How to create a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once a thread has 1000 posts it's time for a new one.

Select the suggestion with the most likes, best to do before it goes way over 1000 posts else great suggestions are lost.
If there's a good thread suggestion early on do repeat it on page 48 onwards so it isn't lost.

Go to the thread list for the right forum and click "post thread"

Type thread name in the same format with the person at the start, thread number then title. Thank whoever came up with it.

Before clicking post add the tag so that all threads can be linked, should autocomplete when you start typing.

Post the new thread, then copy the address

Paste the new thread link in the old thread

Report your last post so a mod can close the thread

Sorry seems long winded but wanted to make it clear :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The reaction score is now shown in search results, so if everyone uses the same phrase like "next thread" when suggesting thread names it's easy to just search the current thread to find the one with the most votes. If there's a good thread suggestion early on do repeat it on page 48 onwards so it isn't lost.

search results
next thread.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi I thought I would post here about thread suggestions, I usually bookmark them all so that they’re easy to find even if they’re suggested early on. Then once it’s time to make a new thread I just go through my bookmarks to find the one with the most likes, then delete from my bookmarks once a new thread has been made. Been doing this for a while now and it’s really helpful!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks