Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet @Cinnamon.girl of mine,

i'll spoiler this due to sensitive subject.

I have closely monitored your past dozen or so posts, and i am saddened that you can't seem to see the most blatantly obvious conspiracy of all. That is: Birds Aren't Real. You seem to be taken in, maybe even bamboozled, by Neil Sean's drone pigeon army, when the unquestionable truth is that since the 70's all the birds have been substituted by high end CIA surveillance drones. if you don't believe me, please check the detailed research of the following truth seeking websites:

there's even scripture, according to Wikipedia, on the subject:

please be mindful of the truth i'm sharing with you in your future Neil Sean video recaps.

always remember: the truth is out there.

P.S. this is satire. or is it?
I would also add that I think Cinny is barking up the wrong tree so to speak!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks @Chita and @Shushex for the brilliant summary!

BIB before I forget! I thought it’s a made-up word by Catherine Tate (non-native here lol)
ESL here. and i also know the term from Catherine Tate :ROFLMAO:

here's the one you cited, the "Doctor Who" one they made for Red Nose relief, i find it ever uplifting :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Catherine looked amazing today. No wonder Hazno looks so angry and bitter and twisted all the time. Look at the superficial 'actress/grifter' he's married too. If I was him I'd be getting off my face on drugs everyday too.

I had friends in Santa Barbara and they were members of the 'Sierra Club' (not as sordid as it sounds), on one visit they took me on a few trail hikes in the area. Absolutely great. I bet Harry would loved to have ended-up with a gal who enjoyed that sort of thing ... not someone whose only interest is pap-walking. What an absolute bleeping tool he is. Surely the first thing you look for in a life partner is someone is at least a few similar interests ... bleeping head.

Go Catherine! *swoon*... :love::love::love:

• Heart
Reactions: 43
That's the very moment I knew she was trouble. Not "what's his job?" "Is he fit?" "Is he hung?" "Do I know him?" Noooo "is he kind?" 🤢🤦‍♀️
Is he kind? sounds like an extremely weird phrase for californian to use I would have expected the phrase used would have been Is he NICE? I have never heard anyone ask if someone is kind the word I have always heard is nice

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is he kind? sounds like an extremely weird phrase for californian to use I would have expected the phrase used would have been Is he NICE? I have never heard anyone ask if someone is kind the word I have always heard is nice
She did ask is he nice not is he kind

Reactions: 18
Just watching talk tv and an interview with Robert Kennedy Jr, who is running for president.

When he was only 9 his uncle John F Kennedy was assassinated, and he was only 14 when his father Bobby Kennedy was also assassinated and he was pall bearer.

Yet despite these tragedies, he hadn't trashed family. Nor constantly banged on about it like H, who acts as if he is the only person ever to have suffered a tragedy at a young age
That's hard for a child. I don't think tbh Harry remembers her much. Which makes it easier to exploit her memory.

I hope I'm wrong because that's unthinkable. But I think it's easier for him to use her memory because he has no emotional connect to her.

He tried to fake it in Spare. In a very odd way re the creme. He doesn't care enough for her to respect her memory though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lady C on Dan Wootton gb news later talking about the new Markles Exposed show.

Also Robert Lacey talking about the crown and the court case.
Should be good!
---
Not on the brag here because it doesnt take qualifications to read

That's hard for a child. I don't think tbh Harry remembers her much. Which makes it easier to exploit her memory.
And trash her other son, ex husband and his family

Catherine looked amazing today. No wonder Hazno looks so angry and bitter and twisted all the time. Look at the superficial 'actress/grifter' he's married too. If I was him I'd be getting off my face on drugs everyday too.

I had friends in Santa Barbara and they were members of the 'Sierra Club' (not as sordid as it sounds), on one visit they took me on a few trail hikes in the area. Absolutely great. I bet Harry would loved to have ended-up with a gal who enjoyed that sort of thing ... not someone whose only interest is pap-walking. What an absolute bleeping tool he is. Surely the first thing you look for in a life partner is someone is at least a few similar interests ... bleeping head.

Go Catherine! *swoon*... :love::love::love:
I sincerely doubt the ILBW has ever been seen in hiking boots . She wanted high heels and expensive glamorous haute couture which is entertaining as she cannot carry it off. And on the other hand we have Catherine who looks stunning in formal wear, sports wear, casual gear or hiking gear.

• Heart
Plus he sold the video of himself and his Ho in BP posing as though she'd just given birth, to Gayle King and Porker. The photos were of a Reborn Doll and they used GK's photographer. They got $3 Million from Gayle which they funnelled out through Ffarchwell to the States.
No British press were allowed to ensure that GK had sole rights to break the news in the States the next morning (GMA?) before the footage was released in the UK. Hence they used the GK pap. The RF must have agreed to no British press and cleared the GK pap for security to enter BP. Royals are not allowed to sell photos to the media, it goes without saying.

Later
"Photographer Chris Allerton captured the moment baby Archie met his great-grandparents, Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip. Meghan's mother Doria Ragland was also there to share in the celebration." .
Another fake photo.

Then Ffark was christened in the Queen's private chapel at Windsor. No press allowed and no photo of Welby as there should have been.

Then Allerton faked the family Christening photo which followed the Christening, starting out with a photo of the Green Drawing Room at Windsor and photoshopping the Royals in. These photos were then published worldwide.

How are the Royal Family going to explain this?
The Stoats don't seem to know a single photographer who's not totally bent.

• Haha
  • Heart
[

BIB
"The position of the RF will be more powerfull if they are the ones who unravel the reeks' web of deceit."
This is why the RF have done nothing to clear any of this up over the years. They are part of the deceit and can't make a move without exposing themselves. Far from the Stoat being Chuck's Darling Boy, I bet KC loathes and fears him because of what he's done. Not to W&C but to him and his wife and the trashing of his accession.

This is why Chuck can't simply repudiate them as you suggest, as the RF are in as deep as the Stoats. As you say, "it's time to come clean about the Sussex sprogs", but if the RF told the truth that they'd knowingly helped foist a couple of fraud babies on the public, what then?

C&C had a heavy press campaign to present them in a good light for years, that bit of the Stoat's rambling is true.

I think the narrative could be spun so the clupability and blame completely rests upon the reeks. The reeks have lost their credibility. They have proven themsleves to be big liars over and over, including in sworn statements to the High Court. They have also openly shared their mental health issues and haz's drug abuse with the world. The RF would have to be ruthless in exploiting their weaknesses and firmly throw the reeks under the bus. The squadies and shouty sola would have tantrums. I am on the fence about flatpickers and surrogates, but they are hiding something. In today's world, the truth will come out. It's better to be in control of the narrative.

I agree with you but this will so enrage and embarrass her big time, I can't wait for all the fun comments and her response PR wise . I'm not going to lie , I can't wait to hear all the fall out about this, . Timing from the Markle point of view, maximum exposure and actually won't detract imo but it is an interesting side show and I see it as that a very minor side show !
Ooh what if they released every ugly picture they have of her as a child also the receipts of everything daddy paid for over her life all her report cards basically release her entire childhood to the public. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I just have to say that I love flamingos! 🦩 and would have some in the garden with my ducks and chickens if it was legal to… instead I’m looking at peacocks but they’re not keen on bunking in with chickens either…]

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Tattlers, I have to admit these two really do touch some very difficult personal stuff for me. I imagine, I'm not alone in that. But they are both very abusive. I'd love to keep it light here but its hard when your buttons are pressed.

Sorry. Having a moment. As you were, guys.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I got the M & S strawberry gin that a tattler suggested. Haven't tried it yet but it looks pretty!
It was meeee 🥳

I've not opened my gin yet either. I'm waiting for the Coronation itself. Tea in the morning, gin during the afternoon and evening. Hic!

• Heart
  • Haha
Never mind her cheeks, what the heck has she done to her chin? Are we sure it's even actually Meghan. She's morphing into one of the white chicks or ant and dec in their Saturday night prosthetics!
white chicks 2.jpeg
white chicks.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Just watching talk tv and an interview with Robert Kennedy Jr, who is running for president.

When he was only 9 his uncle John F Kennedy was assassinated, and he was only 14 when his father Bobby Kennedy was also assassinated and he was pall bearer.

Yet despite these tragedies, he hadn't trashed family. Nor constantly banged on about it like H, who acts as if he is the only person ever to have suffered a tragedy at a young age
And his Uncle and father were assassinated they didn’t die die to failing to wear a seatbelt

well... from my reading of social media, he's controversial with both Democrats and Republicans. he's kind of a Bernie Sanders, tbh. i personally think he's up to good. alas, i don't hold a US citizenship, so my opinion don't matter.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.