Harry & Meghan #334 Desperately trying to save face, so Meghan buys a new one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so bored of the Harkles that it's hard to find anything to post about them anymore that hasn't been said a million times

Off topic but I do like the idea of dogs driving cars in Germany I wonder if it will catch on over here

Reactions: 28
Same here in the jungle. Maybe will just get some fish and chips and raise a glass of water. Water is universal right???

Reactions: 18
She can't be princess meghan, she can be princess Henry though.

Reactions: 20
I thought it was security for his daughters that Andrew was demanding, not princess titles as they were given them at birth. But I could be wrong. B and E security was withdrawn and A had to pay

Reactions: 16
Didn't realise it started so early! I don't want to miss a thing so will be sat there with my tiara and prosecco from the start. Will probably be pished by the time the actual ceremony starts lol

Reactions: 30
There's a cute Radley Coronaton Tote for sale at QVC. Wanted to get it for my mum but I'm totally skint!

Reactions: 17
BIB: Love it!

Reactions: 21
Inspired by Coronation emoji, how about South Park emojies for the Harkles?

Reactions: 21
Dan Wootton seems to have picked up a welsh twang to his kiwi accent!
Stop bringing attention to them then Dan you big knob.
Yes they are bloody boring my arse off as well, console yourself with some of my cheesy poofs.
I've bought more and they have a 24 hour guard, mouse traps all around, and are in a secret Swiss bank vault with a 10 foot thick steel door that only opens with my hand print, eye scan and password. See if you can get your thieving little paws on those.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.