Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well... from my reading of social media, he's controversial with both Democrats and Republicans. he's kind of a Bernie Sanders, tbh. i personally think he's up to good. alas, i don't hold a US citizenship, so my opinion don't matter.
I wasn't on about his politics, he could've been anyone. My point was the tragedies he suffered at a young age and hasn't bleated on about aka poor me, like H has

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just watched a programme about Edward and Sophie.
They wanted their wedding at Windsor because they wanted it as low key as possible for a royal wedding and to make it a family occasion.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The whole of London will be watched and scrutinised for next week-end. MoD, Police, MI5 , SAS , marksmen , you name it. Tighter than a drum-yet I bet, everyone has a fabulous time.
We won't have the bbc on at all - it'll be turned over between sky and itv all day.......

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So. When you leave/retire a force such as police/fire/army you are asked if you’ll stay on for ‘waves’ and within a certain time frame you are required for a wave.

waves are being invoked.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Same! I come from a line of crocheters but none of us can learn knitting...and we have tried! (In fact I am crocheting and reading Tattle as I have a work conference droning on in the background)
It all balances out. I've knitted everything from baby sets to Aran and Fair Isle sweaters but crochet leaves me completely baffled!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why are the Guardian doing this. Its am old story. And I can't stand that historian woman. She's pro harkles

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Never mind her cheeks, what the heck has she done to her chin? Are we sure it's even actually Meghan.
It doesn't even look like the same person as so many things are different to the Cut Magazine Meghan and the Meghan introducing Misan Harriman.
1. The eyebrows are different.
2. The cheeks are different.
3. The chin is different.
4. The lips are different.
5. The nose is different.
6. The eyes also look different.
So IMO the Meghan introducing Misan Harriman is not the real Meghan as there are too many inconsistencies.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Can't wait to hear what Dan Wootton has to say on it! He has Victoria Harvey on as a guest regularly and she featur
Sweet @Cinnamon.girl of mine,

i'll spoiler this due to sensitive subject.

I have closely monitored your past dozen or so posts, and i am saddened that you can't seem to see the most blatantly obvious conspiracy of all. That is: Birds Aren't Real. You seem to be taken in, maybe even bamboozled, by Neil Sean's drone pigeon army, when the unquestionable truth is that since the 70's all the birds have been substituted by high end CIA surveillance drones. if you don't believe me, please check the detailed research of the following truth seeking websites:

there's even scripture, according to Wikipedia, on the subject:

please be mindful of the truth i'm sharing with you in your future Neil Sean video recaps.

always remember: the truth is out there.

P.S. this is satire. or is it?
OMG @Shushex is this for real? Are you saying the birds are stuffed or motorised spies?? Are they Sussex Squaddies? I just had a look at your link:

"Actual drone aircraft made from taxidermied birds, similar to those alleged by the theory, were constructed by a New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology team in 2023.[18]"

Wow. While watching my Neil some time back I saw one stuffed drone getting amorous with another stuffed drone, but this now takes on a new sinister meaning and these two could have got their drone signals mixed causing one to jump on top of the other by mistake. Or one could be a Chinese spy and got found out, and what I thought was pigeon luuurrve was a cold-blooded assasination in broad daylight? OMG.

I don't know where to turn for the truth, but your concern is really touching and appreciated x
This thread is fascinating, you never know what's going to come up and we stray far from our topic but always come back. If you made a list of the subjects we've covered it would stretch to pages. This is a lovely thread full of lovely people, and good job on the copyright @Chita, it couldn't be clearer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Never mind her cheeks, what the heck has she done to her chin? Are we sure it's even actually Meghan. She's morphing into one of the white chicks or ant and dec in their Saturday night prosthetics!
View attachment 2132452View attachment 2132453
I'm beginning to wonder if her recorded introduction of Missi Harriman (or whatever his name is) has actually been shown as an example of what he can do to alter looks etc on video. After all he alters most, if not all, of his pictures by photoshopping them so why not this? It was mentioned that her spoken words and her lips were out of sync. so could be because the vid has been 'tampered' with.

The whole thing could be another of her childish pranks, laughing at the public ..... make everyone believe she has had work done on her face and when everyone is talking about it then disclose that it is all the work of her wonderful friend Missi.(don't think he's called that but can't be arsed to go back to find his correct name).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.