Harry & Meghan #336 Don't matter 'bout the blood rocks I got, I'm still Meghan from the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"An eyewitness said 'He was legless & speechless.' "
Hazno was Legless? Oh my Goodness. That's no girl flatpak! Legless Lil really is his kid!
****** in this pic, looks like something that spent the day in the juvenile court charged with stealing cars, joy riding and basically being a bleeping feral, anti social menace.

A head on him you just want to high five .... With a deck chair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Some of this things, in a normal family or business, would be talked about. We know the Press loves a Catherine moment, and putting her on the cover - rarely because of what she's done or stands for, but because of how she looks. They could have talked internally and decided to minimise the risk of transforming the Coronation in a high end fashion show. Then again, as with the DoE, I think there's at least the possibility that with these leaks test the waters on how things will be received. It would be extremely easy to stop the speculation, announcing that the ladies will be wearing tiaras or no one will wear tiaras. The fact that there's leaks about it (from VL, not DM), makes me believe there is at least discussions about it.
If I was in the royal family I would say all kinds of strange things where it could be overheard just for the entertainment value. a few years ago a friend of mine who was a coworker an myself would make up outrageous stories to tell each other where we knew it would be overheard and then wait for the gossip to get back to us greatly helped with the boredom on long standby shifts😎😎😎

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I am preparing for 16 houseguests for the coronation weekend and today had lots of things to do. Shampooing carpets while the kids aren’t here, freshening up the guest rooms etc. I spent five hours catching the worlds most angry and aggressive rate in the family lounge that bloody Colin had brought in and then lay in his basket watching it run around!!!!!
---
I think I’ve done it?! As a spoiler?!
---
I know this is utterly shocking but I haven’t yet seen the snarkles turn up to the met gala.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
If hazno doesn't come, how about this?
Suppose the story of his "real" parentage comes out with ironclad "proof" that Hazno hazno connection to the RF. Of course the royal family is stunned and heartbroken and but KCIII goes on Live TV across the world, and says that while ALL the titles (including Prince) have been removed, the king's love and affection toward the family overseas will never falter.
*Manifests the absolute tit out of this* 🙏🏻🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This is what Mindy Khaling (a guest on Smeg's horriffic excuse for a podcast) looks like after four (ish) months on Ozempic. I've read Smegs is on the O bandwagon too, as well as most of Hollyweird. I can't believe this has become the "go to" for dramatic and quick weight loss. Something tells me in the long run, that there may just end-up being really negative side effects from this. Even if someone gave me a free six-month supply of it, I wouldn't take it. (I like eating too much!)
I wonder if they STOP taking it if they'll gain all the weight back again!
View attachment 2141444
I take Ozempic due to type 2 diabetes my doctor started me on it a few years ago when metformin quit being effective by itself I’ve been dealing with pre diabetes most of my life and in 2007 was diagnosed with it. If anyone asked me I am overweight but would NEVER take this as a weight loss solution first off the side effects can possibly cause you major health issues secondly it is for Chronic diseases not short term use. Due to the diabetes i have labwork done every three months the only way I will be able to quit taking it is if my A1C levels drop below 6.0 and stay there.
What are the dangers of taking Ozempic?

Ozempic® may cause serious side effects, including:
  • inflammation of your pancreas (pancreatitis). ...
  • changes in vision. ...
  • low blood sugar (hypoglycemia). ...
  • kidney problems (kidney failure). ...
  • serious allergic reactions. ...
  • gallbladder problems.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I watched Suits up until she was written out.
To me, she WAS a main character.
A lead actor is a stretch but she was featured a lot.

The thread running through Suits was a guy with a photographic memory but no Law degree blags his way into a Law firm that only employs people with degrees from Harvard Law.

The truth about him is hidden because of his ability to read past cases and memorise them. He always saves the day when they are in court and about to lose a case. Lots of tension. Will he get found out? Will they win the case?
So the fake lawyer is definitely a lead actor.

The other leads are the partners in the firm - Harvey and Jessica and Louis. The fake lawyer and Harvey are the double act who really carry the show because they know his secret from the start.
The partner Jessica doesn't get the screen time those two do - she leaves part way through the series and makes cameo appearances later but she's classed as a lead actor because she's senior partner in the firm.

Louis has a lot of sub plot regarding his personal life.
Two other characters that feature in the whole story thread are Harvey's super-secretary Donna and the fake lawyers girlfriend ....... played by Meghan.
All the characters have scenes with Meghan's character.
She's kind of the loyal helper to all of them.
She isn't in every scene but as far as I am concerned, she is a main character because of her link to that lead actor's character.

When he comes home from work late, she is there to talk stuff over with him.
When he's at work, she is there beavering away at her desk.
She plays a paralegal. She is the fake lawyers conscience, always trying to make him do the right thing.
If any research out if hours is needed, her character is always loyal to the firm and always works hard to help them win the case.
So she's always kind of around.

In the end the truth came out about the fake lawyer, he married the Meghan character and they moved to a new city to start a fresh life.
I think that took 7 seasons ( or 6, can't remember)
Meghan prob gets as much screen time as Jessica the senior partner.
So I would class her as a main character.

I loved Suits. I loved her and I think that's why it took me a while to realise the actress was nothing like the character.
I was fooled for a long time coz Im stoopid, but no longer.
I have seen - not the light, but I have seen the darkness within her.
But fair's fair. Her character in Suits (in my opinion) was a main character.
And her acting was neither great nor crap.
She was good enough for what was required.
You are not stoopid. Because if you are, so am I. I have admitted many times on here that I was fooled in the beginning. When I look back now I did get warnings and there were things that bothered me down in my gut but I chose to ignore the warnings or make excuses for them.
For example, the engagement interview. I knew in my gut something was very off with her but I put that down to nerves and gave her a past. I use to like Hasbeen a lot and wanted to believe he had found his one.

You see, I was double stoopid because I believed the pr the royals put out about him. What a cheeky chap he is, so down to earth. OMG when I look back now I can’t believe how I fell for any of it. Simply, I wanted to believe and ignored the warning signs.

I have never watched Suits, didn’t have a clue what Suits was or who she was. I will never watch Suits now because she is in it. Just like I stopped watching anything Angelina Jolie is in when she seduced Brad Pitt away from Jennifer. Especially since it has been stated that Jennifer has blanked the Meghan witch. I am petty like that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just had a horrible thought - someone said peeing in the bush would not happen while on Safari - would get bitten? You know how infantile they are -
Eeewwww - could it be another of their embarrassing euphemism for something they get up to such as roasting chicken 🤮 sorry 😱
Well actually…..I did pee in the bush myself when on safari in South Africa. So it is possible that this time she witch is telling the truth.
On safari you out in the middle of no where, not close to a toilet and you are out for a min of 3 hours, so if you have to go. The rangers are all in contact with each other and know exactly where the lions are so it’s pretty safe as the rangers all have guns. I was still a coward and was hanging on and hanging on until a boy in our group spoke up and said he needed to go.

It was quite funny because practically everyone in the car piled out with him to go and pee. We were all just waiting for someone to speak up and ask to go first. We all busted out laughing about it later. Adults all to timid to ask to go pee. It took a young boy to speak up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I call bollocks on the "flowers in their hair" bollocks, unless of course skidmarkle turns up with haznot's bollocks in her hair 😁🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My prediction for POW attire on Saturday is a formal dress and hat. But there’s a do the night before and I bet that all the bling will be out for that, long pale dress with all the bling on it and a tiara, let’s face it whatever she wears she’s going to look stunning.
I want to see Catherine in a tiara also with all the bling. But I agree whatever she wears she will look stunning and all eyes will be on her.

Hate to say this as it is the King and Queens moment but Catherine is getting a lot of attention these days from the media. You notice it when she is out and about there are pages and pages of posts about her and what she is wearing. All positive also. She will make the papers and tv screens no matter what she has on and there will be a lot of talk about it.

She is no where the dizzy heights of Diana and I hope she never gets there but she is certainly under a lot of pressure. I love her and worry sometimes about this but she seems strong.

Reactions: 32
Don't all of those slimming things contain barbiturates [speed] of some kind to speed up the metabolism?
And therefore are very dangerous?
ozempic is not an actual weight loss drug it was primarily a diabetes medication
Ozempic® works in 3 ways to lower blood sugar:

Helps your pancreas produce more insulin when your blood sugar is high

Helps prevent your liverfrom making and releasing too much sugar

Slows down food leaving your stomach
and yes it is dangerous but some of the side effects can be the same if your diabetic and can’t get your sugar levels low enough

Reactions: 20
I was prescribed the lower starter dose of this for my type 2 diabetes. I was on it for 9 months, and for the first 4 months it was horrendous as it made me feel constantly nauseous for the first 5 days every time I had the injection (you inject once a week). I only lost about 5lbs on it.

I eventually got used to it, but got taken off of it in October as my blood results had returned to pre diabetic levels, which they thought was more to do with the metformin than the ozempic. My appetite has returned with a vengeance, and I have put in about 7-12lbs. Had my bloods done again last week, and have a diabetic review in 2 weeks, so they may put me back on it again. It's a weird drug.

Hopefully we'll get Charlotte's birthday photo released this evening. Hope the evil Unle and Aunt overseas don't attempt to grab the attention from her.
i feel for you nice to know I’m not alone in having it make me nauseous for me it’s only about 2 days though😎😎

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I loved reading that, thought exactly the same thing 🫢😆
---

She’s like something from a horror movie isn’t she, she’s quite unnerving
She's like one of those terminator characters that can't be stopped. What a travesty all because haz had no aptitude to see what she is, he must have been warned about gold diggers and ho's you would think.

Reactions: 18
The Andrew documentary on C4 was extremely interesting especially about him being unhappy at losing his Spare rank once William was born. In fact I am looking forward to part 2 next week. He really is the master of his own downfall too.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.