Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I do think that we will have some new revelations in this programme and we will definitely see some footage that as we have never seen before, especially the first video where it shows Meghan at her prom which when you look at feels more like a wedding than a prom especially when you see Meghan in the car.
I agree with you but this will so enrage and embarrass her big time, I can't wait for all the fun comments and her response PR wise . I'm not going to lie , I can't wait to hear all the fall out about this, . Timing from the Markle point of view, maximum exposure and actually won't detract imo but it is an interesting side show and I see it as that a very minor side show !

Reactions: 35
Thank you @Shushex for the great recap and @Chita for the great title.

Does anyone know if #Meghans.Glass.Eye # is trending? Hope so, it'll put paid to her "left eye go" fake dripping.

There are lots of people from Manchester on this thread, an elite group. Does Bolton (Farnworth) count so I can join?
Or is everyone really from Bolton but Manchester-passing?

I listened to Celt Views Lady M, but we know the Ho is trying to look like Catherine and I wanted to save my energy for my darling Neil Sean who's really hot hot hot and knocks Johnny into a cocked hat. Never trust a man in a skirt, my mum said. Anyway by the time Nutty's finished with him he'll be a limp rag.

Also their date night, a boring old haddock trussed up in crumpled pink tissue, hamming it up for the cameras with her mad prisoner. Nothing new so I left it.

If there's a sex tape of the Stoat God forbid I bet SkidMarkus filmed it. Worse, there was talk of the Stoat getting rough with a girl at SoHo House, filmed by Markus. Don't know if this is true.

Is the Stoat going to hint that the RF were involved in Diana's death? We know they weren't but that wouldn't stop him.
"Proving that her abseiling skills are far superior to Waity Katy's, Princess Meghan fearlessly mounted the Santa Barbara Valley rockface without a truss or safety helmet in sight, unlike Waity strapped up like a chicken on the gentle MonttePenis-aw-Gwadyr slopes in Wales.
Oblivious to the "News Of The World" vulture circling ominously overhead, Princess Meghan gripped with her Claw as her chicken-legs sought purchase on the deadly sheer cliff in a death-defying show of bravery.
Her baby-blue Prada "Khuntz" jumper was complemented by nude Khloe pumps, $688..
..." read more (or not)

View attachment 2131946
PHOTO Misan Nooonnoo Harri -Non-Person
That counts as Mancunian to me Cinny ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can't wait to hear what Dan Wootton has to say on it! He has Victoria Harvey on as a guest regularly and she features in that show!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have a feeling this is not going to be as "revealing" as everyone thinks it will be. I think that it's been promoted to seem as such, but that in reality, it's going to be pretty much about stuff we already know...that Smeg's had a great life growing up and her father spoiled her. I highly doubt there will be ANY secrets revealed that we don't already know.
Fame whores exposing bigger fame whores. That's it. I feel really sorry for Thomas Markle though. However good or bad he is, he dedicated his life and affection to a Narc daughter that will never forgive him - but will 100% play the victim as soon as he is dead ("how the media stole my fathers and mine last years together" or something as cheesy).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I agree with you but this will so enrage and embarrass her big time, I can't wait for all the fun comments and her response PR wise . I'm not going to lie , I can't wait to hear all the fall out about this, . Timing from the Markle point of view, maximum exposure and actually won't detract imo but it is an interesting side show and I see it as that a very minor side show !
Meghan is still going to announce something on Coronation Day to try and overshadow it, but it will not work as everyone will be talking about Charles.

Reactions: 30
No idea if I'm doing this right, tattlers.

But my #336 title idea: Don't matter 'bout the blood rocks I got, I'm still Meghan from the yacht.'

Respecting, The Chita, though. Sterling work. I'm just a wanna be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Same! I come from a line of crocheters but none of us can learn knitting...and we have tried! (In fact I am crocheting and reading Tattle as I have a work conference droning on in the background)
Knitter here, I don't do as much now because I have arthritis in my spine, which affects my grip (on the needles not reality 🤭 )

My grandmother taught me how to crochet but I never did much and don't think I'd remember now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh Myra love you're wasting your time.....

She looks like she's making fun of his eyebrows, and he's looking like he's wondering what happened to her nose. Last he'd seen it, it looked very different. Maybe he's taking a minute to figure out who this fakely simpering creature is 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Markles doing a sensational interview on TV about their family? Meghan would never do something like that. Oh...wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
When Meghan asked about Harry “is he kind?” it made me wonder if she was thinking about her yacht days and really meant “does he tip well, buy nice expensive gifts?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Thank you @Shushex for the great recap and @Chita for the great title.

Does anyone know if #Meghans.Glass.Eye # is trending? Hope so, it'll put paid to her "left eye go" fake dripping.

There are lots of people from Manchester on this thread, an elite group. Does Bolton (Farnworth) count so I can join?
Or is everyone really from Bolton but Manchester-passing?

I listened to Celt Views Lady M, but we know the Ho is trying to look like Catherine and I wanted to save my energy for my darling Neil Sean who's really hot hot hot and knocks Johnny into a cocked hat. Never trust a man in a skirt, my mum said. Anyway by the time Nutty's finished with him he'll be a limp rag.

Also their date night, a boring old haddock trussed up in crumpled pink tissue, hamming it up for the cameras with her mad prisoner. Nothing new so I left it.

If there's a sex tape of the Stoat God forbid I bet SkidMarkus filmed it. Worse, there was talk of the Stoat getting rough with a girl at SoHo House, filmed by Markus. Don't know if this is true.

Is the Stoat going to hint that the RF were involved in Diana's death? We know they weren't but that wouldn't stop him.
"Proving that her abseiling skills are far superior to Waity Katy's, Princess Meghan fearlessly mounted the Santa Barbara Valley rockface without a truss or safety helmet in sight, unlike Waity strapped up like a chicken on the gentle MonttePenis-aw-Gwadyr slopes in Wales.
Oblivious to the "News Of The World" vulture circling ominously overhead, Princess Meghan gripped with her Claw as her chicken-legs sought purchase on the deadly sheer cliff in a death-defying show of bravery.
Her baby-blue Prada "Khuntz" jumper was complemented by nude Khloe pumps, $688..
..." read more (or not)

View attachment 2131946
PHOTO Misan Nooonnoo Harri -Non-Person
I'm from down the road Cinny, Darwen ❤❤ Although Bolton is still classes as Manny a bit because the bus stops used to have the logo (not been for ages) 😜😁🥰🥰

Love that it's been quiet today the gruesome twosome are really so attention seeking and still not realising it is us the everyday people The King serves not them.
He's a frozen tosser about as sexy as a broken washing machine and he looks like she's had him through the launderette. Why will he not groom properly does he not realise how much better a neck shave and a proper tidy up would make him just unpleasant to look at. @Chita sums them up for me everytime.
William has balls of steel not to tit for tat with the baby. But I think Our Queen had a lot of advice for both him and King Charles before she died.
TW set him off and I don't think he can stop himself at the moment. Waiting for the implosion but she still needs him and he will cling on because of the "kids". Of which I think IVF with Aldi but surrogate with Lidl 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 24
No idea if I'm doing this right, tattlers.

But my #336 title idea: Don't matter 'bout the blood rocks I got, I'm still Meghan from the yacht.'

Respecting, The Chita, though. Sterling work. I'm just a wanna be.
You need to edit it and make it bold, or it will be overlooked when someone is scrolling through for the most liked suggestion.

Reactions: 18
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh Myra love you're wasting your time.....

yes they are.

princess-diana-513463.jpeg

in case you don't know the context, Diana famously dodged Charles in this pic. which lead to a tabloid uproar about the end of their marriage. i am by no means besmirching late Lady Di, i'm just pointing out how Smegzma is skinwalking her, which is ghoulish to say the least.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thank you for the new thread @Shushex and fab title @Chita

I really hope that after the coronation CoronationKC3 seriously looks at un-princing (thank you Chita) H.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
[
I strongly believe KCIII must find a way to remove their titles. Everytime smeagol smugly calls herself The Duchess of Sussex it puts another dent in the RF's armor. Yes that will mean their scyphantic squaddies will call her princess smeagol, but so what? They already call her princess meaghan, queen of their vile hearts. The reeks are bullies and bullies lose their power when their victims fight back.The RF needs to repudiate them; their brand is based on the stardust of the British Royal family whom they will continue to bully as long as they have those sussex titles. Yes removing their titles offers them another platform for victimhood. However, people are becoming tired of waaaaah. In the short term it will allow them more whingefest fuel. So what? When they have nothing left to whine about, they will fabricate a new dung done me wrong to lie about in their vicious, jealous unending quest to destroy the RF. However, I firmly believe that if the RF repudiates them, and starves them of the the royal stardust, they will quickly lose their media platform, and their contracts with netflix , etc will fall away. I know Charles does not want to lose his darling boy, but the reality is haz is already lost.It's time for some tough love. It's time to come clean about the sussex sprogs. The RF will take a hit when they air those dirty diapers, but they are already taking a beating with the drip drip of deceit from montecito. The informed public is already suspicious about their sprog narrative, and at somepoint the truth will eek out and the feeling of bretrayal will be deep. The position of the RF will be more powerfull if they are the ones who unravel the reeks' web of deceit. I am sorry, but Her Majesty bears the brunt of blame for enabling them. Now the responsibily falls to Charles who needs to stop thinking like a dad and start acting like a King. He needs to protect his crown, his wife, his son, his family and his people.
BIB
"The position of the RF will be more powerfull if they are the ones who unravel the reeks' web of deceit."
This is why the RF have done nothing to clear any of this up over the years. They are part of the deceit and can't make a move without exposing themselves. Far from the Stoat being Chuck's Darling Boy, I bet KC loathes and fears him because of what he's done. Not to W&C but to him and his wife and the trashing of his accession.

This is why Chuck can't simply repudiate them as you suggest, as the RF are in as deep as the Stoats. As you say, "it's time to come clean about the Sussex sprogs", but if the RF told the truth that they'd knowingly helped foist a couple of fraud babies on the public, what then?

C&C had a heavy press campaign to present them in a good light for years, that bit of the Stoat's rambling is true.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.