Harry & Meghan #334 Desperately trying to save face, so Meghan buys a new one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think he is not coming to coronation. It will take some balls to show his face with all he has revealed in the court documents and especially mentioning the late Queen. I can just imagine what princess Anne is thinking
I think he will attend .
He loves the attention and the power of hurting people

Once the Coronation is over , we will have ‘ will they/ won’t they , LIVE from Montedeceito’ attend Balmoral, Christmas , Pancake Day, Bonfire night etc etc …what else does he have !

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
I came across this little snippet on Quora. Nothing to do with the Gruesomes but just a nice little story.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
If - big if - Harold gets a settlement - I suspect he will donate it to himself & ILBW Archebucks??

• Sick
Reactions: 29
AGC Blind - CDAN - living in LA

302. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 04/25 **13**
It is really easy to have date night two and half hours from your house, if you in fact, do not actually live two and half hours from the site of your date any longer. I'm not sure why the ginger haired one and his wife still play this game where they live. Just rip the Band-Aid off and tell people you want to live in LA full time. Prince Harry/Meghan Markle (Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Have a Rare Date Night at the Lakers Game

Reactions: 34
Does anyone else think he is not coming to coronation. It will take some balls to show his face with all he has revealed in the court documents and especially mentioning the late Queen. I can jusshiny uniform t imagine what princess Anne is thinking
I personally hope Anne whacks him around the head with Her golden stick

Have just been watching some videos of the troops practising for the big day it all looks amazing My cousin retired from the army last year and is gutted He is missing out as He would of been right up there with The Blues & Royals in the parade in all His bright & shiney uniform
---
DM - no, not awkward - well done Sophie!!

Nice bit of shade there even if it was in error

• Heart
Reactions: 40
AGC Blind - CDAN - living in LA

302. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 04/25 **13**
It is really easy to have date night two and half hours from your house, if you in fact, do not actually live two and half hours from the site of your date any longer. I'm not sure why the ginger haired one and his wife still play this game where they live. Just rip the Band-Aid off and tell people you want to live in LA full time. Prince Harry/Meghan Markle (Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Have a Rare Date Night at the Lakers Game
Definitely believe this, however that fugly outfit of hers was wrinkled enough to look as if it had been in a 2+ hour car ride. I thought that when she did the Mexican restaurant pap walk that she was staying in LA as well.

On the whole of it was stupid for two people trying to get a career started to buy a house in Montecito which is convenient to nothing. It is a place for people who rarely have to come here on business or are retired. They should have bought something closer and there were plenty of choices. If it wasn't for the snob appeal of Montecito that Meghan wanted, they would have bought here. It was aspirational on her part. The only problem is that it is for people who have already made their money and the Harkles were just starting out in that regard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I agree TBRF is still protecting them - because they too are complicit in various things from the past, and the best they can do now is disassociate from them but not attack because an attack could blowback.

What I can't understand is why the press is also going easy on these pathological liars. The British press which has blown out some of the biggest celebrity scandals and destroyed so many people's lives are suddenly toothless and clueless when it comes to these two -- who have millions of skeletons along with the wrinkled two pieces in their closet just waiting to bust out? Surely the payday of breaking a scandal involving them would be bigger than the drip-drip of revenue from daily made-up boring articles.

I disagree that HMTQ would have given them what they wanted, I believe she's the one that blocked them at every turn until they buggered off.
Slightly off topic, and hi I have never posted to this thread...so Philip Schofield ( UK nonce on prime time tv) has an injunction so noone can report on him....why do the rf give those sad articles what they are asking for and enforce a media ban on reporting all this bullshit.

That outfit is a joke.. crime against fashion... She needs locking up 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Unlikely Bot's tweet above

"Prince Harry's Judicial Review on the decision to deny him publicly funded security is mysteriously quiet. We are well past dates set in permission judgment."

I thought Court records were public? This is a matter of public interest and should have been ruled on months ago and reported in the press.
Is it possible that the case has quietly been dropped and he's been given what he wants?
Part of the discussions he never had with his father because his father was too busy?

Not yet I'm waiting with all of us. It could be upthread and I'll do it as soon as I see it from Lady M.
ETA Just seen it.
I had a quick look to see what I could find on the judicial review. The article below is from LBC saying that they expected the review to take place around April 2023 and they doubted it would be concluded before the Coronation. Elsewhere, there is speculation that it could be quietly dropped. If it is dropped, I think it's more likely to be because the Harkles are no longer bothered. She will never come here and neither will any children. Harold may feel that he has more things to worry about with a divorce looming. On the other hand, he is litigious and likes to have his day in court.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.