Harry & Meghan #334 Desperately trying to save face, so Meghan buys a new one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @Mancunian on becoming a VIP! I've stocked up the fridge in the VIP room with champagne so we can all celebrate when you get here. Now imagine lots of emoji's on this because I can't be bothered to post them in.

Edited to add: I'm a fellow Mancunian too. Born and bred here and very proud of our city.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Congrats @Mancunian on becoming a VIP! I've stocked up the fridge in the VIP room with champagne so we can all celebrate when you get here. Now imagine lots of emoji's on this because I can't be bothered to post them in.

Edited to add: I'm a fellow Mancunian too. Born and bred here and very proud of our city.
Fellow Mancunian here too ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can't KC3 just ex-communicate H from the RF (or whatever the equivalent is to what the pope does)?

Reactions: 22
As the Verve says, the plugs don't work!
Yes - H's unnecessary line in WAAAGH about his surprise at how much hair W had lost was obviously written the day after the the first attempt at hair plugs. H had high hopes of a veritable bush of robust pube like curls atop his obnoxious face.

Looks very daft now- doing the Jack Charlton Denial Dance of dodging mirrors/photos - ‘if I can’t see the top/back of my head, the balding ain’t happening'
1682578990189.png
1682579188787.png
1682579335789.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Can't KC3 just ex-communicate H from the RF (or whatever the equivalent is to what the pope does)?
I think there is an issue with titles in doing that. Currently they aren’t HRH or ‘THE’ D/D, just Harry, Duke of Sussex. If those titles are taken then he can by birthright style himself as Prince Harry and her as Princess Meghan which would be worse IMO.

I fully believe that there are wheels turning behind the scenes but this is much more of a long term plan than short.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Thank you Chita, Meemew and NorthernValkyrie for your suggestions. I will look at them and see what is the easiest and have a go on the weekend.

Is our coronation crown no longer automatic as I had to put the emoji in manually.

Is it now corrination.

Yes someone has spelt it with an extra r, then the crown appears but not the word.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She met HMTLQ like 20 or 30 times at most…the others shared a life with her.
Also she snubbed invitations for Christmas and Summer with the Queen, had just issued threats on the family on the Cut interview, had just finished filming a reality show calling the Commonwealth - HMTLQ pride - a perpetuation of oppressive colonialism, and spent the past years calling the family racist. Also spent the days between HMTLQ's death and funeral throwing fits to the press. So honestly, I really don't understand how could she have expected any comfort from TRF.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Me too Rkid ✋️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’d make a custard Pie with fresh fruit and whipped cream instead. I don’t like quiche
That sounds like the worst thing ever, basically egg and beans, not just touching, which just that is bad enough.... Egg and beans entwined, 🤢🤢🤢. I have bought a jar of coronation sauce from marks and Spencers. Gonna make coronation chicken... Sandwiches and jacket potatoes. I'll probably have marmalade on toast for my breakfast over the course of the weekend as a nod to her Madge and Padders... Greatest little film of all time. Too excited for the dresses ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think there is an issue with titles in doing that. Currently they aren’t HRH or ‘THE’ D/D, just Harry, Duke of Sussex. If those titles are taken then he can by birthright style himself as Prince Harry and her as Princess Meghan which would be worse IMO.

I fully believe that there are wheels turning behind the scenes but this is much more of a long term plan than short.
I'd take the lot if it was me, including the prince title, and, yes, I know that probably can't be done.

I agree with the BIB, and hopefully the wheels start to turn a little quicker after the coronation.

This is the thing.
She would be Princess Henry but nobody would call her that. They would call her Princess Meghan and we don't want that.

So, no matter how much we might want the Duke/Duchess titles to be stripped from them, we have to remember that it would mean she'd be called Princess so we have to grit our teeth and put up with her being Duchess.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
DM article:
---
Oh, and, by the way ...

V :m
I :m:m
P :m:m:m
Another fellow Manc. here, well within 10 miles of the centre.
Congratulations @Mancunian on becoming a VIP. Bring your goodies for your party to the lounge anytime, let us know when they are there and we’ll arrive in our droves to celebrate with you.
p.s. Don’t bring any Cheesy Poofs, they are causing lots of ill feeling between certain members and we don’t want a fight breaking out. Bring twiglets if you must, nobody will fight over those! 🤪

Congratulations @Jusa on becoming a VIP as well. Same instructions apply to you …… NO cheesy poofs please. See you in the lounge for a good Mancunian knees up. 😀

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.