppose the King and Queen believe these invisible grandchildren exist?

Reactions: 25
Cinny! Hmmm, I have to admit that when your posts about Chuck become too… well, cinnamonish, I just don’t read it to the end (as I do with many other posts of others as it would take so much time and mostly just need to catch up, and somehow can guess what is the message).

Nevertheless. Keep being you, my only problem is distinguishing among your opinion, a fact or a citation of a youtuber or other media so being short of time I just make this shortcut just doublechecking who from tattlers is the author and just keep on tattling.
However, if you want a feedback, as a non native I have hard time distingushing if it’s yours or Bookworm’s or any other opinion. (which might be another reason I need more time to read your posts). But! You are one of my favourite rs!!!! ♥

I know what you mean @Duee about our lovely Cinny's posts, but you see, after a while you learn to decode how tits write. Italics denote someone else's work that our favourite tit has kindly transcribed. Then there's a gap, sometimes with a short line, followed by Cinny's view. 😁

Other posts, believe it or not, are simply her own jovial thoughts. These can often be a few paragraphs long, and that's when we ourselves can feel like right big tits when we realise it's fiction. 😂 But, don't be fooled because there's many a great thought or explanation that is posted that deserves a good read. 🥳

Ain't that right @Cinnamon.girl 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I take Ozempic due to type 2 diabetes my doctor started me on it a few years ago when metformin quit being effective by itself I’ve been dealing with pre diabetes most of my life and in 2007 was diagnosed with it. If anyone asked me I am overweight but would NEVER take this as a weight loss solution first off the side effects can possibly cause you major health issues secondly it is for Chronic diseases not short term use. Due to the diabetes i have labwork done every three months the only way I will be able to quit taking it is if my A1C levels drop below 6.0 and stay there.
What are the dangers of taking Ozempic?

Ozempic® may cause serious side effects, including:
  • inflammation of your pancreas (pancreatitis). ...
  • changes in vision. ...
  • low blood sugar (hypoglycemia). ...
  • kidney problems (kidney failure). ...
  • serious allergic reactions. ...
  • gallbladder problems.
That's scary. Probably a good reminder for dad (and even me, given family history) to take more care of his diet. He's on metformin for now with something I don't know SOS. He's rather careless at times.

He has taken some sort of diet pills in the past - one of our doctors (claims to be our family friend 🙄) wanted to prescribe those for me too. I refuse to engage with that quack at all.

As if there isn't enough trouble already. People abusing those resources for 'aesthetic' reasons, which are actually necessary for someone else's survival, and those someone elses usually end up not getting access to those resources. And OMG the ugliness that comes from trying to make themselves look like what Nature never intended 😱😱😱 Smegs has crossed over into that realm especially with that video thing - though that looked quite like a deep fake.

I am still half asleep so going to make myself a big mug of Assam tea. Cloudy/rainy after a long spell of extreme heat so tea would be perfect. Wish I had coconut biscuits. Or even the ones with sugar on top.

@ChaoticArtist I couldn’t reply/quote your post
I would have been one of the first in the uk to have this at Sheffield childrens. Hospital. I didn’t as it seemed so painful and so much could go wrong. Life long bone infections if the bones didn’t knit back together properly, one leg shorter than the other, the pain when adjusting the metal every day - it’s like having a medieval torture rack inside your legs forcing the bones apart. Be short and happy!
I'd typed a long ramble but will keep it short-ish like Sparry 😂

Yes, lots of complications come packaged with such surgeries. Which is why I don't support these unless they are performed for a corrective function - which could include cosmetic surgery which helps with the patient's mental health. The thing is, we know the risks, but sometimes the (perceived) benefits outweigh the potential risks - even the long-term ones.

It sounds like a simple decision - pain bad, pain-free good. But it's up to the individual to decide whether the mental/emotional pain that they feel pre-surgery would be greater or smaller than the potential physical and mental/emotional pain they might feel post-surgery. For some, it's not even a choice (professions/cultures giving preference to certain physical attributes).

In Sparry's case, it seems like his difference in height with William has added to his sense of victimhood. "William got more/better of everything. Even our parents/Nature gave him more height". Add to that William maintaining himself better physically, consciously standing tall. Sparry, like his wife, is rather scruffy and frumpy, and makes himself even more so around his brother. And more than physically, he has created this image of himself being forever in his brother's shadow, which makes him feel even smaller.

In such a scenario, add Smegs with her apparent vision of turning themselves into William and Catherine 2.0. Encouraging him to buy what Nature didn't grant to them. 💯% she gets buy one get one free deals at the surgeon's.

@susan1375, I'm glad that you're happy with your decision not to go for that surgery. Sometimes I wonder if I should have taken the offer to get my 'smile fixed' (upper lip needs to be not as short apparently, and the corners should not droop down - though that's because of not a very happy life), so to be at the stage where you are so clear about your decision is really nice 👌🤗

I know what you mean @Duee about our lovely Cinny's posts, but you see, after a while you learn to decode how tits write. Italics denote someone else's work that our favourite tit has kindly transcribed. Then there's a gap, sometimes with a short line, followed by Cinny's view. 😁

Other posts, believe it or not, are simply her own jovial thoughts. These can often be a few paragraphs long, and that's when we ourselves can feel like right big tits when we realise it's fiction. 😂 But, don't be fooled because there's many a great thought or explanation that is posted that deserves a good read. 🥳

Ain't that right @Cinnamon.girl 😘

I have not caught up yet/had forgotten the discussion about whether @Cinnamon.girl is a tit or not. Then I read your post quickly while scrolling and thought that you all have very talented tits while mine only hurt when I'm trying to sleep on my tummy. At the most they are a nice cushion for the Pup. All those years of schooling, not wasted then 😂

I really should go and have two mugs of tea 😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.