Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ss this off a fb coronation page, fully timed breakdown of the days events. Obviously those in different countries need to work with their timezones.
@Chita that sentence disclaimer on your doodles is perfect, no misunderstanding there. Definitely laying down the rules there.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Lady C plunging right in

Haz violates William? Hypocritical. Almost immoral. İnvading privacy by citing PoW's out of court settlement. Haz trying to justify out of time case.

Smeg's racial self-loathing? Trying to lighten and refine facial features. Could be classed as unconscious bias A form of racism to eradicate racial identity. Smeg has struggled to reconcile duality of heritage.

Fakers at the Lakers? Maintaining media presence to distract from Coronation. Also an attempt to counter separation rumours? Spending on staff to demonstrate they are good employers? Pink linen flamingo suit a study in dreadfulness - very crumply with pushed up arms. Stiletto heels and shorts combo declasse and tacky.

Subtle blocking of Haz's kiss. Smeg repulsed PDA. Haz humiliated and his mouth was moving as if he had a dead rat or live mouse inside.

Sarah Vine's assessment of Smeg's reinvented persona? A flagrant proponent of self-love (narcissism). Essentially a business woman. All about herself, money and attention. Monumental ego. An opportunist, reinventing herself where required to feather her nest Left TRF to be able to milk it. A predator posing as a victim and a lone wolf.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I think people should have freedom of speech but I don't think the Not My King or other protestors should be near the Coronation. With the risk because of H's revelations in the Waaahhh book they are just too much of a distraction.

I felt sorry for the school children that went to see KC3 and QCC the other day and had to put up with the Not My King mob, but the children did out chant them.

Hopefully it will be a great day with H sat in the back row.

Reactions: 44
Am I reading correctly that Williams settlement was donated to Invictus?
No. It is assumed just due to the financial records released but to me it looks like it was because of The Royal Foundation breaking off from Harry's charities incl. the Endeavour Fund.

Because Harry is such a POS, William must be a perfect saint, ergo the narrative.

Reactions: 15
I ss this off a fb coronation page, fully timed breakdown of the days events. Obviously those in different countries need to work with their timezones.
@Chita that sentence disclaimer on your doodles is perfect, no misunderstanding there. Definitely laying down the rules there.
I am looking forward to the flypast ; always enjoy that 😃😎😎

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Imagine smegz trying to compete with Catherine abseiling! She'd probably do it in stilettos and shorts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Cannot imagine the 43% doing this
Catherine knocking it out of the ball park
They must be so busy too with the coronation prep and rehearsals View attachment 2131586
She always looks amazing but all the pics are of her today while I thought Wills looked like a real pro abseiling. I know it’s what he probably did semi regularly with SAR but it still looked impressive! I’ve always thought he’s more of a real action man than Sparold, who only played at being army ken doll despite the MiG’s and the media’s attempts at the time to put him in the hero pigeon hole! It’s always been obvious that Wills is sporty and eats well with muscles, while imo Sparold has always had the stringy build of a druggie drunk gamer who sits on his arse a lot. I never understood why many thought he was the good looking one. Maybe I’m not the best judge of blokes and their relative handsomeness but he always seemed so ewww and he’s getting uglier by the day!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Thank you Shushex for starting the thread and recap.
Congratulations Chita on the title.

Also thanks to everyone who made Coronation corrination suggestions.

I know Count isn't used in the UK but may be the palace could make it a special title for the gruesomes. Count and Countess of Dumbarseton.
bleep and Cuntess of Cuntfuckery and Crabbery!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.