Harry & Meghan #336 Don't matter 'bout the blood rocks I got, I'm still Meghan from the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Martin DeCoder takes apart the always acting, deeply shallow, self absorbed brand-building of the dreaded Markle. Some of the viewer comments are brilliant. She is so inauthentic and manipulative - utterly incapable of seeing how her life and relationships give the lie to her constant and repeated ad-infinitum platitudes and cliches.
She is truly evil.

30C671AC-964E-4048-8605-873C4BA7F085.png

Reactions: 25
This is what Mindy Khaling (a guest on Smeg's horriffic excuse for a podcast) looks like after four (ish) months on Ozempic. I've read Smegs is on the O bandwagon too, as well as most of Hollyweird. I can't believe this has become the "go to" for dramatic and quick weight loss. Something tells me in the long run, that there may just end-up being really negative side effects from this. Even if someone gave me a free six-month supply of it, I wouldn't take it. (I like eating too much!)
I wonder if they STOP taking it if they'll gain all the weight back again!
View attachment 2141444
I was prescribed the lower starter dose of this for my type 2 diabetes. I was on it for 9 months, and for the first 4 months it was horrendous as it made me feel constantly nauseous for the first 5 days every time I had the injection (you inject once a week). I only lost about 5lbs on it.

I eventually got used to it, but got taken off of it in October as my blood results had returned to pre diabetic levels, which they thought was more to do with the metformin than the ozempic. My appetite has returned with a vengeance, and I have put in about 7-12lbs. Had my bloods done again last week, and have a diabetic review in 2 weeks, so they may put me back on it again. It's a weird drug.

Hopefully we'll get Charlotte's birthday photo released this evening. Hope the evil Unle and Aunt overseas don't attempt to grab the attention from her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Samantha Markle exclusive live interview with Dan Wootton later in the show

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Eugenie looks about ready to give birth any second.

I wonder if she'll make it through the Coronation service. Wouldn't be surprised if she chose to sit it out at home.

And August still looks like Aldi.

This may have been asked and answered, catching up..... Why are they using backgrid and doing a pap walk?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Nah, I like this bloke but not buying that. Charlie probably wishes that was the case but only privately I’m sure he knows that won’t happen.
May I just point out that King Charles III is not solely the King of England. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
His Majesty King Charles the Third ; King of The United Kingdom & of The Commonwealth Realms ( 15 Nations ) and of their Dependancies and Protectorates.

Next Saturday ..... it doesn't seem real.
This thread on Tattle will move like an express train !
I should think 3 or more threads in 24 hours? 😃😃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Just found this on Sky .
It seems that the ceremonial music will still be heard thank God , albeit with some tweaks .

Forgive me if this has been posted before 🤗

Reactions: 21
Totally off topic and if not allowed, the Mods I apologise and ask that you delete this.

I know we have Tattlers from all around the globe on here. May I ask if people from other nations thank the bus driver when they disembark?😂😂. I have been bus-ing it to see my daughter in hospital after her major op, and every local thanks the bus driver when they get off. Is it just a Scottish thing?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't understand this. I've banked with HSBC for 30 years and have never been offered cheesy pouffs from their vault.
What's the name of your bank again? I could take my overdraft there 😁
Where's Hamster?
😃 I'm back, haven't been able to keep up over the last few days as have been busy.

Have been feasting on @Bobble22 cheesy poofs, they are not safe in a vault in Switzerland
hamster-eating.gif

Hayseed has invited his whole family along to enjoy the spoils of our vault plundering 😄
tumblr_mubbhdjPRC1suyqwko1_500.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Just found this on Sky .
It seems that the ceremonial music will still be heard thank God , albeit with some tweaks .

Forgive me if this has been posted before 🤗
I am looking forward to the Majesty of the music- I hope William Waltons Crown Imperial will play - its so Majestic and moving

Reactions: 25
@ChaoticArtist I couldn’t reply/quote your post
I would have been one of the first in the uk to have this at Sheffield childrens. Hospital. I didn’t as it seemed so painful and so much could go wrong. Life long bone infections if the bones didn’t knit back together properly, one leg shorter than the other, the pain when adjusting the metal every day - it’s like having a medieval torture rack inside your legs forcing the bones apart. Be short and happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Totally off topic and if not allowed, the Mods I apologise and ask that you delete this.

I know we have Tattlers from all around the globe on here. May I ask if people from other nations thank the bus driver when they disembark?😂😂. I have been bus-ing it to see my daughter in hospital after her major op, and every local thanks the bus driver when they get off. Is it just a Scottish thing?
no I’m Irish and always thank the bus driver

Reactions: 38

We have a friend who drives the buses, he always get thanked ( and sweets from the old dears) 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Part of the David Starkey piece on the history of the monarchy on gb news earlier, for those interested

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Off topic message for @JAR21
I would like to delete some of my pix from the wiki, please. How do I do that? Thanks

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.