Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Chita for the brilliant title.

Well... this is a doozy. Took me a while to get the Duke's dookies ducks in a row. Hope I got it right.

Since the Lakers game where Dookies of Hasbeen showed us haydurs how unbovvered they are in the 15k box surrounded by their unpaid interns friends, the un-prince doubled down on his oh so many legal claims against the press.

First, he declared via his parrot at the Telegraph that PoW has reached a "secret deal" with NGN in 2020 for a very hefty sum, which turned out to be about 1M pounds (Translation: Prince William settled out of court, in case you don't speak delusional). And all leads seem to point that said hefty sum was donated by PoW to... drumrolls please... the Invicuts Foundation. (Translation: Smegz' horror fashion show, in case you don't speak grasping grifter). And, the most delicious part part of it all, un-prince Sparry was actually offered a 200k settlement in the same case, which he refused bc he's a greedy pig.

After the above mention humiliation, Dook of Delusion doubled down, of course. He stated that he had HLM's blessing to take the case to court. Only to backtrack in another incendiary witness statement, for a different court case, claiming how HLM was actually veto-ed by King C and his MiG goons, who struck a deal with Murdoch so Charles can have Camilla crowned with no fuss. Lovely way to besmirch your Liege and loving Grandmother, with whom you claim to have had a "special, unique relationship".

And then The Guardian (of war crimes - my own personal beef, feel free to ignore) posted a lengthy article with all the pointers from the un-prince's witness statement, in which he claims first and foremost, that his beloved wife helped him finally understand the "truth" of the media manipulation he suffered. Then he proceeds to throw every member of his family under the bus.

Last of all, he pulled the Di Card, in which he claimed Piers Morgan was behind her phone hacking media leaks. For daring to have a pub lunch with the York sisters, no doubt about it. (Tattlers bingo: who had Diana on their cards? every one? good, treat yourselves to some Cheezy Puffs!)

i hope i got some sense of all this mess, i have no idea what new twists and turns happened in the hour it took me to write this recap. Tbh, when i started following this forum, i wasn't expecting Law & Order: The Royal Family (DU-DUM!)

On the other hand, K&Q were royalling in Liverpool, where they unveiled the Eurovision stage while royally unbovvered. DoE Sophie did a soft 5th degree burn when she doodle explained succession and omitted mention of the un-princely leech. Princess Anne is "the King's Bodyguard" and she'll be in full military attire at Corrie, like the LEGEND she is.

Spirits are high in anticipation, Corrie merch and preparations were shared and discussed; memes, cartoons and funny videos were enjoyed.

Old thread:

P.S. if i missed or misunderstood anything, please correct me :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102
"Fakers at the Lakers" :ROFLMAO:
I LOVE it

Also shortens to Fkers if you want

Thanks @Shushex for the new thread and super detailed summary!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Thanks for starting new thread @Shushex - brilliant recap.

And thankyou all for voting for my title suggestion.
I thought of another. I know its early, but you have to post 'em when you think of 'em, don't ya?
Harry&Meghan #336 He'll again cry victim when we un-prince him

And congrats to all the new VIPs.
Hope you aren't too disappointed with the VIP room.
I ordered some new teatowels but I've had to return them for a refund.
The fabric was flamingo pink linen and just not classy enough, so they've been sent back.

What is coming up between now and the coro? Y'know, things for THEM to try and overshadow?
William and Catherine's anniversary on 29th April, Princess Charlotte's birthday on 2nd May...... anything else?
Be prepared Tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
@SuperhansKnitting

in response to your question, if you want to propose a title, you should do it in this fashion:

Harry & Meghan #number Proposed Title

number is the number of the next thread. and it's preferably if it's submitted a sole comment and in bold letters, so it's easier for the person starting a new thread to find the winning one. the winning title is the one with most reactions, which you can visualise if you tap the sort by "Most Liked Posts" at the start of a page.

you seemingly can't start new threads before reaching "Active Member" status, that is, after 100 comments.

here's the mods' advice thread with image illustrations:

Cheers :)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thanks to @Chita for the brilliant title.

Well... this is a doozy. Took me a while to get the Duke's dookies ducks in a row. Hope I got it right.

Since the Lakers game where Dookies of Hasbeen showed us haydurs how unbovvered they are in the 15k box surrounded by their unpaid interns friends, the un-prince doubled down on his oh so many legal claims against the press.

First, he declared via his parrot at the Telegraph that PoW has reached a "secret deal" with NGN in 2020 for a very hefty sum, which turned out to be about 1M pounds (Translation: Prince William settled out of court, in case you don't speak delusional). And all leads seem to point that said hefty sum was donated by PoW to... drumrolls please... the Invicuts Foundation. (Translation: Smegz' horror fashion show, in case you don't speak grasping grifter). And, the most delicious part part of it all, un-prince Sparry was actually offered a 200k settlement in the same case, which he refused bc he's a greedy pig.

After the above mention humiliation, Dook of Delusion doubled down, of course. He stated that he had HLM's blessing to take the case to court. Only to backtrack in another incendiary witness statement, for a different court case, claiming how HLM was actually veto-ed by King C and his MiG goons, who struck a deal with Murdoch so Charles can have Camilla crowned with no fuss. Lovely way to besmirch your Liege and loving Grandmother, with whom you claim to have had a "special, unique relationship".

And then The Guardian (of war crimes - my own personal beef, feel free to ignore) posted a lengthy article with all the pointers from the un-prince's witness statement, in which he claims first and foremost, that his beloved wife helped him finally understand the "truth" of the media manipulation he suffered. Then he proceeds to throw every member of his family under the bus.

Last of all, he pulled the Di Card, in which he claimed Piers Morgan was behind her phone hacking media leaks. For daring to have a pub lunch with the York sisters, no doubt about it. (Tattlers bingo: who had Diana on their cards? every one? good, treat yourselves to some Cheezy Puffs!)

i hope i got some sense of all this mess, i have no idea what new twists and turns happened in the hour it took me to write this recap. Tbh, when i started following this forum, i wasn't expecting Law & Order: The Royal Family (DU-DUM!)

On the other hand, K&Q were royalling in Liverpool, where they unveiled the Eurovision stage while royally unbovvered. DoE Sophie did a soft 5th degree burn when she doodle explained succession and omitted mention of the un-princely leech. Princess Anne is "the King's Bodyguard" and she'll be in full military attire at Corrie, like the LEGEND she is.

Spirits are high in anticipation, Corrie merch and preparations were shared and discussed; memes, cartoons and funny videos were enjoyed.

Old thread:

P.S. if i missed or misunderstood anything, please correct me :)
Jesus bald headed Christ that was a good one! If a statement encapsulates this entire ride we've been on it's definitely yours:
When I started following forum.... Law & Order: Royal Family (DA DUM I nearly crapped my pants laughing!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They are always so unbothered at Harry in public and this drives him demented! He’s really sick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you Shushex for starting the thread and recap.
Congratulations Chita on the title.

Also thanks to everyone who made Coronation corrination suggestions.

I know Count isn't used in the UK but may be the palace could make it a special title for the gruesomes. Count and Countess of Dumbarseton.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thanks for the new thread!

I hope to see more rational tv hosts ask the real questions and expose the real truth about Harry's statements ( Interesting Tessa seems to have calmed down)

Prince William did nothing wrong. And was not paid hush money. He wasn't even the only famous person to be compensated for this.

Harry is such a bleep and knows exactly what he is doing.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Happy New Fred!
I wonder how many we'll get through on Coronation day 🥂🍻
Any thoughts of what stunt 43 will pull for William & Catherine's 12th wedding anniversary? (Honestly don't know how it's already 12th - I vividly remember watching it!) Because 43 is like clockwork, it's a guarantee.

Charles and Camilla: new Standards and Colours to the Navy, Air Force, Grenadier Guards & Household Cavalry. Both on top form.

1682607168517.png

Because I posted pictures of Catherine in the last, tis necessary to have a William:

1682607185172.png

Anne has 4 engagements today, though no sign of photographic evidence yet. Sophie with 2, and ditto lack of photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Jesus bald headed Christ that was a good one! If a statement encapsulates this entire ride we've been on it's definitely yours:
When I started following forum.... Law & Order: Royal Family (DA DUM I nearly crapped my pants laughing!)
i'm half expecting Jack McCoy to tremble voice call "Oooobjection!" then pull a Perry Mason form his motorcycle helmet, while Rubirosa splendidly admires him in awe and form the back seats, Greene and Briscoe crack some one liner in the vein of "Well this Duke's cards have no Royal Flush".

Edit: DU-DUM!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you so much for the recap, it took a few day's break from them and I was not sure about what is happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.