Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently if we type #coronation corrination the crown should still appear!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Look what's coming out on Sunday. The Markles are hitting back and it looks like Meghan is going to be exposed.
I have a feeling this is not going to be as "revealing" as everyone thinks it will be. I think that it's been promoted to seem as such, but that in reality, it's going to be pretty much about stuff we already know...that Smeg's had a great life growing up and her father spoiled her. I highly doubt there will be ANY secrets revealed that we don't already know.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
That’s the Prince Frederick one that I really hope Wills is going to choose. It’s what Edward nicked off with when he abdicated and the RF felt it would be too awkward to charge an ex king with theft! He died and they got it back 3 years too late for Charles’ investiture so he had to put up with that butt ugly modern ping pong ball thing! I just want to see the royals but especially W&C in ALL the bling so that the plate smashing, screaming tantrum from Toilet Towers will be heard three states away! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I am so sick of the Markles.

Couldn't wait for June or July for this?

I just wish the media would shut up about the whole Markle family for one month so Britain can enjoy a coronation. For fucks sake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I am so sick of the Markles.

Couldn't wait for June or July for this?

I just wish the media would shut up about the whole Markle family for one month so Britain can enjoy a coronation. For fucks sake.

My thoughts exactly, could it not have waited until a few weeks afterwards.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I can’t be the only one who is totally over the American duo and just scrolls past any article they are mentioned in

loving all the pictures of the working royal’s doing what they do best today.

just wondering is it normal for Duchess of Edinburgh to carry out so many solo engagements lately, I know there was a mention Edward looked unwell
Ed of Ed is currently in Canada working

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have a feeling this is not going to be as "revealing" as everyone thinks it will be. I think that it's been promoted to seem as such, but that in reality, it's going to be pretty much about stuff we already know...that Smeg's had a great life growing up and her father spoiled her. I highly doubt there will be ANY secrets revealed that we don't already know.
Oh I don't know. I'm hoping, with fingers crossed, that will be new revelations. Even minor ones.

No doubt her lawyers will have been all over it. But if its ok for thee, why not me. Re netflix

Harkles can't say much as its exactly what they did with netflix

Reactions: 29
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Do you know what's annoying? They can probably knock that up in a few months max.

Talented bastards! I can crochet but knitting is like witchcraft to me. ❤
Same! I come from a line of crocheters but none of us can learn knitting...and we have tried! (In fact I am crocheting and reading Tattle as I have a work conference droning on in the background)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I strongly believe KCIII must find a way to remove their titles. Everytime smeagol smugly calls herself The Duchess of Sussex it puts another dent in the RF's armor. Yes that will mean their scyphantic squaddies will call her princess smeagol, but so what? They already call her princess meaghan, queen of their vile hearts. The reeks are bullies and bullies lose their power when their victims fight back.The RF needs to repudiate them; their brand is based on the stardust of the British Royal family whom they will continue to bully as long as they have those sussex titles. Yes removing their titles offers them another platform for victimhood. However, people are becoming tired of waaaaah. In the short term it will allow them more whingefest fuel. So what? When they have nothing left to whine about, they will fabricate a new dung done me wrong to lie about in their vicious, jealous unending quest to destroy the RF. However, I firmly believe that if the RF repudiates them, and starves them of the the royal stardust, they will quickly lose their media platform, and their contracts with netflix , etc will fall away. I know Charles does not want to lose his darling boy, but the reality is haz is already lost.It's time for some tough love. It's time to come clean about the sussex sprogs. The RF will take a hit when they air those dirty diapers, but they are already taking a beating with the drip drip of deceit from montecito. The informed public is already suspicious about their sprog narrative, and at somepoint the truth will eek out and the feeling of bretrayal will be deep. The position of the RF will be more powerfull if they are the ones who unravel the reeks' web of deceit. I am sorry, but Her Majesty bears the brunt of blame for enabling them. Now the responsibily falls to Charles who needs to stop thinking like a dad and start acting like a King. He needs to protect his crown, his wife, his son, his family and his people.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.