Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so sick of the Markles.

Couldn't wait for June or July for this?

I just wish the media would shut up about the whole Markle family for one month so Britain can enjoy a coronation. For fucks sake.

THIS I am fed up with the lot of them they are all parasites

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Thank you @Shushex for the great recap and @Chita for the great title.

Does anyone know if #Meghans.Glass.Eye # is trending? Hope so, it'll put paid to her "left eye go" fake dripping.

There are lots of people from Manchester on this thread, an elite group. Does Bolton (Farnworth) count so I can join?
Or is everyone really from Bolton but Manchester-passing?

I listened to Celt Views Lady M, but we know the Ho is trying to look like Catherine and I wanted to save my energy for my darling Neil Sean who's really hot hot hot and knocks Johnny into a cocked hat. Never trust a man in a skirt, my mum said. Anyway by the time Nutty's finished with him he'll be a limp rag.

Also their date night, a boring old haddock trussed up in crumpled pink tissue, hamming it up for the cameras with her mad prisoner. Nothing new so I left it.

If there's a sex tape of the Stoat God forbid I bet SkidMarkus filmed it. Worse, there was talk of the Stoat getting rough with a girl at SoHo House, filmed by Markus. Don't know if this is true.

Is the Stoat going to hint that the RF were involved in Diana's death? We know they weren't but that wouldn't stop him.
"Proving that her abseiling skills are far superior to Waity Katy's, Princess Meghan fearlessly mounted the Santa Barbara Valley rockface without a truss or safety helmet in sight, unlike Waity strapped up like a chicken on the gentle MonttePenis-aw-Gwadyr slopes in Wales.
Oblivious to the "News Of The World" vulture circling ominously overhead, Princess Meghan gripped with her Claw as her chicken-legs sought purchase on the deadly sheer cliff in a death-defying show of bravery.
Her baby-blue Prada "Khuntz" jumper was complemented by nude Khloe pumps, $688..
..." read more (or not)

istockphoto-1083682910-612x612.jpg

PHOTO Misan Nooonnoo Harri -Non-Person

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Oh I don't know. I'm hoping, with fingers crossed, that will be new revelations. Even minor ones.

No doubt her lawyers will have been all over it. But if its ok for thee, why not me. Re netflix

Harkles can't say much as its exactly what they did with netflix
I have to say I do think that we will have some new revelations in this programme and we will definitely see some footage that as we have never seen before, especially the first video where it shows Meghan at her prom which when you look at feels more like a wedding than a prom especially when you see Meghan in the car.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I have to say I do think that we will have some new revelations in this programme and we will definitely see some footage that as we have never seen before especially the first video where it shows Meghan at her prom which when you look at feels more like a wedding than a prom especially when you see Meghan in the car.
Yes, agree. Anyway she will hate it haha!

Not a good day for the China in Monteshito as this, and also our very own action man and woman C and W abseiling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Catherine has proved today that I could never be royal. It's wet, windy and she has to bloody abseil!! She rocks!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Thanks for the new thread!

I hope to see more rational tv hosts ask the real questions and expose the real truth about Harry's statements ( Interesting Tessa seems to have calmed down)

Prince William did nothing wrong. And was not paid hush money. He wasn't even the only famous person to be compensated for this.

Harry is such a bleep and knows exactly what he is doing.

Hold on, Royston and Dunlop political commentators? Don’t make me bleeping laugh 😂

oh wait……it’s on planet Burley. Nothing to see here. Move along now! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Morrisons are also rolling out more Coronation fayre, decorations and souvenirs.
Also tins of chocolates and biscuits which I clearly forgot to get an image of!

Edited: spelling!
ooooh I'll need to get some of the cup cakes. love ♥ the wee tea pots!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
From last thread, my Neil came through for me...
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
The POW is at odds with KC and wants to know what it will take to get KC to disinvite the Stoat. The Stoat doesn't know when to stop, what does he want, and he needs to move on. William's "secret deal" with the newspapers mentioned, and what PC wanted from the Newspaper Group for himself and Camilla.
This has caused problems between the POW and KC, and senior aides suggest the Stoat should be disinvited. BP can't believe the amount of stuff that's coming out that the Stoat is sharing on the world stage.
The Stoat knows that BP won't respond and that there will be no retribution. The POW is asking just what will it take to get shot of the difficult and uncontrollable Stoat?
Not a single pigeon was caught on camera, so fingers crossed for next time. Neil mentioned his scarf, and might - just might - have been wearing thermals 🤭
There's just something about a man in Damart Triple-Flash Long-Johns, a certain je ne sais quoi, especially if he's wearing the mountaineers' choice ones with the flap at the back. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.