Harry & Meghan #336 Don't matter 'bout the blood rocks I got, I'm still Meghan from the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally off topic and if not allowed, the Mods I apologise and ask that you delete this.

I know we have Tattlers from all around the globe on here. May I ask if people from other nations thank the bus driver when they disembark?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I have been bus-ing it to see my daughter in hospital after her major op, and every local thanks the bus driver when they get off. Is it just a Scottish thing?
nope everyone does it where i live as well i live in the south by the sea I do it as well lol

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Totally off topic and if not allowed, the Mods I apologise and ask that you delete this.

I know we have Tattlers from all around the globe on here. May I ask if people from other nations thank the bus driver when they disembark?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I have been bus-ing it to see my daughter in hospital after her major op, and every local thanks the bus driver when they get off. Is it just a Scottish thing?
In Seattle it depends on the mood of the driver and if you have 2 doors BC most will take the back to avoid an awkward encounter with a mean driver. If you have a nice driver then you might know her pet/child/spouse names. In Hawaii where my mom is from is very like Scotland which IMHO is particularly friendly/fun and the people are the most helpful. The high school uses the county/city bus system so every year they get a free Orca card (like an Oyster) I'll ask my son and let you know what kids do. I know he does BC my sister raised hers in Texas and we spent so much time down there he still says "yes Ma'am" to strangers. He can't help it... his cousins are older and that's how they talk. Except he did it last month to someone that he thought was a woman but... wasn't. And the kids were shocked but he's innocent and he *still* isn't sure what sex the teacher was. I feel sorry for kids growing up in this world the Gruesomes want us to live in.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Happy Tattlers boarding their coaches on Saturday Morning, about to hit The Red Lion & The White Hart pubs πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
We will have a pint or two for our Commonwealth Tattlers, along with our European Tattlers & our American Tattle posters, on here, that post with us πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

In case you were wondering, I'm the doughty " rotund " passenger in that first photoplate πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ( already " three sheets to the wind- at 8AM !)

Bell-Hill-2_0115-681x528.jpg
Monico mystery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Gorgeous photo of Charlotte just released to celebrate her 8th birthday…. Do they usually do this the night before?

Reactions: 26
It interests me slightly that they've included photos of the children... I thought the UK press had a deal with the royals about pap shots.

Unless it was prearranged with them of course, but the question then is why? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
August does look like flatpack 1, and his legs dangle the same way.

Screenshot_20230502-073527.png

Reactions: 21
If hazno doesn't come, how about this?
Suppose the story of his "real" parentage comes out with ironclad "proof" that Hazno hazno connection to the RF. Of course the royal family is stunned and heartbroken and but KCIII goes on Live TV across the world, and says that while ALL the titles (including Prince) have been removed, the king's love and affection toward the family overseas will never falter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Completely off-topic but I'm watching the met gala and I don't understand how I'm supposed to tell who is a man and who is a woman anymore. What the woke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.