Harry & Meghan #334 Desperately trying to save face, so Meghan buys a new one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Celt Views

50 shades of fucked up, I love our royal family, so did my grandma, she would turn in her grave at this tit show that these two self indulgent beasts are doing to our rf. I'm so excited to see the dresses for the coronation, so excited to see the bling, wish I had an orb, would prance around bold and proud, who the hell does broomstick legs toxic breath think she is??? And Harry FM font get me started. Just saying 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Pretty sure his 31 page witness statement is the chapters of spare that were excluded because they would get him into legal trouble. What better way to use it than in a legal proceeding to sling crap here there and everywhere, bring a bunch of innocent bystanders into his legal mess, continue to chuck his family under the bus, and to publicly admit that his wife is in the background egging him on mercilessly.

Honestly, he’s a disgrace to himself.

I would love a psychologist’s view on that rambling tirade that is thinly veiled as a ‘witness statement’. Do we have any here?

If I was the judge I would chuck it out. It’s so performative and hyperbole.

Harry - go enjoy your privileged life and be thankful for what you’ve got. We don’t need you to fight to expose the dirty dealings of the press. You’re not our hero!

Don’t get me wrong, hacking is terrible but he’s literally dredging up crap that has already been through the courts. It’s like he’s on a mission to create these legitimate platforms to continue to spout his rubbish. The issues discussed in that statement are a bunch of conflated issues, very few which seem to be directly related to his actual charges against ANL. But we must believe it because it’s in a witness statement and what better legitimate platform than a court case! He’s just as bad as the tabloids he’s constantly moaning about.

And it’s so evident he’s being gaslit by his wife in the background to do all this, they’re on some crusade that none of the world cares about but it’s constantly shoved in our faces!

IDK, that ‘witness statement’ aka extra chapter of spare just made me cross 😝 and I woke up at 4 and couldn’t go back to sleep so I’m grumpy.
Not a psychologist, but if the royal experts can royal experts then I can also psychologist.

I don't have the time or enough spare braincells to sacrifice read through his whingetome witness statement, but unfortunately knowing what shite he usually spouts, I declare him to be a bleep suffering from cuntitis.

It's 5.20am here, I haven't slept nor will get more than a nap, so I am extremely ready to use the f and c words on the bleeping cunts.

I did make 32 candles of varying sizes with 11 different fragrances over seven hours today. Just about ready for the Coronation, whoever we need to hide.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
My cousin works for a couple of poshos that know Camilla’s sister Annabel and they have seen the dress Annabel will be wearing to the coronation when she is one of the two of Camilla’s companion’s on the day.
Be nice to see what it looks like on the day, and indeed all the lovely dresses and Jewels

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
My cousin works for a couple of poshos that know Camilla’s sister Annabel and they have seen the dress Annabel will be wearing to the coronation when she is one of the two of Camilla’s companion’s on the day.
Be nice to see what it looks like on the day, and indeed all the lovely dresses and Jewels
What!!!!!!!!!! Did they tell your cousin anything about it?

Reactions: 24
Look Smegs, another person who did better than you!

IMG_20230427_054907.jpg

@Poppea ...glad it went well! Hope you see better soon! 🤗 Bad pun very intended 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If this is a duplicate post, sorry about that!
(And even if it is, you get to watch this absolutely lovely, sweet, and now BAFTA-nominated skit with the late Queen and Paddington!) 🥰 I bet it wins in its category!

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
James is older than the Dimwit and still works for the Family business. They all fight - that's why Succession is inspired in the Murdochs - but in the end are family, work for the family. There was an actually very good documentary by BBC 4 or 5 years ago, explaining the Murdoch connections to English politicians - both from Labour and Tory side. It was a very good and kind of surprisingly good documentary.

(Also, guess who the Murdochs always have in their boards: Delphine Arnault, the daughter of Bernard Arnault the owner of LVMH and owner of... Dior).
James Murdoch left, it's Lachlan that is still working with Rupert.

James was in charge of Fox but they sold the majority of shares to Disney.
He was also the head of News International at one point.

When James was called to court in regards to the News of the World hacking he said he wasn't with the company and quit because he didn't agree with the way the company had done things.

James has founded his own company Lupa Investments.
His wife is on that media misinformation committee things with H.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just to point out that this was B/W's point, not mine. It hadn't occurred to me either!
QUOTE="NorthernValkyrie, post: 14909026, member: 211265"]

Some raging bint tweeted earlier that white women shouldn't comment on black women's hair. Errr .... it's not a black woman's hair, the Ho has culturally appropriated a white woman's hair.... duh. The Ho's natural hair is afro, and she's so proud of her heritage and roots that we've not seen her real hair since she fell off the dumpster in Compton.
The Ho is allowed to wear a white woman's hairstyle, but God help me if I put on an afro wig and went shopping in Tesco. It stopped being a level playing-field years ago.

ETA LUURVE YO' GLASS EYE, HO!
MIOW
[/QUOTE]
Could be culturally appropriating Native American hair also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
To quote Captain Mainwaring ........."You stupid boy"

And to quote Kenny Rogers, this very good advice for Haznobrains .....

"You got to know when to hold them
Know when to fold them,
Know when to walk away,
Know when to run"
For some weird reason my brain read that as a Kenny Everett song🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just popping in to say eye surgery today was in and out in 45 minutes and seems to have worked extremely well from what I can see when I try to look 'around' my bandage! 👍🤗
Also, while sitting in the waiting room, I remembered it is called a coffee grinder, not a mill. Mill it is in German an French. My vocabulary is shrinking at the same rate my bum is growing fatter - fast, very fast!🙀

Anyways, from what I could skim read, the sanctimonious little prick once again managed to look like the total ass he is, with draggin Big Willy 😉 into it, even though he happily bagged the money for Invictus. What a vile little viper!

Poppea that's great that it looks 👀 like the eye 👁 surgery went well.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.