Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The yarn bombers have been busy in my area 😀
The talent 😲

I like to think that the elderly grannies of the town have been secretly knitting/crocheting for the last several years, just waiting for the coronation so that they can showcase their work. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Cannot imagine the 43% doing this
Catherine knocking it out of the ball park
They must be so busy too with the coronation prep and rehearsals View attachment 2131586
Catherine & William look great but freezing in some of the pictures today bless them. It is flipping cold today in old Blighty but fair play to them. Apparently the PPOW are staying in a BB overnight....no way would Megnuts stay in a B&B.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I think people should have freedom of speech but I don't think the Not My King or other protestors should be near the Coronation.
Just irritating people who want to make a noise. Look at Meeeee! Notice Meeeee! If TRF didn't exist they'd be protesting about something else and getting on everyone's nerves.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The talent 😲

I like to think that the elderly grannies of the town have been secretly knitting/crocheting for the last several years, just waiting for the coronation so that they can showcase their work. 🤣
Trust me we aren't all old fogies 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Morrisons are also rolling out more Coronation fayre, decorations and souvenirs.
Also tins of chocolates and biscuits which I clearly forgot to get an image of!

Edited: spelling!
I'm so bummed I'll be over in a months' time not next week or two! I want some of these Coronation goodies!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I can’t be the only one who is totally over the American duo and just scrolls past any article they are mentioned in

loving all the pictures of the working royal’s doing what they do best today.

just wondering is it normal for Duchess of Edinburgh to carry out so many solo engagements lately, I know there was a mention Edward looked unwell

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Trust me we aren't all old fogies 😜
I get that! I'm a Gen Z kid who loves all the old fashioned stuff. Give me all the yarn, knitting needles, and crochet hooks!

In completely unrelated news, everybody assumes I'm at least ten years older than I am...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

just wondering is it normal for Duchess of Edinburgh to carry out so many solo engagements lately, I know there was a mention Edward looked unwell

Edward's over in Canada right now, doing DoE Awards stuff.

And did we see this? The Harkle figurines. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Morrisons are also rolling out more Coronation fayre, decorations and souvenirs.
Also tins of chocolates and biscuits which I clearly forgot to get an image of!

Edited: spelling!
In seriously jealous now. 😡 It's beautiful. 💕💕💕💞💞💞

Reactions: 21
I think people should have freedom of speech but I don't think the Not My King or other protestors should be near the Coronation. With the risk because of H's revelations in the Waaahhh book they are just too much of a distraction.

I felt sorry for the school children that went to see KC3 and QCC the other day and had to put up with the Not My King mob, but the children did out chant them.

Hopefully it will be a great day with H sat in the back row.
To even things up a bit can't we have some "Not My Duke" representation?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.