Harry & Meghan #336 Don't matter 'bout the blood rocks I got, I'm still Meghan from the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmmm , is Arthur Chatto going to the Coronation?? 😃😃😛😛😛🥵🥵🥵
arthur-chatto2-2000-02c8631a99f045a798ff676b0684aa99.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Totally off topic and if not allowed, the Mods I apologise and ask that you delete this.

I know we have Tattlers from all around the globe on here. May I ask if people from other nations thank the bus driver when they disembark?😂😂. I have been bus-ing it to see my daughter in hospital after her major op, and every local thanks the bus driver when they get off. Is it just a Scottish thing?
scottish here, I couldnt imagine not saying thanks! 😅 some people even say 'thanks driver'

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Totally off topic and if not allowed, the Mods I apologise and ask that you delete this.

I know we have Tattlers from all around the globe on here. May I ask if people from other nations thank the bus driver when they disembark?😂😂. I have been bus-ing it to see my daughter in hospital after her major op, and every local thanks the bus driver when they get off. Is it just a Scottish thing?
I live on the south coast and I'd say 99% of passengers thank the driver. It's a British thing :) 🇬🇧

• Heart
Reactions: 30
scottish here, I couldnt imagine not saying thanks! 😅 some people even say 'thanks driver'
I don’t ride the bus, but when I lived in Germany and was in the Frankfurt ski club, I not only said thanks to the driver, but would give him snacks and talk to him! (Sometimes we took long trips!) I remember on one trip the driver actually told me about the secret sleeper compartment under the bus and let me go in it and sleep on the way home! Everyone else had to sleep in their seats!! It was awesome!!!
On topic? I bet H bails at the last minute, and I absolutely hope he does! Buh bye, you arsewipe!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Completely off-topic but I'm watching the met gala and I don't understand how I'm supposed to tell who is a man and who is a woman anymore. What the woke.
Apart from Bill Nighy, who walks in on Wintour's arm looking as cool as ever and like he cant understand the fuss of it all, bloody love him!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
So, we'll be treated to Blair-the-Crypt-Keeper, Johnson-the-Bog-Brush and the rest of the motley crew of living former PMs.

The sight of all of them en-masse, probably sitting together in the same row, should give anyone toying with the idea of doing away with the Monarchy pause for thought.

Be careful what you wish for.

Because the other option would probably end up being one of them. :poop:
Republicans dont seem to consider this
---
Patrick on GB news just interviewed one of those camping out in the mall already. She had everything, was very organised with snacks (didn't spot any cheesy puffs tho), M&S coronation biscuits, sleeping bag, camp bed, cleaning stuff! And a tarpaulin for cover.

I admire her but could never do that unless I had a portable loo lol

Where will she poop?
Nooooo i couldn't cope with that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I do wonder if Hazno is coming alone because she won’t take the risk of negative press if there is a kerfuffle when they go back to the states?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.