Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh right thank you.

What's period poverty?
Being too skint to afford Tampons?
WTF does he know about that?
Yes that's it. But he wouldn't and whilst it's a worthwhile cause - an annual memorial service is not the place.

Reactions: 19
At a memorial service he gave a speech about period poverty - and it appeared he didn't fully understand his speech.

She threw a wobbly about the British tradition of not sitting next to your partner at his friends dinner parties.

When invited to the next one she wrote demanding to know who else was going, when she didn't get a response she then also demanded to know what designers people going would be wearing - host didn't respond to that one either. She did turn up but was huffy and left before dinner.

I'd heard about the dinner party one before bur not the demand about who else was going and what designer they'd be wearing.

Just shows how superficial and lacking any class or manners she is.
If in doubt you wear a LBD with quality, well heeled and well fitting shoes, STOCKINGS, a wrap and a clutch with only proper jewellery in the right places and you take your cue from those around you as to what drink/cutlery/napkin/glass placement you need. You can always find great uncle dork too fascinating to pick up or touch anything until you can see what others do?! And you converse with the people you are seated with - you never change a hosts table plan ever. Bad form,

Reactions: 27
For some reason waaaagh was advertised for sale on my depop. They seem to be selling without having made it past his school days from the cover bookmark 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It would be so great if every spectator at the Coronation had fake Waagh hardback books and just started holding them up or looking engrossed when Harry appeared so it was just a line of Waagh 😂

• Haha
oh, so you see it as well :D the more i look at William i feel he's handsome Charles (not in the vein of Handsome Squidward, tho), plus all the best things Diana (except maybe luxuriant hair that runs in her family, although i don't find it a detractor in PoW's case) and Harry, as i said many times, looks like ugly, charmless Charles. and poor Lady Di's demons on steroids.
i don't know if i mentioned it before, but i read this book ( :ROFLMAO: ) about Lady Di, so now i'm an authority (sarcasm, of course!). but what i really want to say is that the (one) book i read is interesting because it was published in 98, therefore it was written before and during the Diana zeitgeist. this is, well, at least from my point o view, important, because in the last almost 26 years, the Diana mythos has grown and spread in so many ways that it's sometimes hard to separate grain from chaff. what i mean from all the previous word salad is that before her passing, the world was sick and tired of Diana, she was inconsistent, mercurial and straight bordering Alex Forrest from the Fatal Attraction in her recurring antics. so it's always interesting to me to read or see docs from that time about her, they were much more truthful than all the saccharine revisionist media that came after her death.

all things said, i still blame Charles. he was 33 when he wed his teenage bride. he was a FULL GROWN-ASS MAN. he should have known better.
I blame the queen, she should have let him marry Camilla then this could all have been avoided, just my opinion of course.

Reactions: 25
I blame the queen, she should have let him marry Camilla then this could all have been avoided, just my opinion of course.
I'm glad that Diana came into our lives. She brought another dimension to the royal family. It's just a shame that Charles didn't appreciate all that she had to offer - and that's when things started to go belly up.

• Heart
I have made a vow to not click on any newspaper article about the gruesome twosome, a small step in telling the media I am not interested. As far as the HRH for Diana goes I remember thinking why is she getting so hysterical about it? But I suppose in those circles it is really important.
I also don't click on any article about them either!

Harry & Meghan #336 No more clicks for the Ho and Prince Dick

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.