Harry & Meghan #336 Don't matter 'bout the blood rocks I got, I'm still Meghan from the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More of David Starkey history of monarchy. Scroll on if not interested lol

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Some of these ancient Ornate pieces are just stunning........ All will be used in the Coronation of HM The King & The Queen Consort.
I love The Ampulla & Spoon, for the Anointing.
I love the Three Swords of Justice
Look at the Sovereign Ring! Beautiful 😃😎😎

skynews-st-edwards-crown-coronation_6113709.jpg

skynews-ampulla-coronation_6113059.jpg
skynews-coronation-spoon-coronation_6113061.jpg
skynews-swords-coronation-regalia_6113057.jpg
skynews-the-sovereigns-orb_6113055.jpg
skynews-sceptre-dove-cross_6116829.jpg
skynews-sovereign-ring-coronation_6113785.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Totally off topic and if not allowed, the Mods I apologise and ask that you delete this.

I know we have Tattlers from all around the globe on here. May I ask if people from other nations thank the bus driver when they disembark?😂😂. I have been bus-ing it to see my daughter in hospital after her major op, and every local thanks the bus driver when they get off. Is it just a Scottish thing?
We do it in Wales too...'Cheers, Drive!'

You're not welsh if you don't thank the driver!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Totally off topic and if not allowed, the Mods I apologise and ask that you delete this.

I know we have Tattlers from all around the globe on here. May I ask if people from other nations thank the bus driver when they disembark?😂😂. I have been bus-ing it to see my daughter in hospital after her major op, and every local thanks the bus driver when they get off. Is it just a Scottish thing?
It's a Welsh thing too.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
no I’m Irish and always thank the bus driver
Always thank bus driver and I remember years ago if it was a trip/day out they would normally do a collection for the driver. I doubt this happens now as not many trips by bus. Scottish

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Midlands and North do……I think people do it everywhere except London .

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Met Gala tonight will her new agents have secured an invite?

I wolfed a share size bag of crisps reading about the weight loss drug 🤣🤔

Got some coronation shortbread tins in m&s and some picky bits hope the RF have a wonderful day on Saturday God knows they all deserve it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Met Gala tonight will her new agents have secured an invite?

I wolfed a share size bag of crisps reading about the weight loss drug 🤣🤔

Got some coronation shortbread tins in m&s and some picky bits hope the RF have a wonderful day on Saturday God knows they all deserve it.
I hope they do go and are faced with loud boos !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It was a Vanity Fair puff piece about how great it was she was a real woman who hadn't tried to lose her weight before the pictures 🤢🤢
Wonder how many doughnuts she ate to be able to look 'real' then VF could laud her.
She is a grifter, I wonder since they can't keep their stories straight (their truth) wether she still has her diaries and recordings because if she did they wouldn't be such a mess trying to be consistant.
I really hope he doesn't come and they leave his chair empty or put a Paddington Bear on it 👑👸😂❤
Don’t moonbump do a mildly deflated look like you had the baby last week bump?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If the Waleses release a picture tonight of Charlotte for her birthday I hope they make reference to the fact she celebrated last weekend

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I got the exact same items 🤣🤣

That's hilarious. Tattler minds think alike as I got the SAME items w/ a carrier bag and tea towel. Yes I've tried the bics and both multi paks of Prawn Cocktail crisps and candy (Maltesers Wine Gums Refreshers) are ALL gone. Hopefully the British grocery isn't cleaned out. I read Americans are out spending the UK over the Coronation... I wonder how that's going down in Monteshitshow? 😉 🇬🇧 In less than a week the Stoats are going to see exactly how much the world loves the BRF. @Amiyaya the darjeeling tea might be one of the best brews ever. View attachment 2141342
I have the same tin but the biscuits are nearly finished. It’s like buying mince pies or Easter eggs early in order to be all organised. TPTB know we’ll just eat them and have to buy more!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm from the southwest of England, and always thank the bus driver/taxi driver/ coach driver. Mr Jusa and I always tip taxi drivers and food delivery drivers too

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is what Mindy Khaling (a guest on Smeg's horriffic excuse for a podcast) looks like after four (ish) months on Ozempic. I've read Smegs is on the O bandwagon too, as well as most of Hollyweird. I can't believe this has become the "go to" for dramatic and quick weight loss. Something tells me in the long run, that there may just end-up being really negative side effects from this. Even if someone gave me a free six-month supply of it, I wouldn't take it. (I like eating too much!)
I wonder if they STOP taking it if they'll gain all the weight back again!
View attachment 2141444

hmm this is the drug for Diabetics with type2 because of everyone ( all the rich selfish cunts) it ran out leaving people who actully needed it to suffer I think you can get it if you go privete a few hundred quid for a months supply It will be available next year i think on the NHS but restricted to people who need it You should only take it as part of weight loss treatment as some of the side affects are nasty, The last time i saw my Diabetic nurse She mentioned something simular but I turned it down as did not want it anywhere near me There are lots of stories coming out that the weight comes back once you stop taking it unless you are excersising and eating carefully its nasty stuff

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.