Harry & Meghan #334 Desperately trying to save face, so Meghan buys a new one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan Wootton just did a scathing opening monologue on H in his Dan's Digest. Will post when it's on you tube

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So William was hacked 35 times...
Catherine 155...
and Harry 9.

Lets do some maths (YIPPEE)

Will got Β£1million

If we assume that was just for his hacks (unlikely but lets do it properly)
1m/35 = Β£28,571.42 per hack

x9 = Β£257,142.78 Harry's equivalent payout

If we assume it included Catherine's hacks (much more likely)

1m/190 = Β£5,263.15 per hack

x9 = Β£47,368.35 Harry's equivalent payout

Β£200k seems like a decent offer in comparison (unless Catherine got Β£4.5mill that nobody knows about). Makes you wonder how much money it's cost in fighting it.

P.S. this will also lead to speculation on how much EVERYONE ELSE got. more privacy issues there

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So william donated all his money from the court case to the invictus games while Harry pockets his and hands it over to his wax work wife. Disgusting man!!

• Sick
Reactions: 52
Dan Wootton can barely contain his intense dislike for H (join the club Dan), in his opening monologue

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Bookworm. H out to destroy monarchy and his brother

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
No real tea here at moment, it may come later.
BookWorm disgusted thst Stoat is twisting William's phone hacking settlement into a "secret deal". It was nothing of the sort, not a secret that William settled the case as even B/W in South Africa knew. Plus that he'd donate the money to charity.
Discussion about Murdoch and NOTW. Settlements happen all the time and are not our business as taxpayers' money not involved.
William and Catherine's phone calls were innocent and uncontroversial. Nothing seedy.

The Stoat wants money for himself and his Ho, the destruction of the Monarchy, and his brother in the gutter.
Never before has the Monarchy had a weak king and a traitor son in the family at the same time. Never a platform like this provided to damage the king and his heir. The damage is huge and growing but Chuck still wants the Stoat at the Coronation.

Chuck needs to separate family from his role as king. What is wrong with him? The Stoat can't remain in the LoS as he's a risk to the UK, and his titles should be removed. The Stoats are not going to stop until they are made to stop. The Monarchy could collapse owing to a massive scandal. The Stoat needs removing from the Monarchy in order to protect William and Catherine, who are being dragged down by this sordid mess.
The Stoat is a professional victim, and people are fed up with KC.

The phone hacking was up to 15 years ago. Why now? BookWorm believes that Elton John has no love for the Monarchy and less for KC.
There are never any consequences for the Stoat, and he remains a frog no matter how many people kiss his bum.
Interesting that W & C's phone calls were "innocent and uncontroversial". That's the sort of people they are, normal and decent, and what our Monarchy needs.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
So William was hacked 35 times...
Catherine 155...
and Harry 9.

Lets do some maths (YIPPEE)

Will got Β£1million

If we assume that was just for his hacks (unlikely but lets do it properly)
1m/35 = Β£28,571.42 per hack

x9 = Β£257,142.78 Harry's equivalent payout

If we assume it included Catherine's hacks (much more likely)

1m/190 = Β£5,263.15 per hack

x9 = Β£47,368.35 Harry's equivalent payout

Β£200k seems like a decent offer in comparison (unless Catherine got Β£4.5mill that nobody knows about). Makes you wonder how much money it's cost in fighting it.

P.S. this will also lead to speculation on how much EVERYONE ELSE got. more privacy issues there
Out of those 9 voicemails of Harry’s , how many were wrong numbers or his dealer ??? πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ Ballpark ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Angela Levin is right, he just wants to be in the papers everyday, anything to overshadow his father's coronation.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
My daughter had a 'friend' with mental health issues. She was exhausting and demanding and so obsessed with my daughter that she spent time trying to push everyone else away so it was always just the two of them.My daughter felt obliged to invite her to everything because she 'had no one'. I was horrified but daughter wouldn't abandon her because she thought she was helping someone with no emotional support in her life.

Then earlier this year my daughter found out the 'friend' was doing something my daughter found unforgivable, after she'd forgiven so many other things. So that was the end of the friendship and this other woman has now become stalkerish and her anger and aggression are barely contained. If my daughter even goes to the loo her other friends are primed to follow if the other woman appears to be following too.

It is a horrible situation and I see so much of this woman in Hazno. He is mentally unwell, obsessed about his family and dangerous. We are worried about my daughter and taking steps to protect her, and I seriously hope the RF are similarly aware and taking action.

Well done! This is scary, good you and your family are protecting her. There is a fine line between being nice and being assertive, almost rude to someome β€œclose” that actually might turn out bad regardless of context.

It seems that some folks just use their β€œuntouchable” status. Also, normal people try to be nice to β€œvulnarable” folks until it’s too late. Hugs to you all, unfortunately it’s not the first or last case…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Does anyone else think he is not coming to coronation. It will take some balls to show his face with all he has revealed in the court documents and especially mentioning the late Queen. I can just imagine what princess Anne is thinking

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Everyone on YT getting angry and exhausted now - Bookworm, PDina,TRG, Paula, T & T, all frustrated with what they see as the damage being caused to the Monarchy by the Harkles. TLQ getting dragged into the court statement and unable to defend herself whilst the Harkles chip away at her Commonwealth legacy.

TRG thinks Smeg is winding Haz up to decimate any chance of reconciliation with TRF. Thinks it likely he will decide not to come at the last minute, encouraged by her to stay home for Aldi's birthday and spin against the Coronation.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
TRG, Tom Bower, Dan Wootton, Angela Levin are just some of the names asking why KC didn't do anything earlier to stop these two. The only way they will ever stop is if they are forced to.

TRG explains how the monarch's popularity is affected by their vitriol.
---
Does anyone else think he is not coming to coronation. It will take some balls to show his face with all he has revealed in the court documents and especially mentioning the late Queen. I can just imagine what princess Anne is thinking
TRG says she doesn't think he will come. All this latest headline grabbing stuff is smegs bending his ear, she will not want him alone with his family nor will she want any reconciliations so she is hoping things get so bad that his family won't talk to him. He may decide he can't face them and not come. Smegz claiming he chose her over them. Sheesh

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
We always say, quite rightly, how thankful we are that William was born first.

I was thinking this morning, omg what if he had married smeg.
he’s not that thick (and obsessed with his todger), would not ever happen (despite her dog eyes looking at him)

IMG_2629.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
This is the most attention he's ever gotten in his life - he's definitely coming. I actually wouldn't be surprised if the ho appears too.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I just hope that when coronation is over the king will finally do something to cut all ties with them including stripping them of all titles, money and anything else that ties them to the monarchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.