Harry & Meghan #334 Desperately trying to save face, so Meghan buys a new one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK fellow tattlers. On the news this morning here in LA, there was a chef who made Coronation Quiche. Don't get excited. It was nothing more than adding cannellini/fava beans and tarragon to the custard used for the usual cheese quiche. He said the recipe is on the royal website. I haven't looked. Dr. Plantagenet doesn't mind the beans, but he can't see them in a quiche. I would be willing to try it though. What are your thoughts? Should I forge ahead and make it for our Coronation meal?
I’d make a custard Pie with fresh fruit and whipped cream instead. I don’t like quiche

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If this is a duplicate post, sorry about that!
(And even if it is, you get to watch this absolutely lovely, sweet, and now BAFTA-nominated skit with the late Queen and Paddington!) đŸ„° I bet it wins in its category!

---
She met HMTLQ like 20 or 30 times at most
the others shared a life with her.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Just to point out that this was B/W's point, not mine. It hadn't occurred to me either!
QUOTE="NorthernValkyrie, post: 14909026, member: 211265"]

Some raging bint tweeted earlier that white women shouldn't comment on black women's hair. Errr .... it's not a black woman's hair, the Ho has culturally appropriated a white woman's hair.... duh. The Ho's natural hair is afro, and she's so proud of her heritage and roots that we've not seen her real hair since she fell off the dumpster in Compton.
The Ho is allowed to wear a white woman's hairstyle, but God help me if I put on an afro wig and went shopping in Tesco. It stopped being a level playing-field years ago.

ETA LUURVE YO' GLASS EYE, HO!
MIOW
[/QUOTE]
What I really want to know is how she managed to make her eyes look more wide-set in that video; I don’t think that’s possible with plastic surgery and it doesn‘t look like a makeup “trick”. Could a video filter do that? 👀 Her eyes looked back to normal in the photos taken at the Lakers game.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
What a perfect example of the difference between these two. I am losing patience after the crumpled flamingo (thank you, Chita) look. Can we take up a collection to hire the Harolds a stylist? A Go Fund Me? Wait - I’ll bet with some clever planning, this could be a business expense at Archewell. Regardless of who funds a stylist, one is long overdue. Even those sunglasses make a bad nose worse!

Reactions: 17
If this is a duplicate post, sorry about that!
(And even if it is, you get to watch this absolutely lovely, sweet, and now BAFTA-nominated skit with the late Queen and Paddington!) đŸ„° I bet it wins in its category!

---
Why would she be comforted - she hardly knew the woman, made the end of her life a living hell and no direct family were being comforted - but I guess she needed the Wetflux shot if her being the most important member of the family instead of being iced out on the fringe of Siberia.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Won’t that mean that he is in danger of either having a very low award from the judge if he wins or having to pay the other sides costs in totality if he loses. I thought judges really don’t like to see a settlement that looks reasonable turned aside. Isn't that why many civil cases do end in a negotiated settlement.

Reactions: 28
Off Topic

I was thinking of something to have for the Coronation corrination and wanted a few suggestions.
I haven't seen anything for the Coronation corrination in the shops here.

The challenge to Tattlers is I can boil water and make toast. Oh and mashed spuds.

I did have a dream of sausage rolls and looked at some easy recipes but even they sounded impossible. We don't have a nice baker near us to even buy them, only the frozen from the supermarket.

I can buy scones for the dessert. Would it be sacrilege to get the cream in the spray can.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.