Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot imagine the 43% doing this
Catherine knocking it out of the ball park
They must be so busy too with the coronation prep and rehearsals
20230427_155715.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Am I reading correctly that Williams settlement was donated to Invictus?
yes, seemingly. PoW's settlement went as a donation to a veterans' cause, and Invictus got a 1M+ pounds donation form the Royal Foundation (headed by the PPoW) in 2020, so the timeline checks.

Reactions: 38
Thanks for the new thread!

I hope to see more rational tv hosts ask the real questions and expose the real truth about Harry's statements ( Interesting Tessa seems to have calmed down)

Prince William did nothing wrong. And was not paid hush money. He wasn't even the only famous person to be compensated for this.

Harry is such a bleep and knows exactly what he is doing.

I stopped watching Sky News because of hypocritical Kay Burley- cant stand her bleeping smug face - she is another one I would send to the tower 🤬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Will Charles have to sign anything at his coronation?

If so I hope Johnny has got him a desk with enough room for those pesky inkwells and an inkpen that doesn't leak.

charles fountain pen 2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
I stopped watching Sky News because of hypocritical Kay Burley- cant stand her bleeping smug face - she is another one I would send to the tower 🤬

The sky news coverage of royal events is good though.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
i'm half expecting Jack McCoy to tremble voice call "Oooobjection!" then pull a Perry Mason form his motorcycle helmet, while Rubirosa splendidly admires him in awe and form the back seats, Greene and Briscoe crack some one liner in the vein of "Well this Duke's cards have no Royal Flush".

Edit: DU-DUM!
Stop! Stop! I'll run out of clean pants 🤣🤣🤣
Dear @Plantagenet the Fred closed b4 I caught up on the Left Coast. Was thinking of making this instead of the quiche coz the teen is obsessed w/ asparagus. The quiche isn't great he loves eggs but has an intolerance to that and yogurt that causes acne. Might be cute if I can do a Union Jack tart but probably too much faff for one small family.
Had lunch w/ my friend that saw the Cure all over the UK recently; she brought me the most beautiful Platty Joob jeweled ornament!!! I didn't buy myself any souvenirs last Summer
20230427_082742.jpg
20230422_141205.jpg
except food and textiles so I was especially touched by such a lovely gift 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Look on Youtube for a clip of her with Mick Lynch, the railway union boss ... it's very satisfying, he absolutely takes her apart. She ends up in such a state she basically admits she just talks shite. Brilliant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.