Harry & Meghan #334 Desperately trying to save face, so Meghan buys a new one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just on telly, the Sinn Fein leader has accepted her invitation to the coro.
Now THATS a big deal isnt it????
I feel a bit tearful.
In a good way.
Maybe Charles can bring us all together.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
harry you're a munt
Hoe, you are a bleep
Both highly slappable-
To ignore them is manageable
We hate you , to be blunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just on telly, the Sinn Fein leader has accepted her invitation to the coro.
Now THATS a big deal isnt it????
I feel a bit tearful.
In a good way.
Maybe Charles can bring us all together.
That is a lot more conciliation than you will see coming from Harold.

Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20221028-155342_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230426-211717_Gallery.jpg

" ONE.....IS THE LONELIEST NUMBER , YOU'LL EVER KNOW.........

TWO........ CAN BE AS BAD AS ONE; ITS THE LONELIEST NUMBER SINCE THE NUMBER ONE.........."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Unlikely Bot's tweet above

"Prince Harry's Judicial Review on the decision to deny him publicly funded security is mysteriously quiet. We are well past dates set in permission judgment."

I thought Court records were public? This is a matter of public interest and should have been ruled on months ago and reported in the press.
Is it possible that the case has quietly been dropped and he's been given what he wants?
Part of the discussions he never had with his father because his father was too busy?
@LadyMuck @Cinnamon.girl

Anything from Bookworm yet.... I believe she was serving tea ☕
Not yet I'm waiting with all of us. It could be upthread and I'll do it as soon as I see it from Lady M.
ETA Just seen it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
OK fellow tattlers. On the news this morning here in LA, there was a chef who made Coronation Quiche. Don't get excited. It was nothing more than adding cannellini/fava beans and tarragon to the custard used for the usual cheese quiche. He said the recipe is on the royal website. I haven't looked. Dr. Plantagenet doesn't mind the beans, but he can't see them in a quiche. I would be willing to try it though. What are your thoughts? Should I forge ahead and make it for our Coronation meal?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
HOWEVER, we have no idea whether James Murdoch hates his family or loves them to bits …
….as James Murdoch hasn’t wanged on to infinity since leaving ….James is possibly an Adult !!!!
Pretty sure his 31 page witness statement is the chapters of spare that were excluded because they would get him into legal trouble. What better way to use it than in a legal proceeding to sling crap here there and everywhere, bring a bunch of innocent bystanders into his legal mess, continue to chuck his family under the bus, and to publicly admit that his wife is in the background egging him on mercilessly.

Honestly, he’s a disgrace to himself.

I would love a psychologist’s view on that rambling tirade that is thinly veiled as a ‘witness statement’. Do we have any here?

If I was the judge I would chuck it out. It’s so performative and hyperbole.

Harry - go enjoy your privileged life and be thankful for what you’ve got. We don’t need you to fight to expose the dirty dealings of the press. You’re not our hero!

Don’t get me wrong, hacking is terrible but he’s literally dredging up crap that has already been through the courts. It’s like he’s on a mission to create these legitimate platforms to continue to spout his rubbish. The issues discussed in that statement are a bunch of conflated issues, very few which seem to be directly related to his actual charges against ANL. But we must believe it because it’s in a witness statement and what better legitimate platform than a court case! He’s just as bad as the tabloids he’s constantly moaning about.

And it’s so evident he’s being gaslit by his wife in the background to do all this, they’re on some crusade that none of the world cares about but it’s constantly shoved in our faces!

IDK, that ‘witness statement’ aka extra chapter of spare just made me cross 😝 and I woke up at 4 and couldn’t go back to sleep so I’m grumpy.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
OK fellow tattlers. On the news this morning here in LA, there was a chef who made Coronation Quiche. Don't get excited. It was nothing more than adding cannellini/fava beans and tarragon to the custard used for the usual cheese quiche. He said the recipe is on the royal website. I haven't looked. Dr. Plantagenet doesn't mind the beans, but he can't see them in a quiche. I would be willing to try it though. What are your thoughts? Should I forge ahead and make it for our Coronation meal?
I'd use normal baked beans in it 😛😛😛😍😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The pair of them need " ghosting".....

...all the way to bleeping Guantanamo Bay 😎😎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.