Harry & Meghan #336 Don't matter 'bout the blood rocks I got, I'm still Meghan from the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from Bill Nighy, who walks in on Wintour's arm looking as cool as ever and like he cant understand the fuss of it all, bloody love him!
Link! Give us a link!
Just seen it, adorable!both 73,what a power couple,also Anna probs hates Mrs Reek...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry, but has Eugenie been taking fashion tips from Smegs? I'm sure she could have found a nicer dress than this to wear, it's doing her no favours. Edo is a bit of alright ....... Beatrice did well for herself there! 😃
Beatrice is a bit unfortunate in the beauty stakes but its in the eye of the beholder ....i cant help thinking though .....
And yes Eugenies dress is a bit of a fright but i guess comfort over style

I don't understand this. I've banked with HSBC for 30 years and have never been offered cheesy pouffs from their vault.
What's the name of your bank again? I could take my overdraft there 😁
Where's Hamster?

No, well spotted I don't like him or his wife though I love our Monarchy. I could do as you request, and rein it in until after he is "coronated" as I have no wish to offend?
But ...but what if KC does something wrong, can't I comment on it?
What I've posted is factual and not slagging him off. He is short, 5.3".
Is this policing the thread?
You could always skip my posts? Likely others do already as I tend to drone on about the children and I wouldn't blame you! 😁
Solution: skip my posts along with any others who do so until after the Coronation. Just shut your eyes and scroll.......are you OK with this? No wish to fall out.
Cinny! Hmmm, I have to admit that when your posts about Chuck become too… well, cinnamonish, I just don’t read it to the end (as I do with many other posts of others as it would take so much time and mostly just need to catch up, and somehow can guess what is the message).

Nevertheless. Keep being you, my only problem is distinguishing among your opinion, a fact or a citation of a youtuber or other media so being short of time I just make this shortcut just doublechecking who from tattlers is the author and just keep on tattling.
However, if you want a feedback, as a non native I have hard time distingushing if it’s yours or Bookworm’s or any other opinion. (which might be another reason I need more time to read your posts). But! You are one of my favourite tattlers!!!! ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Didn't know that. Parliament comes from the French word parle - to speak
Thank you I learn something new everyday usually here and normally Nana's language 😂❤
Not got any of the Coronation trimmings but have warned the Hubby that the 6th is Coronation day we have other things on for the rest of the weekend but that's my day. T
Totally off topic and if not allowed, the Mods I apologise and ask that you delete this.

I know we have Tattlers from all around the globe on here. May I ask if people from other nations thank the bus driver when they disembark?😂😂. I have been bus-ing it to see my daughter in hospital after her major op, and every local thanks the bus driver when they get off. Is it just a Scottish thing?
Always, politeness costs nothing my Gran always said ❤ I say it to my children now but I'm a northerner we also don't mind smiling at strangers, saying thank you, queueing and chatting to all and sundry 😁😂🥰
Sorry could someone post how to do a spoiler for me 🥰❤🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Link! Give us a link!
Just seen it, adorable!both 73,what a power couple,also Anna probs hates Mrs Reek...
She would go right down in my estimations if she ever invited her to the first Monday of May! I would love to see the Prince & Princess of Wales attend though, obvs not this year but i'm sure they could pencil in next year! I know its close to Charlotte's birthday but just let the kids run feral in the museum and give us couture fans the one we want!

• Haha
  • Heart
Midlands and North do……I think people do it everywhere except London .
London suburbs here - it does happen, usually on the routes that have front entrance only, less often on the middle door exit ones, and not all the time but also not that rarely. Sometimes it’s a wave or a nod (me) as people get off but also verbal. I do see it in central London as well.

• Heart
I’m feeling positive. Which may be unwise - but still. From what I have seen I don’t see Charles as petty towards William and Catherine, we have seen many signs of deep affection to both and he adores those children. The see through canopy was not real, the other faiths have roles but nothing to do with the actual ceremony and i think they have stood firm against the Sussex demands. Looking forward to seeing actual history again, we have had so much recently.

Reactions: 19
Absolutely 100% agree with you Cinny. I want them in beautiful sparkly tiaras or coronets. Camilla will be wearing a full crown in all her glory. My suggestion for her name is HAWHAW.

😎
Agreed!! I want them all in so much bleeping bling you can see them from space! Flowers?! What else.. Tambourines, chanting barefoot whilst wailing Kum ba ya?? This is the Coronation of the King of England, not poxy Woodstock 3.0 🤬. It'll end up looking like some hippy fest cult rather than the regent spectacle it ought to be 🤬🤬

duck it here's another angry face just coz 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry, could someone (no pressure) sum up all the discrepant yet published reasons why Smeg is not attending? I mean the official ones, not what we suspect/guess/are closer to truth than her court claims. My list based on reading here:
  • she is too cool and does not want to overshadow everyone else
  • Aldi’s bday song not in the repertoir of the Westminster choir
  • no tiaras for non working “royals”
  • she is such a great mom, priorities
  • logistics indicating which bus which platform they are expected to join
  • 10th row
  • no apologies from TRF

Anything else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you @petalpetunia for being honest and saying I'm a tit. 🤗 I really appreciate it, will do as you suggest, stop being a tit, stay positive and vigilant and see what pans out. Sometimes one needs to be told. X Anyway I've got you lot.
Anyone else think I'm a tit?
I'm also a bit of a tit. Together we'd make a great pair 🤣
Screenshot_20230502_000809_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Funny but Eugenie is looking, walking a dressing like a heavily pregnant person. Footwear included. I wonder if she could squat?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
@Tootlingalong …on the top bar there are 3 dots …drop down menu appears …press spoiler - it will give you an option to name or title your spoiler , but you can skip this if you want …then you can type your spoiler between the brackets that say spoiler …should work !

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.