Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My #336 title idea: 'Don't matter 'bout the blood rocks I got, I'm still Meghan from the yacht.'

I'm new Tattlers. Soz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Thanks to @Chita for the brilliant title.

On the other hand, K&Q were royalling in Liverpool, where they unveiled the Eurovision stage while royally unbovvered. DoE Sophie did a soft 5th degree burn when she doodle explained succession and omitted mention of the un-princely leech. Princess Anne is "the King's Bodyguard" and she'll be in full military attire at Corrie, like the LEGEND she is.
Thanks @Chita and @Shushex for the brilliant summary!

BIB before I forget! I thought it’s a made-up word by Catherine Tate (non-native here lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@SuperhansKnitting

in response to your question, if you want to propose a title, you should do it in this fashion:

Harry & Meghan #number Proposed Title

number is the number of the next thread. and it's preferably if it's submitted a sole comment and in bold letters, so it's easier for the person starting a new thread to find the winning one. the winning title is the one with most reactions, which you can visualise if you tap the sort by "Most Liked Posts" at the start of a page.

you seemingly can't start new threads before reaching "Active Member" status, that is, after 100 comments.

here's the mods' advice thread with image illustrations:

Cheers :)
Thank you! I have created a few threads (not here, these are moving too fast. I thought it’s possible for everyone - so good to know reg. Active Members).
Also, just a comment - one needs to make sure it’s in the correct cathegory (Traditional celebs or whatever), based on where all the past threads with the same subject are located.
Also, It’s almost mission impossible to create a thread from a mobile/smartphone. So much easier from desktop/laptop.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just for Cinny !

Thank you @LadyMuck 😘
Neil Sean.
🥰
Here he is in London. He doesn't seem to have any sidekicks, and tries to tell the truth. I wonder if he's married, or tall? Not stalking him, mind, I'm too old and decrepit... but still...."hope springs eternal 'neath the wither'd dugs" (Shakespeare).

The Stoats are constantly rewriting history, contradicting themselves, turning events around so that they are the victims. After a ream of excuses about why she wasn't attending the Coronation - Fffaarke's birthday, nobly not stealing the limelight etc. - the Ho now says that at HM's funeral she reached out to the RF and tried to reconcile but they rejected her. She doesn't want a repeat so won't go to the UK.

My Neil mentioned that the camera zoomed close up on her eye as it leaked a tear, but despite this leak nobody sought to comfort her as they should have done. The Stoats both actually believe this to be true. It was all about them. Amazing.
At the time of HM's funeral the Ho didn't have a glass eye, but has one now. If it trends on Twitter can you let me know? #Meghans.Glass.Eye#

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just want to say obviously, I'm new but I made Proctor and Gamble change their sexist ad in the 90s. And I've not stopped banging on about it since because I've got f all personality, and it makes for mint speeches at self congratulatory award ceremonies. So think on. Heathens. Tsk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
From last thread, my Neil came through for me...
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
The POW is at odds with KC and wants to know what it will take to get KC to disinvite the Stoat. The Stoat doesn't know when to stop, what does he want, and he needs to move on. William's "secret deal" with the newspapers mentioned, and what PC wanted from the Newspaper Group for himself and Camilla.
This has caused problems between the POW and KC, and senior aides suggest the Stoat should be disinvited. BP can't believe the amount of stuff that's coming out that the Stoat is sharing on the world stage.
The Stoat knows that BP won't respond and that there will be no retribution. The POW is asking just what will it take to get shot of the difficult and uncontrollable Stoat?
Not a single pigeon was caught on camera, so fingers crossed for next time. Neil mentioned his scarf, and might - just might - have been wearing thermals 🤭
There's just something about a man in Damart Triple-Flash Long-Johns, a certain je ne sais quoi, especially if he's wearing the mountaineers' choice ones with the flap at the back. 😁
Sweet @Cinnamon.girl of mine,

i'll spoiler this due to sensitive subject.

I have closely monitored your past dozen or so posts, and i am saddened that you can't seem to see the most blatantly obvious conspiracy of all. That is: Birds Aren't Real. You seem to be taken in, maybe even bamboozled, by Neil Sean's drone pigeon army, when the unquestionable truth is that since the 70's all the birds have been substituted by high end CIA surveillance drones. if you don't believe me, please check the detailed research of the following truth seeking websites:

there's even scripture, according to Wikipedia, on the subject:

please be mindful of the truth i'm sharing with you in your future Neil Sean video recaps.

always remember: the truth is out there.

P.S. this is satire. or is it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I am waiting for H to blame WIlliam for why they never accepted any of the Queen's invites. "We desperately wanted to go, but WIlliam and Catherine were so cold and unwelcoming that we just could not. Plus Camilla was there. William robbed me of those last years with my grandmother and deprived The Queen of the privilege of getting to spend time with M"

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I just want to say obviously, I'm new but I made Proctor and Gamble change their sexist ad in the 90s. And I've not stopped banging on about it since because I've got f all personality, and it makes for mint speeches at self congratulatory award ceremonies. So think on. Heathens. Tsk
For various reasons I’m quite anti smoking.
Years ago Kim cigarettes did an ad campaign aimed at women which started with a distinctive orange gold and black design before they revealed it was for cigarettes.
Then at Wimbledon one of the women players appeared with a dress with the Kim colours on the bottom and a matching umbrella as it rained.
I wrote to Wimbledon and complained, first class, next day delivery, and it was announced that a player had been rebuked for advertising, etc.
Now…was that my letter that did that, or did lots of people notice it as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Just watching talk tv and an interview with Robert Kennedy Jr, who is running for president.

When he was only 9 his uncle John F Kennedy was assassinated, and he was only 14 when his father Bobby Kennedy was also assassinated and he was pall bearer.

Yet despite these tragedies, he hadn't trashed family. Nor constantly banged on about it like H, who acts as if he is the only person ever to have suffered a tragedy at a young age

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.