Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Edward's over in Canada right now, doing DoE Awards stuff.

And did we see this? The Harkle figurines. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This is brilliant, they even have them holding hands 😁

853716F9-C938-4385-BB15-8B9CE4635088.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Look what's coming out on Sunday. The Markles are hitting back and it looks like Meghan is going to be exposed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Wonder if this Spotlight was what Lady C was referring to. She knows Lady Victoria Hervey

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Morrisons are also rolling out more Coronation fayre, decorations and souvenirs.
Also tins of chocolates and biscuits which I clearly forgot to get an image of!

Edited: spelling!
looks yummy shame it is just about everything I can no longer eat pffft

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The talent 😲

I like to think that the elderly grannies of the town have been secretly knitting/crocheting for the last several years, just waiting for the coronation so that they can showcase their work. 🤣
Do you know what's annoying? They can probably knock that up in a few months max.

Talented bastards! I can crochet but knitting is like witchcraft to me. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Morrisons are also rolling out more Coronation fayre, decorations and souvenirs.
Also tins of chocolates and biscuits which I clearly forgot to get an image of!

Edited: spelling!
I've got the biscuit tin!

For science purposes I also have an M&S tin so I can compare and contrast later ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I can’t be the only one who is totally over the American duo and just scrolls past any article they are mentioned in

loving all the pictures of the working royal’s doing what they do best today.

just wondering is it normal for Duchess of Edinburgh to carry out so many solo engagements lately, I know there was a mention Edward looked unwell
i think he is/was in Canada, and he seemed to have more colour in his cheeks in the few photos i glimpsed. but, yes, he seems to have been most affected by the passing of his parents in such close succession. it hurts like a sonuvabitch, no matter how old you are 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Oooh nice new thread! I almost don't want to post this, but this reminded me sooo much of the Gruesomes (minus the affection and sense of humour).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.